Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105801 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by lightuplightup: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
ikorodureporta:

NgeneUkwenu, i beg transfer some likes for me

Transferred, check your account now

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omolami: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Waste of money by inec undecidedWaste of money by inec
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by babafirst(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have been on the road since morning,just hearing the news and I say Amaechi don geti alert God win.I don geti alerti God win.Nigerians don geti alerti God win,Rivers don geti alerti God win.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by babafirst(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
abegi I hear say Elder Orubebe don release one wey dem dey call 'How to embarrass myself,family and Church'.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Enesi47:
keep winning with your mouth odour
yes my mouth odour is better than APC noise making tongue tongue Rivers belongs to PDP
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by chrisblack: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
luchy34:
PDP Will still win
If they were so sure of Winning in the first place why all the rigging and Killings of APC supporters. Why all the display of federal might.Pls go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
If these apc guys in the SS think they can give our OIL and GAS wealth to some PARASITES while our youths and people languish in abject poverty and joblessness, they are joking.
We'd rather burn everything down and join BIAFRA.

They are looking for jobs and money in the NIGER DELTA
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by sauceEEP(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

This petty and vengeful girl has come with her wahala again. Firstly, I thought you said you would ignore me? Secondly, Truckpusher quoted me and I responded to what he wrote. It is called a conversation which means me and him can have our exchanges you are not compelled to read if you don't want to. That is different to quoting someone, as you did, to then rant off topic. I would be happy oif you carried on ignoring me. At least Truckpusher is amusing in his own way and has useful political knowledge even if he chooses to be sentimental in translating them. You, on the other hand, never say anything politically relevant or interesting.
See finishing...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by aluko360(m): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Cyberfavour:
I sure say amaechi go dey dance skelewu now

This amaechi head strong o, see as PDP senators just keep quiet dey watch am yesterday

May God make our enemies speechless when they see us succeed

Amen
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gap2020(m): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Gabbysky:
If these apc guys in the SS think they can give our OIL and GAS wealth to some PARASITES while our youths and people languish in abject poverty and joblessness, they are joking.
We'd rather burn everything down and join BIAFRA.

They are looking for jobs and money in the NIGER DELTA
After six years of Goodluck Ebele. Let call a spade a spade, he has all the opportunities to transform d ss to a mini Dubai but failed do to the polities he know nothing about. You ppl are the parasites not any outsiders. A single militant without a specific job built a modern university. The hidden treasure of others are countable.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by howfarwhatagwan: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2015
My people have a saying and when translated literally to English it means 'foolishness has no medicine' for many who followed the elections properly it was so glaring that the election in this state was not free and fair. Nobody is talking about who will win or not it is about fairness simple... so re-conducting the elections and Wike winning again should not be the issue but the issue should be that the elections are fair that's all. Let us change our mindset please...

So you got to a position by not so fair means... calm down now.... since you are already there but no you were doing gragra all over the place like you are some saint (forgetting that your key backers are no more) and voila your foolishness comes back to hunt you...the lessons life teaches us amazing believe me...

And for the 'waste of money complainers please the money is not coming from your pocket so relax....
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not holding brief for anyone and whenever you play dirty and unfair politics the opposition would simply reciprocate in the same manner.This is simple common sense.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands - Buhari's integrity belongs to the gutters and I have always known this because you can't be running around with thieves if you're not a thief yourself but zombies like you keep shouting 'change' smh
Are u yursef corrupt,a thief?Ameachi is innocent B4 d law so is wike until proof guilty by acompetent law court,Pmb is a man of intergrity if Ameachi is indited & charge 2 court Buhari can not save him,only God can.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2015
billyG:

Are u yursef corrupt,a thief?Ameachi is innocent B4 d law so is wike until proof guilty by acompetent law court,Pmb is a man of intergrity if Ameachi is indited & charge 2 court Buhari can not save him,only God can.
And the EFCC is now deaf ,blind and dumb to the outcry of the Rivers state people over the massive looting of the state treasury by Amaechi? yet Akpabio was invited ,Jona Jang was invited and a whole lot of others.

Amaechi refused to answer to a panel of inquiry set up to probe his stewardship which he refused and mocked yet Mr integrity deemed him fit to become a minister......smh

Shame on you.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by agabaI23(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2015
EazyMoh:

Well the SCR is one of the most sensitive election materials, you can't take it to your room, even if you do it is programmed to start working ONLY at 8am on election day, and it closes by midnight or so.
I believe it doesn't have the feature to separate invalid polling unit in the cumulative accredited voter number, BUT it is very very difficult to get many wrong polling unit cards to swipe on the card reader so as to inflate votes.
In conclusion, the SCR was introduced to reduce rigging to a minimum, which IMO it did.
FFS, you don't need to do it at night. You don't even need to leave the polling unit.
Bro Park abeg...
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by mickey45: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
100% Percent right. I am against any form of dictatorship. I am all for constructive opposition. Wishing Nigeria and Nigerians well.

Constructive opposition seems to have died with the second republic, while then, for every Government policy they oppose, they'd come up and advocate a pragmatically better method of achieving the said aim or sound reasons for discarding such train of action(s).

I see whatever opposition we've had since 1999 as mere noisemaking and attention seeking.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ABEngine(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
If this election like make em run run so tey e pass Usain bolt, it will always breast the PDP tapes. Quote me anywhere! #Rivers state is not an APC state at least not in this dispensation.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by nobeku: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2015
Adminisher:

I don't know why young men peddle lies. This Barcanista or Barcelona is the worst. He actually thinks he is going places with the petty lies and half thought rubbish he posts on social media. If the PDP is strong in Rivers they will win again but not through crookedness. Every young progressive Nigerian should be happy about this decision.
Remain Blessed my brother..
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
And the EFCC is now deaf ,blind and dumb to the outcry of the Rivers state people over the massive looting of the state treasury by Amaechi? yet Akpabio was invited ,Jona Jang was invited and a whole lot of others.

Amaechi refused to answer to a panel of inquiry set up to probe his stewardship which he refused and mocked yet Mr integrity deemed him fit to become a minister......smh

Shame on you.
Hav u sent yur petitions agst Ameachi 2 efcc & they refuse to act,a kangaroo panel setup by wike to probe only d last 18mnths of ameachi is clearly a witchhunt Y did he not extend it 2 peter odili regime as u want pmb 2 do?wike setup a bias panel can a grasshopper be innocent in d gathering of fowls?,pmb didnt set up efcc it predate him,same efcc was set up by pdp.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by XBLadez: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Yes I was, the ones whose meat your mothers and fathers join queues to buy, and beg for price reduction due to their acute poverty when they wanna celebrate the birth of our Lord Jeusu Christ. grin
[/s]
Jesus Christ is Lord over your killer Mohammed. Thunder fire you
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by spyroxy1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Spybradd:

SPYroxy1

come are you for us or against us? cool

OYA,REPEAT AFTER ME:SAI NYESOME WIKE!!!!

Very un pronouciable!

Nyesome unWISE WIKE ... una eye go clear soon
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by spyroxy1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
XBLadez:
[s]
Jesus Christ is Lord over your killer Mohammed. Thunder fire you

You must be on a very conc. Oshogbo weed... anoofia
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Spybradd: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
MR BEANSroxy1:

Very un pronouciable!

Nyesome unWISE WIKE ... una eye go clear soon

mr BEANS

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.