Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon (2788 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
With these signs you should know he want nothing but your body..
1. The only thing he has ever bought for you that could be considered romantic is a vibrator!
2. He never invites you to anything – his friend's birthday party, his work happy hour, etc.
3. He has never arranged for you to meet his friends.

4. He only texts you at midnight. It's a fact that all booty calls happen at midnight. All those cars you see driving around at midnight, People out in the streets at midnights, They're all on their way to a booty call. *hehe*
5. He always hands you everything before you leave. He makes sure u don't forget your bra, lipstick, Your purse, So you can never have a reason to show up when he doesn't want you to.
With these signs you should know he want nothing but your body..read here
6. You've never been on a real date. Note this: "Dates are for men who consider themselves boyfriends, not men who consider themselves sex mates."
7. He's always busy whenever you text him about som...READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/with-these-signs-you-should-know-he.html

1 Share

Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na lie. It only means you have surrounded urself with the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by francoray(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Not everybody!!! The picture though.

Wike knows fate tomorrow

As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
amen and amen
francoray:
Not everybody!!! The picture though.

Wike knows fate tomorrow

As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
kaorama:
Na lie. It only means you have surrounded urself with the wrong people.
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
op, am single incase u r seriously getting a new boo...but i like sex though

2 Likes

Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2015
frankcris:
op, am single incase u r seriously getting a new boo...but i like sex though
she is beautiful check her out and tell me what you think dear http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/she-is-benita-age-26-she-need-handsome.html
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Lol op was/is a side chick
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
tongue
KINGOFJAPAN:
Lol op was/is a side chick
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
datprincess:
she is beautiful check her out and tell me what you think dear http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/she-is-benita-age-26-she-need-handsome.html

she's only 26?...damn she is hot
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
i told you..hope you drop your digits on the comment box so she reach you if she finds you more attracting?
frankcris:

she's only 26?...damn she is hot
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
datprincess:
i told you..hope you drop your digits on the comment box so she reach you if she finds you more attracting?

should I?
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
yap
frankcris:

should I?
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by rudebouy: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
frankcris:

should I?

Dude! Pls stop fooling urself. The lady in that foto is a high class prostitute in ph. Except u like prostitutes den u can go ahead.
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by faith551(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Op check shoprite, they have a lot of boos that do not request for sex for sale.
You can also try konga and jumia
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2015
datprincess:
yap

but wait, aren't you the one?
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
nope
frankcris:

but wait, aren't you the one?
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
datprincess:
nope

ok...so you're the one on ur profile then
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2015
yap
frankcris:

ok...so you're the one on ur profile then
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
datprincess:
With these signs you should know he want nothing but your body..
1. The only thing he has ever bought for you that could be considered romantic is a vibrator!
2. He never invites you to anything – his friend's birthday party, his work happy hour, etc.
3. He has never arranged for you to meet his friends.

4. He only texts you at midnight. It's a fact that all booty calls happen at midnight. All those cars you see driving around at midnight, People out in the streets at midnights, They're all on their way to a booty call. *hehe*
5. He always hands you everything before you leave. He makes sure u don't forget your bra, lipstick, Your purse, So you can never have a reason to show up when he doesn't want you to.
With these signs you should know he want nothing but your body..read here
6. You've never been on a real date. Note this: "Dates are for men who consider themselves boyfriends, not men who consider themselves sex mates."
7. He's always busy whenever you text him about som...READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/with-these-signs-you-should-know-he.html

Hmm I love sex o
Just incase we date
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2015
datprincess:
yap
check your email...
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Too busy for that.....more than 68 mails from NL...don't even know how to get started with em
frankcris:

check your email...
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by frankcris(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2015
datprincess:
Too busy for that.....more than 68 mails from NL...don't even know how to get started with em

I understand...this is my contact 07089482725...you can text me or whatsapp
Re: S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon by datprincess(f): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2015
okay
frankcris:

I understand...this is my contact 07089482725...you can text me or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You / Mrsphyno Please Reply Me On This Thread Or I Will Harm Myself / How Do I Tell Her I Can No Longer Keep The Promise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.