Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics (3797 Views)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2015
IPOB Ireland PROTEST AT THE niGERian EMBASSY IN Dublin (3).
Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Ireland protest at the Nigerian Embassy in Ireland for the unconditional release of our leader and director of Radio Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who was kidnapped by the Nigerian secret police on the 17th of October 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Abduljohn(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2015
All this pplE will nEva returN tO dia rEpublic iF granted, bUncH oF hyPocrite. Ask them all Dia yrS over diA What ve deY added tO diA homE toWn rada than oppress diA OWn bRodas.

RemEber a countRy DiVideD aGAiNSt iTsELF ll nEver StanD thinK twice BiAfrAn aGiTATOrS

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by EasternLion: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:
All this pplE will nEva returN tO dia rEpublic iF granted, bUncH oF hyPocrite. Ask them all Dia yrS over diA What ve deY added tO diA homE toWn rada than oppress diA OWn bRodas.

RemEber a countRy DiVideD aGAiNSt iTsELF ll nEver StanD thinK twice BiAfrAn aGiTATOrS

Think about zoogeria.

Hypocrite.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Search them there, you will uncover more than 10kgs of drugs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by kelch19(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:

u are an ass hole..when dangote is the richest black man yet his gworo chewing brothers clean nails for #10..rubbish

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by GentleToks(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2015
I told these chest beaters that 92% of their kinsmen abroad are nothing but street/toilet cleaners.

As a Nigerian, you would have naturally expected Igbos to dominate Nigeria business outside Nigeria but reverse is the case; they are no where to be found. Yorubas dominate and control 92% Nigeria business in US,UK, Ireland, Australia and of course Canada.

Take a look at those guys in pictures and tell me that they are not cleaners.

Chest beaters.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by zuchyblink(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:

Another propaganda from the waste bin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by zuchyblink(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
GentleToks:
I told these chest beaters that 92% of their kinsmen abroad are nothing but street/toilet cleaners.

As a Nigerian, you would have naturally expected Igbos to dominate Nigeria business outside Nigeria but reverse is the case; they are no where to be found. Yorubas dominate and control 92% Nigeria business in US,UK, Ireland, Australia and of course Canada.

Chest beaters.
another propaganda from the waste bin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:

Abdul, don't worry about us. Worry about the menace of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen in your territory.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Your mama toto.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by endoski: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:

u're a bastard.
wat hv hausa/fulani or yorubas done for their brothers..after all duais ur rubbish talks igbos stil hv the richest nd most established pple in nigeria ,so shut d Bleep up u fool

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by fr3do(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2015
I'm impressed with IPOB

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by okolochyke: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

There is no doubt about that

Igbos are the ones that have all the time in the world for protests wherever they are in the world.

The same thing they did to the Yoruba doctor in Texas

These guys are jobless drug runners

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Iykopee(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:

Oga leave them alone to pursue their freedom. Can't u live alone in Nigeria? U shud care more of making ur own country a better place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama toto.
Sunnyweray ofe blow?
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2015
the Igbo's love Yoruba so much they can't live with out them. 1. both the igbos and Yoruba's are attractted to each other like magnets 2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when faced with problems. 3 they admire and secretly wish they could unite and fight for a common cause. 4. they are both bittered about the fact that they can't work with each other even deep down in their hearts they want to. 5. other tribes envy them and fear they will be unstoppable if they should unite. 6. this post will attract every single Yoruba and Igbo available and even passarbys just like bercalona vs real Madrid would. one love my brothers.
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
GentleToks:

Chest beaters.

What gainful venture have you started in your acclaimed nation Zoogeria? Do you even know your right?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2015
okolochyke:

There is no doubt about that

Igbos are the ones that have all the time in the world for protests wherever they are in the world.

The same thing they did to the Yoruba doctor in Texas

These guys are jobless drug runners

Yet they don't ask you for food and have not been convicted in the past. Your point thus far remains hearsay or wishful thinking about those who are better than you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by aljharem(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by kingreen: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2015
zuchyblink:
tell de chest beaters,dream chasers,wailing wailers flat headed of beerfans to stop ranting on online countries pwwwash! cheesy
zuchyblink:
tell de chest beaters,dream chasers,wailing wailers flat headed of beerfans to stop ranting on online countries pwwwash!
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by kingreen: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
endoski:
u're a bastard.
wat hv hausa/fulani or yorubas done for their brothers..after all duais ur rubbish talks igbos stil hv the richest nd most established pple in nigeria ,so shut d Bleep up u fool
rich ppl like who specifies oaf
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by SonOfEl(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

And if you are searched, its fetish amulets hidden under your dirty and smelly underwear....of course you can see through their bags right? These are the same men you pray to cry "yee....on ta mi o...." in the night for, for just a few naira....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
SonOfEl:

And if you are searched, its fetish amulets hidden under your dirty and smelly underwear....of course you can see through their bags right? These are the same men you pray to cry "yee....on ta mi o...." in the night for, for just a few naira....
If i open case on your mother now, they will say iyalode has started
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by SonOfEl(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

If i open case on your mother now, they will say iyalode has started

Suit yourself..... Is that not what you are known for? Cursing people's mothers?, when you yourself you are a female. I doubt if you will ever be a true mother with your mother-cursing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by fistonati(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nigeria should just let ds ppl instead of having situations like dt of Syria, Egypt, Libya et al

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
SonOfEl:

Suit yourself..... Is that not what you are known for? Cursing people's mothers?, when you yourself you are a female. I doubt if you will ever be a true mother with your mother-cursing.
Eh eh, you are pushing it o, cos if she hadn't conceived and brought you up in a brothel, you will not identify significantly with the "yee....on ta mi o...." cry
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by SonOfEl(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Eh eh, you are pushing it o, cos if she hadn't conceived and brought you up in a brothel, you will not identify significantly with the "yee....on ta mi o...." cry

Well sorry to disappoint you my mum thankfully ain't even Yoruba to cry such. Unfortunately, you are. Like I said earlier, suit yourself...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
So much Tribalism in this thread...
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
SonOfEl:

Well sorry to disappoint you my mum thankfully ain't even Yoruba to cry such. Unfortunately, you are. Like I said earlier, suit yourself...
So you are automatically Yoruba to have written the line earlier. Don't even play victim here, i warned you.

I didn't know it will hit you this bad. I am sorry i hurt you wimp
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by SonOfEl(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

So you are automatically Yoruba to have written the line earlier. Don't even play victim here, i warned you.

Am so pathetic.... Just suiting myself...and sniffing for 10kg drugs with my experienced nose...wasted dog like me...shioor!

I didn't know it will hit you this bad. I am sorry i hurt you wimp
Re: Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics by Abduljohn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
endoski:
u're a bastard.

Can't U do without calling pple names? I laff @ ur comment of Being the richest n most established, u know how they get dia money kudos to Nollywood and if nt 4 federal character ao many outstandin professionals. Do u ve. Lafffiiiinnnnn in Biafran.

(1) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. / Christians Should Be Happy That CRK Was Removed From The Curriculum. See Why / Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.