Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? (756 Views)

/ Why Do Children Love Noodles / Casual Complaint: What Do I Do? Children Hate Me :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by poik(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't know,why or how, but I just notice that when I get friendly with kids the next thing is negative teases.
On a first meet, children want to pinch me, pull my goatee without fear. It doesn't happen with other people. And being hostile to them doesn't sit well with me, yet it seems they don't fear me.
You go see five year old pikin go dey yab me say I fart.
Yet I love them kids. Especially the fine ones.
Anyone with similar xperience and possible solutions?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by sweettease(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't mean to offend you with this but you should really ponder on the parable 'as goat take stand for market na dem dey price am'

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by agohmamuda(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am having this feeling that the children in question don't like ur spirit. #No offence.
Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by pass111(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
yea kids do that in their innocence especially when you are too attached to them like you play a lot with them, things like that are bound to occur, but mind u, u have to caution them at times so as to avoid them making it a habit and ultimately to insults
Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by angieberry(f): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Then they really like you and get overly comfortable with you.
Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Same thing used to happen until one of them called me an idiot.

I still wince for him when I remember the beating I gave him.

After that, they started treating me with a whole lotta respect

1 Like

Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by MARKone(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Probably because you play with them a lot. You've got to draw strict boundaries at times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by Leitner: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lmao @ "pulling my goatee without fear". Why should anyone pull your goatee with fear? grin
Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
the kids in our fear me like snake... any fvck up from them, gba! gba! gba!!! gba!!
but i still buy them something when am in a happy mood

1 Like

Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by Pidggin(f): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
You allow them to have their way all the time, you don't act like an adult around them, you need to change.
Re: Why Do Children Tease Me Negatively? by timmyblast(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2015
My little advice is stay away from those or atleast draw a boundary. Moreover remember Mr Jackson ( child molestation trail)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Woman Destroys Her Husband's Car (video) / Parents, Do You Know When Your Kids Lose Their Virginity? / Please, I Really Really Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.