Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How my question got me bank alerts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How my question got me bank alerts (2276 Views)

Can You Please Answer My Question I Need Advice / THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodday nairalanders, good-loving people. You might be wondering what the question was, well, Here it is below,

https://www.nairaland.com/2686293/how-celebrate-birthday-one-thousand

After all said, I got massive love from few individuals in this forum, got lots of contacts though but few did as they said and i was amazed, never thought of it this ways though. This four guys, names withheld gave me 12k in total.
Fast forwarding to 24th I was all smiling and humming songs anyhow, as oluwa/abasi don butter my bread. I called up 2 of my sure guys and my girl, meeehn, i cooked a nice meal and had a great outing, To cut the story short, i fullfilled my heart desires, they made that day big for me, my own definition of big though because i balled in my own way and i saved more than i used, to hold on to, or else, na body go tell me. . . Lolx

may God bless all who thought about me and to put smiles on my face and for once i had a swell time of my own and paid bills celebrating me. God bless you all and reciprocate your kindness towards me. Amen

God bless.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Congrats man and thank God for preserving the precious gift of life.
I just went through your previous thread and couldn't hel but wonder at some peoples lack of aparthy to the fact that you're an ophan. Smh!

1 Like

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by kossyablaze(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by tellwisdom: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Poor boi...I don drink beer of 13k now now ...and i dey think of drinking more sad
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thanks bro@brandnew2, meehn yea thats was for some people, wasnt even expecting what came at me.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by subzidi: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Thanks bro@brandnew2, meehn yea thats was for some people, wasnt even expecting what came at me.
Vinehands I chose to call you DivineHands! You will go very far in life with this heart of gratitude that you have! I read that your initial post and brought tears to my eyes now knowing you are an orphan. May God keep and uphold, may you excel in every area of life! I'm starting an NGO where I can mentor youths on living their best life in tough situations while planning their future. Feel free to reach me on chinedu.pavina@gmail.com should you need a big adult to talk to concerning issues of life. God bless you
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
subzidi:

Vinehands I chose to call you DivineHands! You will go very far in life with this heart of gratitude that you have! I read that your initial post and brought tears to my eyes now knowing you are an orphan. May God keep and uphold, may you excel in every area of life! I'm starting an NGO where I can mentor youths on living their best life in tough situations while planning their future. Feel free to reach me on chinedu.pavina@gmail.com should you need a big adult to talk to concerning issues of life. God bless you
amen, thank you sir.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
MODs. Front page please
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY, I see you.
Op, I'm happy u had a great birthday. Happy birthday in arrears. Hope your girl gave you a very naughty birthday gift if you know what I mean
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
lofty900:
EfemenaXY, I see you.
Op, I'm happy u had a great birthday. Happy birthday in arrears. Hope your girl gave you a very naughty birthday gift if you know what I mean
aah Oga, if you know wat i mean.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
aah Oga, if you know wat i mean.
lol! I know what you mean
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
lofty900:
EfemenaXY, I see you.

I was just "looking" oh! Not intending to gatecrash. cheesy

Howdy? smiley
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I was just "looking" oh! Not intending to gatecrash. cheesy
Howdy? smiley
fine dearie. Gatecrashing is totally allowed
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Kimoni: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Happy for you OP. Happy birthday and God bless you!
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Aminat508(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one @Op givers never lack.

1 Like

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by sexymoma(f): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Abeg make this kind tin nor enter fp ooo cos some yeye pple go see am as opportunity now ooo
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
sexymoma:
Abeg make this kind tin nor enter fp ooo cos some yeye pple go see am as opportunity now ooo
habah.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by austine4real(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Pls i need hammer&chisel bring ur head com here. So na only wan enjoy all d money?
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
austine4real:
Pls i need hammer&chisel bring ur head com here.
So na only wan enjoy all d money?
no vex na, i search google tire, your number no show, i for call you.

1 Like

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Kimoni: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2015
ViNeHaNds:

Hahahaha pm no work that day baa
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by 4realbiz: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2015
So happy for U guy, wish U happy birthday in arrears. If I'd seen it on friday, maybe I would have send a token. May God grant U your heart desire, meet U at ur point of need & perfect all that concern U. By this time nxt year, U will b thanking God & remember this year for a testimony.

1 Like

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by austine4real(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
llnp
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by SAMBARRY: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
wink
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Vinehands, it would have been more expedient to have raised funds for powering a business idea. The real tragedy would be not being able to sponsor next year's birthday celebrations after you've passed out this year's goodies. You have just misspent some portion of the goodwill available to you. But fear not, there are more people with money to throw away. Feel free to make another request, and I would advise with another moniker this time.

1 Like

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Timbuktou:
Vinehands, it would have been more expedient to have raised funds for powering a business idea. The real tragedy would be not being able to sponsor next year's birthday celebrations after you've passed out this year's goodies. You have just misspent some portion of the goodwill available to you. But fear not, there are more people with money to throw away. Feel free to make another request, and I would advise with another moniker this time.
honestly i never expected how every thing came.
anyways, i dont seem to understand how you mean, shade more light pls.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Kimoni: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

Com'on Tim, cut the dude some slacks..everyday no be birthday naa

In fairness to him, he didn't solicit for funds in his initial thread. Requesting how to celebrate his birthday with N1k already tells me a lot about his kind of person.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Com'on Tim, cut the dude some slacks..everyday no be birthday naa

In fairness to him, he didn't solicit for funds in his initial thread. Requesting how to celebrate his birthday with N1k already tells me a lot about his kind of person.

I'll admit to not reading the other thread, I'm just wary of all these kinds of threads is all grin. Maybe ive just become too cynical.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Kimoni: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'll admit to not reading the other thread, I'm just wary of all these kinds of threads is all grin. Maybe ive just become too cynical.

Lol..I perfectly understand this, who wouldn't?
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol..lI perfectly understand this, who wouldn't?
Hehehe. I'd rather err on the side of caution.
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy op where is my own share? remember we r birthday mates grin
Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
kingcity:
cheesy op where is my own share? remember we r birthday mates grin
oh yes, get to your nearest DHL office first thing tomorow, i sent your package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How my question got me bank alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mods.

(1) (Reply)

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage Why Not? / Perverted Brother In-law / Training Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.