Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Opinion On This Biafra Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On This Biafra Madness (1100 Views)

I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Kaduna 2017 Declaration)the Drug That Cure Biafra Madness In 24hrs / Biafra Movement Or Biafra "Madness"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2015
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANY IGBO THAT WANTS BIAFRA. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL. NNAMDI KANU MUST BE QUICKLY ELIMINATED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SO THIS BIAFRAN NOISE CAN DIE DOWN. ONE NIGERIA IS ALL WE SEEK AND WANT. OUR PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE IS OUR NATIONAL PRIDE. THE IGBOS ARE GOING NO WHERE. angry

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2015
FTC?
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2015
but must your posts always be about the Igbo's? you hate them that much?
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by largehead: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
cry
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2015
happyabel:
but must your posts always be about the Igbo's? you hate them that much?

I LOVE THE HARDWORKING IGBOS BUT I HATE THE LAZY AND FRUSTRATED ONES THAT WANT BIAFRA. GET IT
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Sveen: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2015
This gargantuan gaga is getting too much.
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2015
largehead:
cry

TALO KOBA E
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2015
@OP,
It is well with me.
Your curse is irrelevant.

I am a Biafran not Nigerian.

As for Nigeria, cursed be Mr. Luggard and his brutish British slave traders who created a slave camp and forced us into it.
Cursed be the day he was born.
Cursed be the day he set his foot on our lands.

The Biafran spirit is unquenchable and our resolve irrevocable.

UNITED we stand?
Nigeria was never in unity.

From the days she was created, the lands of her territories has been soaked with blood.
We denounce Nigeria!
We loathe Nigeria
We bemoan Nigeria.

Its "United we die" instead. We have died, we are dying and many more will die, till we do the needful.

Biafra is freedom!

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

I LOVE THE HARDWORKING IGBOS BUT I HATE THE LAZY AND FRUSTRATED ONES THAT WANT BIAFRA. GET IT

The very idea that those of us who want Biafra are lazy is simply entertaining.
Hahahahaaha.
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
noblezone:
@OP,
It is well with me.
Your curse is irrelevant.

I am a Biafran not Nigerian.

As for Nigeria, cursed be Mr. Luggard and his brutish British slave traders who created a slave camp and forced us into it.
Cursed be the day he was born.
Cursed be the day he set his foot on our lands.

The Biafran spirit is unquenchable and our resolve irrevocable.

UNITED we stand?
Nigeria was never in unity.

From the days she was created, the lands of her territories has been soaked with blood.
We denounce Nigeria!
We loathe Nigeria
We bemoan Nigeria.

Its "United we die" instead. We have died, we are dying and many more will die, till we do the needful.

Biafra is freedom!

Shut the Bleep up young man. you ediots keeps blaming the British as if Nigeria is the only nation they colonized. South Africa too is a British colony and they are forging ahead without thoughts of division. Nnamdi kanu brainwashed u fools with lugard tales while he finds pleasure in sitting and preaching hate from the same Britain he's demonizing. Many of you said Nigerian government cant do him anything because he is a British citizen. Why cant he renounce his citizenship and relocate to Enugu if he truly loves biafra? You guys are victim of illiteracy and intellectual scam and kanu played a fast one on the entire gullible igbos like u.
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by kingzizzy: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANY IGBO THAT WANTS BIAFRA. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL. NNAMDI KANU MUST BE QUICKLY ELIMINATED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SO THIS BIAFRAN NOISE CAN DIE DOWN. ONE NIGERIA IS ALL WE SEEK AND WANT. OUR PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE IS OUR NATIONAL PRIDE. THE IGBOS ARE GOING NO WHERE. angry

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

Go and find the British criminal called Lord Lugard who made you a Nigerian and cry to him that Igbos about to go and you need another country. I'm sure he will help you out.
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by theDEVILisHERE: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

SAY NO TO BIAFRA
@op
Your opinions don't count
It is irrelevant
And practicaly useless

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
@op Your opinions don't count It is irrelevant And practicaly useless

so says a brainwashed victim of nnamdi kanu's scam
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

Shut the Bleep up young man. you ediots keeps blaming the British as if Nigeria is the only nation they colonized. South Africa too is a British colony and they are forging ahead without thoughts of division. Nnamdi kanu brainwashed u fools with lugard tales while he finds pleasure in sitting and preaching hate from the same Britain he's demonizing. Many of you said Nigerian government cant do him anything because he is a British citizen. Why cant he renounce his citizenship and relocate to Enugu if he truly loves biafra? You guys are victim of illiteracy and intellectual scam and kanu played a fast one on the entire gullible igbos like u.

Nnamdi Kanu is only a dot in a big ocean bro.
My convictions about Biafra has nothing to do with him and his radio.
As a matter of fact, there are somethings I disagree on with him.

You can call me whatever names you like and insult me with all venoms.
The fact remains that
1. I wont shut up bro.
2. Biafra is our resolve.

Also, Note that South Africa is not Nigeria.
At least, they dont have Jihardists, neither are their children who scored 70% denied admission while those who score 1% are offered the same admission.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by kingzizzy: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

Nigeria is not south-Africa. I'm an Igbo man not a Zulu man. So Nnamdi Kanu brainwashed us? I guess it was Nnamdi a Kanu who brainwashed Ojukwu to declare Biafra? It was Nnamdi Kanu that brainwashed Uwazurike to start MASSOB 15 years ago? You think Biafra is about Nnamdi Kanu? Biafra is about the desire of people to be free. You and the rest can carry on with Nigeria when we are gone.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by theDEVILisHERE: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

so says a brainwashed victim of nnamdi kanu's scam

What I told you is the simple truth
You know this yourself

This is nothing personal
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

SAY NO TO BIAFRA
For opening your mouth to curse we the direct children of chukwu okike abiama the only True GOD of Host, your punishment shall be greater than the problem Nigeria is experiencing today. I curse ur curses and turn them to our blessings in d name of Yawehasua the son of God. He that curses the people of God- biafrans and igbo shall never see good in his life. Ur life will be worser than the Zoo below. Iseee, Iseeee Iseeeeeee!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
fastjet:

For opening your mouth to curse we the direct children of chukwu okike abiama the only True GOD of Host, your punishment shall be greater than the problem Nigeria is experiencing today. I curse ur curses and turn them to our blessings in d name of Yawehasua the son of God. He that curses the people of God- biafrans and igbo shall never see good in his life. Ur life will be worser than the Zoo below. Iseee, Iseeee Iseeeeeee!!!!!!!!

FUCCK chukwu okike abiama
Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by Karanka: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

SAY NO TO BIAFRA
I suggest you spend more time improving yourself,instead of seeking for unnecessary attention with this kind of threads and your comments.
Everybody on this forum knows you're one guy riddled with serious inferiority complex. Even your moniker and signature scream it.
You have a problem you should pay attention to; and it's not Biafra or the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On This Biafra Madness by MightyFortress: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
You and the people who always like your tribalistic posts...... I wonder.... I just wonder.... Sadly shaking my head for you all..... And you deceive yourself that a certain tribe are hate filled, compared to yourself..... I makes me wonder, still. I want to understand, please... It would be most interesting to meet you in real life... and just stare at you, while you talk..... and see the stuff you are made of... find out what truly makes you tick.... and what drives you, your revolutionary feelings and your brilliant posts..... Lets see the man and get the real picture.. the whole of it... What do you say to my suggestion?
Honestly, it would be interesting to place you in front of an intelligent, neutral and objective audience so that you can truly convince them with your wonderful, swaying oratory and maybe achieve this burning and lifelong passion of yours...
You would make for an interesting study in human psychology and mental psychiatry, I think.... A good project study... We could get get a few renown professors of Human Sociology and other related fields to do a good write up on your passion, maybe make a documentary of it... Who knows, you could win an Oscar or something...
Can we meet you in real life please? Any other avenue to pass across your ideals and values in a more crystallized form, rather than anonymously utilizing this inanimate and definitely ineffective modus operandi... You know, our President Buhari never did his campaigns online.. Tell us what you think please... If you dont mind... A TV interview on AIT, CHANNELS and NTA, wont be that hard to arrange... If you do so well, We could go international, you know.. BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, etc... Then the could be achieved in an international manner... That would be cool, dont you think?

So Bro, abeg, plenty of those who click like on these wonderful posts of yours are willing to support you all the way To annihilate this hate filled tribe.... Any means of genocide would do perfectly... come out and prove yourself a champion to them.... your fans are waiting....

With Love,
From a Diehard Fan

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Name Government Building After His Daughter (photo) / No Biafran Should Do BVN Registration / Photos From Delta State Governor's Daughter, Marilyn Okowa's Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.