Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (84636 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Femi Fani Kayode's First Tweet After Release From Detention / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Yoruba hypocrites u said?

Stupidity is when someone calls yoruba hypocrites but live his life in a forum(nairaland.com) owned by a yoruba man(seun osewa)

What a shame!

Then you are also be an idioot to think that Nairaland owner does not use yahoo and gmail or linda which are not created by yoruba man. Fool...
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Only hate tweets that I saw was those coming from Muslims from the North,but they forgot that Rivers are owned by Igbos,the Christians.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
luckier9:

u can lie. Woke can never smell that seat again. am from Rivers.

Which rivers,Mr stranger!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
PassingShot:

No probs. Let him win honourably. [/b]He has plenty blood of innocent souls on his hands[b] and he couldn't have ruled with that charade of election.

I love the fact that you're concerned about blood of the innocent and those guilty of it...Now, have you ever stopped to think about over 800 who died because of buhari in 2011? Aren't they blood of the innocents? Isn't buhari guilty too using your parameter of passing judgement? Why still sing his praise when he has lots of INNOCENT blood on him? Or is it because they mostly blood of those you term infidels

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by porka: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
PassingShot:

No probs. Let him win honourably. He has plenty blood of innocent souls on his hands and he couldn't have ruled with that charade of election.

[size=13pt]800 innocent people (including youth corps members from your native Osun State) were slaughtered by bastards chanting and displaying Buhari's name in 2011.

Why not call for justice for them?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Ndeewonu: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Sunday Akoji
HOW INTERIM CARETAKER GOMINA WIKE WAS SACKED BY THE COURT:
!

My people, that was how Wike made history as the FIRST MANDATE THIEF to be caught with his leprous fingers inside the soup pot stealing meat!!!!
Dazzol

It seems you are not a student of history!

Ngige was the first to steal the People's mandate. Yet, he claimed he didn't know the elections were rigged in his favour.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by niceangel: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
It's all about the key oil states. Akwaibom n rivers state. Tin ubu needs it badly .
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 4:46am On Oct 25, 2015
ZionJay:

So because he is "performing" fraud should be allowed to fester? Are you for real? shocked
That's not the change we voted for. So if you rob your rich nneighbor and u help ur poor nneighbor with ur loot,the law should spare u?
Hell no
shebi na two of us day so? We will see the change we voted for. We are patiently waiting. I only said mine
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 4:50am On Oct 25, 2015
mikolo80:
you cannot afford to be heart broken
the bad guys don't break hearts
they struggle everyday to make sure they achieve the chop and objectives
it's up to you to do the same
remember lion op gazelle
you Gats to keep running
also talk is cheap so I don't do it anymore
only failure talks
case in point our politicians
action on the other hand...
awolowo fashola tinubu okorocha
yes tinubu could have joined pdp
but chose not to
actions my friend can buy any hard core(they are not hard core they are hungry) supporter
my plan
join a party (doesn't matter which, they're all thieves)
win election or get close to winning candidate
loot like the best of them (stay with me Now)
spend loot on SHOWING voters what true empowerment(tractors, low-cost housing, industrial parks,skill acquisition centres, scholarship, low interest revolving loans) tlooks like
they'll ring your praises too
forget trying to convince them with mouth
it's like telling a football. fan his team is crap
but how many Liverpool supporters you see making noise
I was first Peron Un support man city in school
ppl laughed
we'll... I no fit shout again
don't need too
ma dem de remind ppl say I talk am
you can lead a blind man
just have to have at least an eye or better lay of the land

I corroborate that, anyways I have and do contribute in my low profiled way to some things that apparently I can change. Tho, am not a political person and would never engage in it. I'm a social activist. I would rather be a pressure group member than join politics
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Abeymills(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Apc is a scam

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Austin4lif: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2015
midolian:
"@ GovWike pls remove the Governor from your handle. Bless you sir"- this tweet got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew wike was going to be sacked by the tribunal from the moment he started jumping from one church to another to seek blessings. He should have asked Jonathan. You don't play politics with God ..Lol

The fowl that runs from okirika to portharcourt will still end up in a pot of soup, if God wills - Mr. Hinwazaka(2015) grin
will u vote in the re run? Stop wasting ur time cos we will vote for PDP again
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Austin4lif: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2015
prof1990:
Wike the sleeping ex-governor. So it was God that was thumb printing for you ehn.
we will vote for him, we are rivers people
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ArodeTsolaye: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.

Hehehe i noticed that too.While Ifeanyi, tamuno, Chudo who are river indigenes are commenting in favour of wike.The Hassan, Mustaphas, Ogunlasi from Borno and Oshogbo are against wike. And you ask? Are these hausas and yorubas the ones to vote during election. If anything happens to Wike's mandate. Hausas and yorubas should start packing their bags from rivers state, there will be bloodshed. Pitakwa no dey gree o. Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Progress2468(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Majority of the hate tweet against the Gov are from the Muhammad's and Abubakars of this world and a few south west folks. You guys should calm down, Rivers and Bayelsa is PDP and your area is APC so leave am like dat.

Btw you guys are not eligible Riggers sorry I meant voters, y the panadol on our headache?
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ArodeTsolaye: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2015
midolian:
"@ GovWike pls remove the Governor from your handle. Bless you sir"- this tweet got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew wike was going to be sacked by the tribunal from the moment he started jumping from one church to another to seek blessings. He should have asked Jonathan. You don't play politics with God ..Lol

The fowl that runs from okirika to portharcourt will still end up in a pot of soup, if God wills - Mr. Hinwazaka(2015) grin

post=39313324]"@ GovWike pls remove the Governor from your handle. Bless you sir"- by ADESEYE GEORGE a YORUBAMAN

Is he from rivers? you godforsaken yorubas are too meddlesome. You'll reap what you sow as Igweocha will no longer be able to guarantee your safety , if you steal the mandate given to wike. Read between the lines. grin
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Progress2468(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
will u vote in the re run? Stop wasting ur time cos we will vote for PDP again

Don't mind the ignoramus
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ArodeTsolaye: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware even as Osun is going down,Tinubu has made Lagos State his personal property and the North is burning - If we see any tribal mark on any face during the rerun you are on your own.

aareonakakanfo you are a yoruba patriot, warn your brothers to think more of yorubaland and stop meddling in other people's politics, for the safety of yorubas living in rivers. Let them think more of Osun than rivers. Let them think more of their pastors, corpers from Kwara and Osun that died in the hands of Buhari's people in 2011 than rivers brouhaha. Drag them to your pro-yoruba thread and keep them their.Pitakwa no dey hear o. Just an advice

cc: midolian and modath grin
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ArodeTsolaye: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]800 innocent people (including youth corps members from your native Osun State) were slaughtered by bastards chanting and displaying Buhari's name in 2011.

Why not call for justice for them?[/size]

Who doesn't know yorrobers like passingshot are daft? they are now more interested in the people of rivers than their youths that died in the hands of Sai Buharians! They want to hold wike accountable but can't hold buhari accountable for the death of their osun brothers. grin
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by barcaboi(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2015
jascon1:
I never trust any politician. Not even Buhari. They are all actors and clowns. Buhari Wike is not the puzzle Nigerians voted u in to solve. How calculated ur moves are. Nigerians already foresaw ur malicious move against Wike n u went that way. Which means we are all dancing to the same old song. For now the man is working. Leave him in that uncomfortable condition so he can deliver under pressure. I wish all other govs sat in same hot seat as Wike. They would strive to prove a point which is the change we want. Nigerians need pressure to produce. Many govs now are sleeping n stealing. Let them feel the pressure of losing their power n they will deliver.

Na wah o. How many months gone now? 5 months! When then, will the change be? U have two years now cos the last year in the tenure na campaign year. One year is about to go n we r still screening ministers. Let the ones making a move be and push the others. Na u say u are for no one, but all. Wike doesn't feel so now, me neither. U are for some ppl
abeg pack aside.....sit back relax and watch....this aint no GEJ tenure....God has given us this regime
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Truckpusher(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

aareonakakanfo you are a yoruba patriot, warn your brothers to think more of yorubaland and stop meddling in other people's politics, for the safety of yorubas living in rivers. Let them think more of Osun than rivers. Let them think more of their pastors, corpers from Kwara and Osun that died in the hands of Buhari's people in 2011 than rivers brouhaha. Drag them to your pro-yoruba thread and keep them their.Pitakwa no dey hear o. Just an advice

cc: midolian and modath grin
Just noticed and happy Sunday too grin

Sorry for the oversight.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ArodeTsolaye: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Learn how to differentiate ethnic/regional bickering from political and party lineage.

I am not a Yoruba patriot, but they need to stay away from our local politics.

Please, Read my post again and edit, i was affirming your post and warning them to stay away, happy sunday.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Geulink: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Just because of something or somebody, Wike God will remember you. Your appeal is to God and not the the Judicial arm which is influence by the powers on earth
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2015
barcaboi:
abeg pack aside.....sit back relax and watch....this aint no GEJ tenure....God has given us this regime
why ur head day spin na? E don reach like that? Who be us?? U no follow o. Check ur side well. At the end of the regime u go understand
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by barcaboi(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2015
jascon1:
why ur head day spin na? E don reach like that? Who be us?? U no follow o. Check ur side well. At the end of the regime u go understand
na so....whether you like or not...GmB is Nigeria President. ....deal with that....at the end of the regime; I'd be happy to say I stuck with dem
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2015
barcaboi:

na so....whether you like or not...GmB is Nigeria President. ....deal with that....at the end of the regime; I'd be happy to say I stuck with dem
c me oh! Guy, no be me uu c for ur dream abeg. Check ur neigbour. I day far well well
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by mikolo80: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
jascon1:
I corroborate that, anyways I have and do contribute in my low profiled way to some things that apparently I can change. Tho, am not a political person and would never engage in it. I'm a social activist. I would rather be a pressure group member than join politics
I understand that everyone cannot be a striker but sometimes you need to be a utility player
I don't like politics
heck I don't like doing anything
if I could Just sleep all day I'd be fine
but sometimes you just gotta step up to the plate cos there isn't anybody else
wole Soyinka that has been activising, what has he gained for Nigeria.
for himself plenty
but for Nigeria nothing
politics simply one of the most effective ways to kill many birds with One stone
the other way is through economics education
teach ppl to make money so they're not dependent on politicians although this doesn't stop looting
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by gbaskipro: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Banter1:
your stupidity is Epic.

Thanks
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
mikolo80:
I understand that everyone cannot be a striker but sometimes you need to be a utility player
I don't like politics
heck I don't like doing anything
if I could Just sleep all day I'd be fine
but sometimes you just gotta step up to the plate cos there isn't anybody else
wole Soyinka that has been activising, what has he gained for Nigeria.
for himself plenty
but for Nigeria nothing
politics simply one of the most effective ways to kill many birds with One stone
the other way is through economics education
teach ppl to make money so they're not dependent on politicians although this doesn't stop looting
I tell u one thing, you are a good encourager. I do appreciate ur poise n choice of reference. U can pass for a motivational speaker. Most significantly, politics in Nigeria to me, is thuggery, and that's not a podium for sincere individuals who want to give to their country. To that effect, I would opt for your second option, which is educating the youths and assisting them achieve success. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see you as a top political figure in the near future. You got the flair to crusade Nigeria into a better society. The energy in your words and the power within is superficial. You a Political scientist?
I do enjoy reading from you
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Anijay1212(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
babestella:

Tell me the elections in the North, Lagos and Osun state were free and fair.
We should never follow the multitude to do the wrong.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by mikolo80: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
jascon1:
I tell u one thing, you are a good encourager. I do appreciate ur poise n choice of reference. U can pass for a motivational speaker. Most significantly, politics in Nigeria to me, is thuggery, and that's not a podium for sincere individuals who want to give to their country. To that effect, I would opt for your second option, which is educating the youths and assisting them achieve success. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see you as a top political figure in the near future. You got the flair to crusade Nigeria into a better society. The energy in your words and the power within is superficial. You a Political scientist?
I do enjoy reading from you
nope Just a patriot
Old soldier father
kicked out of nda for forming activist
but Just want a better environment for myself and my loved ones

about the thuggery... well my dad says there is only 2 ways to stop evil
with greater evil (violence, treachery,adtpawaj,deceit etc )
or great love (Jesus style)
so the choice is ours
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by PastorAji(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
u no .......
mek i keep quiet
inme:
All the negative tweets from Yoruba people.

WHY ARE YORUBA PEOPLE THIS USELESS & SHAMELESS

Lazy children of pro.stitutes.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by abokikhalifa: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
jascon1:
bro, we have nothing to win here. Is not a competition. Even if APC won all states u have no cash return on that. We are both observers as am concerned. Am only saying my thoughts. I don't believe in any one of them. To me they are all clowns and actors.
correct guy. we ar not observers, we are citizens

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.