Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger (3788 Views)

Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu has drawn the first blood, Cutting Niger Electricity to me is a NO, there was an agreement to that effect and not that Niger could not build their own electricity, the agreement was that they don’t build electric dam over the Niger, divert or alter its flow in exchange for a supply of electricity from Nigeria, if anything goes wrong with the flow of the River Niger, millions will die in Nigeria especially in the North that depends on this River for Irrigation farming, fishing and transportation.

Tinubu should approach this Niger issue with caution, Niger have many ace over us in this situation, it is a war building up, I don’t know who is advising him, this is war already, there would be retaliation, Tinubu should restore these people’s electricity and get back to dialogue, I don’t know why we like going back on agreement, this was same thing that happened after Aburi accord.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by BOSSkesh(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Stop wishing
Nothing will happen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Stop wishing
Nothing will happen
Nothing would happen but blackout is creeping in on Niger, what Nigeria is about to do is a crime they would retaliate oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by 001Lagos: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dem no dey telli telli person O telli person

Timaya sing am

Those mumu cheering Tinubu on like they did during the presidential election which later turn out to be an almost disaster on Nigerian economy , are cheering him on again to invade a Russia backed Niger republic 😂😆😂

I go laugh una again as usual

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by Enice(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:
Tinubu has drawn the first blood, Cutting Niger Electricity to me is a NO, there was an agreement to that effect and not that Niger could not build their own electricity, the agreement was that they don’t build electric dam over the Niger, divert or alter its flow in exchange for a supply of electricity from Nigeria, if anything goes wrong with the flow of the River Niger, millions will die in Nigeria especially in the North that depends on this River for Irrigation farming, fishing and transportation.

Tinubu should approach this Niger issue with caution, Niger have many ace over us in this situation, it is a war building up, I don’t know who is advising him, this is war already, there would be retaliation, Tinubu should restore these people’s electricity and get back to dialogue, I don’t know why we like going back on agreement, this was same thing that happened after Aburi accord.
stop reasoning like a small pikin. This scenerio has not and cannot arise. The Nigerian government is trying to stop an illegal entity from taking over a country not that Nigeria is against Niger. A dam is not built in 5 day but 5 years

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Very funny grin, you are already wailing for the Nigeriens?

What high level of hypocrisy? you Obidients want to embrace the same people you were cursing President Buhari for romancing?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by 001Lagos: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Enice:
stop reasoning like a small pikin. This scenerio has not and cannot arise. The Nigerian government is trying to stop an illegal entity from taking over a country not that Nigeria is against Niger. A dam is not built in 5 day but 5 years
and you think the Niger republic with the help of Russia cannot build damn in less than 2years ?

Just dey play

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Enice:
A war is a war, you can justify it but that’s an internal affairs of Niger, if you cut their electricity, that’s an energy attack, they have the reserve to retaliate, yes a dam may take five years but the river can be redirected within a year besides, the military may just ignore Nigeria and start the dam while powering critical infrastructure with solar, petrol generators and more but the idea of starting the damn would bring panic and retaliation, what would Nigeria do if they start the project

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu brain is analogue. Maybe God allow him to become president to make serious errors that can disintegrate the country

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
and you think the Niger republic with the help of Russia cannot build damn in less than 2years ?

Just dey play
Why wait for imaginary Russia, when with the help of Biafra they can build a dam in 6 months, says Simon Ekpa.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by pharmagba: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Children of hate always wishing Nigeria evil

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Very funny grin, you are already wailing for the Nigeriens?

What high level of hypocrisy? you Obidients want to embrace the same people you were cursing President Buhari for romancing?
Yes na, I’m a politician, Remember no permanent enemy but permanent interest, I’m even protecting the best interest of Nigerians, if you think Niger will chicken out lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
pharmagba:

Children of hate always wishing Nigeria evil
No be only wishing Nigeria bad, okay you people think when we do our own Niger will sit laughing wait na they will release their own package for us soon lol, Tinubu no send poor northerners sef lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by 9jatriot(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
The OP has a point, but the question is, in this era of fake social media news, has any government sources or reputable news outlet confirmed that news?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Yes na, I’m a politician, Remember no permanent enemy but permanent interest, I’m even protecting the best interest of Nigerians, if you think Niger will chicken out lol
Just they deceive yourself, Nigeria builds direct rail line from Nigeria to Niger, Obidients start wailing, President Buhari gifts Niger bullet proof SUVs 🚙, Obidients go into overdrive wailing.

The irony today, those same wailing Obidients, support coup plotters in Niger?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
9jatriot:
The OP has a point, but the question is, in this era of fake social media news, has any government sources or reputable news outlet confirmed that news?
Misinformation is the gasoline for war, once the rumor begins to fly counters would be activated whether or not it is true that’s in line of deterrent, once it start flying around and has 51% chances of occurring then ready your retaliation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:

No be only wishing Nigeria bad, okay you people think when we do our own Niger will sit laughing wait na they will release their own package for us soon lol, Tinubu no send poor northerners sef lol
48 laws of Power, “ Never bite from the hand that feeds you” Republic du Niger is finished.

They are about to enter a level of suffering, never experienced in their history.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Just they deceive yourself, Nigeria builds direct rail line from Nigeria to Niger, Obidients start wailing, President Buhari gifts Niger bullet proof SUVs 🚙, Obidients go into overdrive wailing.
Is it your wailing, why would Nigeria build rail to Niger when we don’t have effective rail from Enugu to Kano, the Niger junta have deactivated the rail and close the border until further notice lol

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
48 laws of Power, “ Never bite from the hand that feeds you” Republic du Niger is finished.

They are about to enter a level of suffering, never experienced in their history.
When they block the Niger we will know who is feeding the other, you people and shallow judgment anytime we won you people you go ahead and cry at last

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:
Is it your wailing, why would Nigeria build rail to Niger when we don’t have effective rail from Enugu to Kano, the Niger junta have deactivated the rail and close the border until further notice lol
They need to buy tokos padlock to lock the borders for maximum enforcement, because Northern Nigeria, will show their bothers in Niger Republic pepperempe.
Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
They need to buy tokos padlock to lock the borders for maximum enforcement, because Northern Nigeria, will show their bothers in Niger Republic pepperempe.
The border is only closed for official use, we have no problem with the good people of Niger and the good people of Nigeria from seeing, that’s not a Berlin Wall you know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by ivolt: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:

The irony today, those same wailing Obidients, support coup plotters in Niger?
Don't mind them.
I was even surprised one unrepentant Ipob terrorist created a thread to "advise" Tinubu.
He said Nigeria will break if it invades Niger.
How can a secessionist be sad that Nigeria want to break?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:

When they block the Niger we will know who is feeding the other, you people and shallow judgment anytime we won you people you go ahead and cry at last
We are not taking of Cameroon that borders you there in Eastern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria will teach those peasant Nigeriens a serious lesson.

Ordinary fuel subsidy removal in Nigeria, done cause coup for Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
ivolt:

Don't mind them.
I was even surprised one unrepentant Ipob terrorist created a thread to "advise" Tinubu.
He said Nigeria will break if it invades Niger.
How can a secessionist be sad that Nigeria want to break?
Who told you that we want Nigeria to break, IPOB have successfully scammed Ewedu lol
Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
We are not taking of Cameroon that borders you there in Eastern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria will teach those peasant Nigeriens a serious lesson.

Ordinary fuel subsidy removal in Nigeria, done cause coup for Niger.
Make them teach Boko Haram lesson first over hyping lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:
The border is only closed for official use, we have no problem with the good people of Niger and the good people of Nigeria from seeing, that’s not a Berlin Wall you know
People you tagged Islamic Terrorist Just 2 weeks ago, because President Buhari was parleying with them, are now good people of Niger?

Una hypocrisy is legendary.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by Soccrates: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Only asari dokubo and his boys is enough to handle Niger rebels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
People you tagged Islamic Terrorist Just 2 weeks ago, because President Buhari was parleying with them, are now good people of Niger?

Una hypocrisy is legendary.
Did you see me ever abuse anyone because of their religion, abeg my grandmother was a Muslim so fashi una too dey generalize lol, Niger lives matter abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:

Make them teach Boko Haram lesson first over hyping lol
Very True, a new frontier has been opened, na Boko Haram we go recruit go fight them, since a new warfront has emerged.
Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Soccrates:
Only asari dokubo and his boys is enough to handle Niger rebels
Asari is in the creeks Niger is a desert, by all standard of the heavens, Asari don’t stand a chance

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by AlexBells(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
favor914:
Very True, a new frontier has been opened, na Boko Haram we go recruit go fight them, since a new warfront has emerged.
Did Boko haram agree with you ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger by favor914: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
AlexBells:
Did you see me ever abuse anyone because of their religion, abeg my grandmother was a Muslim so fashi una too dey generalize lol, Niger lives matter abeg
Who are you Alexander Bell (Mr Telephone Man) you Obidients your views or opinions is inconsequential.

Keep deceiving yourself with your new found love for Republic du Niger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Residents Panic Over Robbery Attacks / How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail / Cbn Appoints Acting Ceo's For 5 Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.