Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105866 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Of course do me I do u, God no go vex. Is APC turn to rig with the same security apparatus PDP/Wike used to rig himself to power. Parade don change hand or so.

The same security that can not handle BH? You don't know the niger delta that is why you say this. We are ready for them to come and rig in Abonnema n Degema shei dem go swim with the ballot papers?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
when is the judgement? I voted ajimobi but i regretted it.. Now i want ladoja in.
I am not sure but I believe all cases will be decided by November
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Bloggz74(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cancellations in south,,,,,non in north even when there's same level of electoral violence and card reader failure.

Can't you see it,its it not obvious,come on wake south and stop betraying your own!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by princemillla(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Not that WIKE is worth fighting for. I hate injustice.
When will all the electoral mismanagement in APC state be looked into?
For instance, A day old baby knows that election in Lagos State was rigged! Why is tribunal turning blind eyes to all the allegations and evidences? D same with Maku's state.
Why is it that it is only PDP state that is being affected?
It is well!

I love your assertion, might look like a witch hunt but there. Some Apc also reps also lost out.

if at all pdp submit petition against Apc in lagos state wit clear evidence, am sure Tribunal would do justice.

But on the other hand, this is a return leg on pdp side. They've done worse than what currently happening to them now.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MrOrioye(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elections have never held in Rivers. All they've been doing is bahdadash. Infact elections should be cancelled in the entire southsouth. Their leaders need tutorial on "The Meaning of Democracy"

Whoever wins IDGAF. My own is, my south south brothers need to embrace fairness in electoral process and let "Real Elections" hold. A youth Corp member once told me they even made them thumbprint inside Monarch Palaces and Public Healthcare centers...#WTF
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
Pls how much will all cost me?I also want d Book"Fear Ameachi" By Ebele Azikiwe jnr.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Proffdada: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined
democracy is not demonstration of craziness, his election is ruled out by a prime factor : VIOLENCE
if wailers call Nigeria a zoo, Rivers state is a Jungle
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Oyinda32(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

But you said you ain't gonna wail today na
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

Presidence has been set, timipre is contesting elections 2day in Bayelsa state with an EFCC case so if you guys belief Gov Wike won't be governor till 2019 n beyond you are in for a rude shock. if at all EFCC can prove inflation of contract on Wike it is clear Fashola never signed any cheque as head of govt in Lagos so Wike as head of MOE can not sign any cheque 2. APC has no place in Rivers state n r learners in d game of politics

[size=18pt]@BOLDED

They are learners and Jonathan is in Otueke despite his federal might You must be a fool to think a party that won a whole federation will have problems winning a tiny state like rivers. It's Dakuku's turn to enjoy the federal might wike enjoyed then. Wike is gone
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Aminat508(f): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=20pt]Make una check my signature ooooo cry cry[/size]
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by helovesme(f): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:
Oh God of Amaechi

The God of Double Delight..

Please give US ALL double flawless victory over our enemies today & forever more...

Sai Rotimi Amaechi, na only you God bless like this! grin cheesy

On behalf of justice,equity & peace dedicate Seriki & Vector's "Stand Back Modafoka tongue" to Wicked Wike!!

grin grin grin

*** frantically searching online to download that song and put it on replay****

grin grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You promised not to wail today being your birthday, what the hell is this Why can't you be faithful to yourself for once in your life??

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by HungerBAD: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Now that the criminal has lost his immunity, it is time for the EFCC to swing into action and open the books in the education ministry- guess there are lots of dry bones in there. grin

True.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Toktee(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
seniorbros:

Was predetermined because even the devil could have seen that the election was marred by serious and numerous irregularities.

Now that the garb of immunity is taken off, Wike should explain in details what he did with the N30b he borrowed. EFCC yawning net is set to catch the biggest and the most foolish criminal ever.
Wike have no idea of what Ameachi and the Apc in Rivers have in stock for him,this is the time Wike and obua will know the meaning of frustration,,,,,,at the end,e go come do them Truckpusser,tonyebarcanista,snape,chukudi etc like film.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Ganjafama(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
I can say it with all seriousness that Wike will not win the re-run. This is where federal might comes into play. The federal govt know this is their chance to claim an oil producing state. Aside that, Wike messed up. He has not spent up to a hundred days in office, he has started probing Amaechi - a man who is under the president's protection. It's seems Wike underestimated Amaechi. Buhari will fight to the death to shame Amaechi's detractors.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lunatic!
searching4love:

[size=28pt]EMPTY BARREL[/size]
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Episteme2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
When elders tell small pikin say "THEM NO DEY CARRY POWER RAISE BLOKOS, SMALL PIKIN SAY NA LIE"

TUPAC Shakur Wike did not know today will be his last day as the Governor.

Goodluck Jonathan out.

Patience Jonathan out.

Wike out.

Reuben Abati out.

Alison Maduekwe out.

Barcanista out.

Ecoterrors out.

Very soon it will be Fayose.

And hopefully, as these corrupt people are being shown OUT. They should not forget to carry their "BAGS" of Corruption with them. And to think the "THIEF" Wike has borrowed more than 50 Billion in 6 Months already.

EFCC please grab WIKE before he runs.

Petty Thug.
Bro, do you want to criple opposition in Nigeria. It is very dangerous to our strongly emerging democracy.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Eziachi: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
apc have come to waste their money & time again in Akwa ibom/Rivers states ....why is apc so silly by thinking they can win election in Akwa ibom/Rivers states, even in their dream,they can't win in Akwa ibom, If they like they can rig they can't still win, apc is only meant for terrorists we are christians not terrorists plssssssss, proudly PDP!....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
The same way PDP won in Ekiti and APC won in Imo.
I was in Port Harcourt during that election. There was no such thing as an election. People stayed at home with fear. Only for them to be calling millions of vote days later. It was a big and expensive joke to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Ameachi would tumb print for Rivers indigenes because he is a Minister?

Don't mind the toddler. shocked Wike still remain Governor with immunity till after Appeal Court ruling and if possible, Supreme Court ruling.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Episteme2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
When elders tell small pikin say "THEM NO DEY CARRY POWER RAISE BLOKOS, SMALL PIKIN SAY NA LIE"

TUPAC Shakur Wike did not know today will be his last day as the Governor.

Goodluck Jonathan out.

Patience Jonathan out.

Wike out.

Reuben Abati out.

Alison Maduekwe out.

Barcanista out.

Ecoterrors out.

Very soon it will be Fayose.

And hopefully, as these corrupt people are being shown OUT. They should not forget to carry their "BAGS" of Corruption with them. And to think the "THIEF" Wike has borrowed more than 50 Billion in 6 Months already.

EFCC please grab WIKE before he runs.

Petty Thug.
Bro, do you want to cripple opposition in Nigeria. It is very dangerous to our strongly emerging democracy.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ThisMeansWAR: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How is Pdp desperate to have their own states?because Ameachi decamped to Apc? How many times has Apc won in those states?
how many times has apc contested in those states?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by heywhytech1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
As expected, but the chance of APC wining Rivers is as slim as office pin, but Wike should be callback to answer questions on ASUU strike and what happens to billions allocated to education ministry without result, he should then be promptly charge to court and jailed if guilty. One thing that is sure is that PDP will everly defeat APC in any election as long is in Rivers. Wike should not be allowed to re-contest, even the present speaker might decides to run because he will be swear-in as AG.Gov. and that will prover his chance and thwart any effort Wike make.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by akinsbaba2015: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Since when Buhari move the sitting Tribunal to Abuja, I already envisage a political fraud. Is laughable how some gullible one's think Wike is out. First of all, Wike will appeal, the appeal will take years before concluding 2-3years, who knows? If APC bribe the court of appeal, then Wike will carry is case to supreme court. How many years are we looking at here? Probably after 4years....we told them APC can't win Ekiti, they make noise, Fayose shut the mouth of Buhari 4times. They said Akpabio rigged a clear election, they hawk our democracy again and cancel 19LG, did Akpabio complain? The answer is NO..Akpabio and Akwa Ibom will shut the mouth of Buhari again.
. Your ignorance is beyond any sane imagination, the court of appeal and the supreme court will rule on this matter in less than 3months from today. That's the electoral act 2010 as amended. The logic is not to win elections at all cost but to win in accordance with the laid down laws and electoral guidelines. BE EDUCATED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Yksoul(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
I DON TALK AM,WIKE FOR WHERE?EVERYBODY KNEW WHEN THEY WERE DECLARING THE FIGURES OF BOTH PRESIDENT AND GOVERNORSP ELECTION IN MARCH/APR THAT A DAY ROBBERY OF PEOPLES' MANDATE HAS TAKEN PLACE.I BEG PETERSIDE U GO WIN
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by kalaboyama: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Whether the election is cancelled one hundred times, Wike will still win with a big margin.
I'm never a Wike fan for once because of his nature, but the truth is that he is grassroot man.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by emmykk(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
I wonder why some people who are not even from Rivers state and probably have not visited Rivers state before are here making comments as if they were there when the election was conducted! More annoying is the fact that they are rejoicing that the election was nullified as if they will gain anything from it. Though i don't care which of the thieving candidates wins the rerun, but the odd favours Wike because of the grounds he has gained while being in office for the past five months. More so, PDP is much stronger in Rivers state than APC
more so he can appeal within 3 months to supreme court within this period rivers state allocation will still be controlled by him.

It is the poor masses that will suffer cos wike while pedal down on capital project.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by HungerBAD: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Episteme2:

Bro, do you want to cripple opposition in Nigeria. It is very dangerous to our strongly emerging democracy.

Bro, i want us to cripple Corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by wolexy2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bank Payment Option
260MB@N400 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

500MB@N700 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

1GB @ N1100 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

1.5GB@ N1700(Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

2GB @ N1500PROMO(Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

3GB @ N3000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

4GB @ N4000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

5GB @ N5000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

6GB @ N6000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN
*______________ALL VALID for 30 DAYS
Kindly make payment into any of the Bank Account number below:

GTBank account Number: 0016023139
GTB account Name: OGUNNIYI Oluwole
To pay directly from GTBank Account
dial *737*1*Amount*Acct NumBer# E.g dial *737*1*1000*0016023139#

FIRST Bank account Number: 3047554295
FIRST BANK account Name: OGUNNIYI Oluwole

Sterling bank account Number: 0027108982
Sterling Account name: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.
Wema bank account Number: 0221371264
Wema Account name: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.

After payment, Please send ur order in this format:
#Payment Details #ETISALAT/MTN number#DATA Size#
to 08060736505 via whatsapp or 08186433781 via SMS
UR DATA WILL BE SENT TO UR ETISALAT/MTN LINE IMMEDIATELY UR PAYMENT IS COMFIRM.

Recharge Card Option

250MB @ N400 (By recharge card)ETISALAT ONLY

500MB @ N700 (By recharge card)ETISALAT ONLY

1GB @ N1300ETISALAT, 1200MTN(By recharge card)

1.5GB @ N2000 (By recharge card)ETISALAT ONLY

2GB @ N2400 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

3GB @ N3500 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

4GB @ N4600 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

5GB @ N5700 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

ALL Valid for 30DAYS
Please kindly send your order in this format:
#ETISALAT Recharge pin/MTN recharge card pin#ETISALAT/MTN number#DATA Size# to 08060736505 via whatsapp or 08186433781, via sms
whatsapp and Call: 08060736505
Call or flash: 08186433781
whatsapp: 08060736505
for more info. Thanks
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ihatesycophant(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
apc have come to waste their money & time again in Akwa ibom/Rivers states ....why is apc so silly by thinking they can win election in Akwa ibom/Rivers states, even in their dream,they can't win in Akwa ibom, If they like they can rig they can't still win, apc is only meant for terrorists we are christians not terrorists plssssssss, proudly PDP!....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
The 2015 general elections have not taught you lesson. Politics is dynamic but I discovered many of your kind see it as a do-or-die thing. I would like to ask you, are those contesting under APC in south south not Christians? Pls stop taking weed, is not good for your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Like the world watched the almajiri rascals in the north thumb printing in public but because you people fear them,you didn't utter a word!
Shame!

MrOrioye:
Elections have never held in Rivers. All they've been doing is bahdadash. Infact elections should be cancelled in the entire southsouth. Their leaders need tutorial on "The Meaning of Democracy"

Whoever wins IDGAF. My own is, my south south brothers need to embrace fairness in electoral process and let "Real Elections" hold. A youth Corp member once told me they even made them thumbprint inside Monarch Palaces and Public Healthcare centers...#WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by 1dickson(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike is a better product than Peterside any time

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by gbemi15: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

just as your response is predetermined

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.