Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (38449 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by VickyRotex(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
nairalandist:

see ur life... na so una go dey make mouth about. .shishi una no get! naija girls. . . to enter heaven fit hard for una small o.grin

Han Han! embarassed

Bet I no brag sey I get shishi na. I dey try organise donation for Op ni naw angry
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by frisky2good(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Truth dey dis thing wey u talk o.

SomebodyLovesMe:

Very thoughtful, but how are you sure the account number sent will be from him and not another nairalander who saw your comment? cheesy
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
If no one ask, what's stopping you from asking?

So you dont know when somebody is joking abi? undecided
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Bamz(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
omoarole:
Hello. I like your post. I like you better.
My advice is simple. Do you really love her? Does she really love you? Why don't you do something special?
Tell her you have just 1k and you want her to decide what you both should do with it. That's a thrilling birthday adventure.
She has stayed with you thru it all, she won't leave you because of your birthday not being all that.
I am sure it will be fun if you are both in love.
Happy birthday in advance. May the Almighty give you many more years ahead. AMEN!!!!@

I think love is a myth these days but it's refreshing to to know some chicks will stick with you if it's not all rosy.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
It happened to me on Oct 15th, no kudi, I didn't die, and I went to hustle, celebrated it yesterday which is Thursday. I didn't make one mistake that day using my last card wch is 10k plus 4 celebrating anything bcuz hunger is very real my brother... I go with those who advice you to keep the money and hustle, a well beffiting birthday is coming, I never do any birthday in my life too until last year and I even rented a hall....back to your the question, the best way is to keep the 1k with you, how would you feel after spending it and you receive a call and someone said you should come and collect 20k at where you will need transport fare worth #500 ? And that devil is a bastard, that's the moment person will be looking for #500 up and down, another birthday is coming which would be very better but that's only if you pray,work hard and believe. Again hunger is real o. I understand the in and out of hunger very well.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Taleeysun(f): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Go to somewhere like an oasis or mr biggs, buy all those #70 cake 2, buy one #500 cake(the type you can take pictures with) and 2 lacasera, you are good to go.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Seculent: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

So you dont know when somebody is joking abi? undecided
You can jokingly ask too. undecided
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buy kush,buy bag of chilled pure water,buy enough akara,buy garri,sugar....groove don start
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by omonnakoda: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Morning Programme 2 Candles 50 Naira Incense 50 naira Tithe 100 Naira
Pure water 50 Naira

Afternoon Programme Igbo 100 Naira Puff 200 Naira 2 Coke 150
Biscuit and sweets 100
Night Programme Mosquito coil 50 naira Paraga 100 Naira Condom 50 naira

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!
hbd bro its my birthday too
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2015
Bamz:

I think love is a myth these days but it's refreshing to to know some chicks will stick with you if it's not all rosy.

Bro na online we dey,dont fall for her gimmick oh.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy birthday bro,llnp more blessing.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2015
since she understands ur condition just buy a bottle of Pepsi 70cl and gala can do u. simple
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2015
kingcity:
hbd bro its my birthday too
HBD Bro. i guess your is today, Mine is tomorow 24th
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2015
OriEyeLe:
Happy birthday bro,llnp more blessing.
Amen amen. Thanks
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Coach8: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Pidggin:
Ask your girlfriend if she likes Nkwobi, if she does, take a walk down to a nice restaurant in your area. Buy two plates of Nwkobi for N1,000 and Suya N500, buy drinks with the remaining money.

Happy birthday!

Na you sabi maths pass. My guy here talk say e get 1k to spend.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by dhummystecah(f): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

1. Pay N100 as offering to God for keeping u alive till date

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

Cook confirm jollof and enjoy ya life.
Everything total is N700. Remaining N300

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N140

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

5. Keep the N10 as savings

Thank me later. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Wow. very detailed

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Taleeysun:
Go to somewhere like an oasis or mr biggs, buy all those #70 cake 2, buy one #500 cake(the type you can take pictures with) and 2 lacasera, you are good to go.
#500 cake? For real? The one my course mate used, was abt 3k, yet small in size.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by VickyRotex(f): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Amen amen. Thanks

Happy Birthday!

May the Lord grant your heart desires and fulfil all your petitions. May the Lines fall unto you in pleasant places.

Age with Grace! Have a Beautiful day!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Vinehands, send me a pm with your acct deets. I am hoping that this time next year you will have set up / found gainful employment and will be in a position to give to others rather than ask.

I'll be expecting your pm. Perhaps I could chip in a little. Happy Birthday in advance.
its DONE.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by prophetfire: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

pls where is your office? I ve lookin to hire a chatered accoutant,financial advisor and investment manager. You re over-qualified.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

Happy Birthday!

May the Lord grant your heart desires and fulfil all your petitions. May the Lines fall unto you in pleasant places.

Age with Grace! Have a Beautiful day!
lots of Amen. Thanks, you rock
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by VickyRotex(f): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:
You can jokingly ask too. undecided

Alright! undecided
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by VickyRotex(f): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2015
eDoctorr:

Scroll up. Someone has done that.

Yea, I've seen it. I'm Glad! cool
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by VickyRotex(f): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
lots of Amen. Thanks, you rock

You're welcome!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by sniper1305(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Bros u jst 23 & u were kind of tinkin hw 2 celebrate a birthday? Well iv neva mark any birthday in my life, d last time I can remenber was wen I was 31 & na my frnd dem mark am 4 m, my income was kind of, wif ma salary+feeding alawi+inconvinient alawi+transport allowance = 194k to 200k a month, dat nt even enuf 2 care 4 ma needs guy nt 2 talk of celebratin 1 birth wey nor go add 2 ma fortune, if u reason d way I do, keeping her in ur room alone 4 dat day do it 4 'me', tank Jah he'z been there 4 u, so watz dah heck?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Seculent: 12:21am On Oct 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

Alright! undecided
Good babe undecided
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by miracleoscar(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2015

U finis wok
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by sunsewa: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lol,u really get PhD for poverty matter.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by omoarole: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Bamz:

Hhhmmmmm.... I beg to disagree. From personal experience, love is still very real. And if you read the OP's post, you will see there is some love involved between the two of them. I may tend to agree that love may not be as common as it was in the days of our fathers, but it definitely still very much exists.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Saintbonnie:
Happy birthday bro. Check your account.
seen. . .Sir, May God bless all that concerns you. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.