Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. (757 Views)

Lawyers In The House / I Really Do Need Your Help / Am I Really A Bad Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. by spacelink23: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
I've never thought I would be in this sort of situation.
Don't mean to beat around the bush. But I really need your urgent help. I'm an undergraduate in Olabisi Onabanjo University,Ago Iwoye. The problem is that I had an extra year and I intend to register and write the outstanding courses this current academic session (2016 /2017). I'm seeking help from all well meaning Nigerians to please assist me with #30000 to add to the money I have. The payment ends tomorrow 6th January. I've rallied round both family and friends and unfortunately I'm still #30000 short.
Please, this is not a scam. I only resort to online begging as I've exhausted all possible options and I have less than 24 hours to raise the money.
I pray God almighty touch the hearts of people that will read this and lend a helping hand so my dream of getting an education doesn't fizzle out especially when considering the fact that it's only the second semester courses that's delaying me in the school.
Re: Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. by Bayhaqqi: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
itz not a scam ..... But dont know what to believe.....but wait ....how do i and other good hearted fellow send d money.ie at all we are having
Re: Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. by spacelink23: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bayhaqqi:
itz not a scam ..... But dont know what to believe.....but wait ....how do i and other good hearted fellow send d money.ie at all we are having
Thanks, please here's my account details. 30462129. First Bank. Thanks so very much once again.
Re: Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. by bigtt76(f): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Through MMM helpers naaa

Bayhaqqi:
Re: Please, I Really Really Need Your Help. by spacelink23: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
spacelink23:
Thanks, please here's my account details. 30462699. First Bank. Thanks so very much once again.

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Is A POTENTIAL Wife Beater / Was This Guy Too Mean (hilarious Responses) / The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.