Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North (2897 Views)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
I think these people mean harm to the south south region. They want Wike to go but applaud Aregbesola and worship corruption king Tinubu.

Wike is going no where, he has achieved more than APC led fed govt.

30 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by DickDastardly(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lies cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by DickDastardly(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
I suspect you might be right wink

2 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Cyberfavour(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
He wasn't removed, the election just needs to be conducted again
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by tpiah11: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sounds like you are lying, op.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
Sounds like you are lying, op.

Go on Twitter and see those celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by saint047(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers Tribunal needs to come back and look at 2 more issues
Whether Chelsea's 2 goals were wrongfully disallowed and Red card is in order

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by laurel03(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
How u know? Wetin concern them with wike?how wike affect their life?

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by idu1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok thank you....

Next please
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by fistonati(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am not a fan of wike or dakuku, am a fan of government dt promotes good and sound education.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
idu1:
Ok thank you....

Next please

Thanks for the intellectual input, your views are well respected the world over.

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by tpiah11: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:

if you claim you are Yoruba, should I believe you?

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by SkyBlue1: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:

And you draw conclusions on important events by the names of people celebrating on twitter? We have serious educational problem in that country. This is how you people were lying to Jonathan that he was loved and would win election. These things are not won by who has the most "likes" or has the most twitter followers. How peurile can you people be? Never underestimate the will of the silent majority. It is like that childish mentality displayed online that proposes anybody not in favour of Jonathan or Biafra cannot be from the East or the Niger Delta, this dogmatism and stifling of plurality of thought is worrying.. . Societies do not advance that way.

4 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:

if you claim you are Yoruba, should I believe you?
#

Capital NO, am not Yoruba and I don't know why you asked the question.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

And you draw conclusions on important events by the names of people celebrating on twitter? We have serious educational problem in that country. This is how you people were lying to Jonathan that he was loved and would win election. Enevr underestimate the will of the silent majority.

Did you even read my post? Where in my post did I assume the above, you have a warped sense of reasoning. I indicated in my post that those celebrating were from the SW and the North, if I can't use their twitter name as a determining factor, pray tell me the prefered convention to follow, am all ears.

6 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by omenka(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
And so what Shooo!! Se wahala oo. The judgement is victory for APC and APC dominates in those regions, so if a judgement gives them an opportunity to make inroads into places where they are weaker and consolidate their spread, shouldn't they be happy

If a judgement goes PDP's way in the North or Southwest, most of the people that would be happy would be PDP supporters that are dominant in the SE and perhaps the SS.

So op, what problems do you have for supporters of the party celebrating their party's victory?? Sometimes I just wonder what some of you guys have in your heads- whether brains or mucus.

4 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by SkyBlue1: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:

Did you even read my post? Where in my post did I assume the above, you have a warped sense of reasoning. I indicated in my post that those celebrating were from the SW and the North, if I can't use their twitter name as a determining factor, pray tell me the prefered convention to follow, am all ears.

The fact that you are using twitter and names of people on twitter as a deterministic factor in your proposal that people mostly celebrating Wike's removal are from the SouthWest and North, IS peurile. If you cannot see that then I cannot help you. Some people exist in the real world and not on twitter. How asinine . . .

3 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
There is wild jubilation still ongoing in Ikwerre, Etche and Omuma LGAs of Rivers State as at now. Anyone with relatives in these places should verify.

2 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:
There is wild jubilation still ongoing in Ikwerre, Etche and Omuma LGAs of Rivers State as at now. Anyone with relatives in these places should verify.

Why not post pictures of the "wild jubilation"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by winniz: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Take this APC paid goon serious at your own peril.

10 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

The fact that you are using twitter and names of people on twitter as a deterministic factor in your proposal that people mostly celebrating Wike's removal are from the SouthWest and North, IS peurile. If you cannot see that then I cannot help you. Some people exist in the real world and not on twitter. How asinine . . .

There is what you call a straw poll in the absence of a real and conventional poll. Stop parading as Mr Know-it-all, you just exhibited crass ignorance for not knowing straw polls exist for a reason.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:

Why not post pictures of the "wild jubilation"?

Wait for the news. Next will be military and DSS entering communities to liberate us from PDP sponsored cultists. They will still cry foul again.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by winniz: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Wait for the news. Next will be military and DSS entering communities to liberate us from PDP sponsored cultists. They will still cry foul again.

It's Imo state that need liberation from that Criminal Okoroawusa and that Devilish APC party of yours.

7 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by SkyBlue1: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:

There is what you call a straw poll in the absence of a real and conventional poll. Stop parading as Mr Know-it-all, you just exhibited crass ignorance for not knowing straw polls exist for a reason.

You are the one being ignorant. Go and read about straw polls are conducting them and come back so we can have a discussion about why you don't know what you're are talking about. You going on twitter of whatever account, picking out comments you didn't like and telling us the majority of the people celebrating Wike's removal are from the SouthWest and North, does NOT constitute a straw poll. And the fact that you are willing to continue in such reasoning really is embarassing. Straw polls are still based on statistics, and sorry to say but your feelings are not a veritable substitute for sampling size and methodology.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
And so what Shooo!! Se wahala oo. The judgement is victory for APC and APC dominates in those regions, so if a judgement gives them an opportunity to make inroads into places where they are weaker and consolidate their spread, shouldn't they be happy

If a judgement goes PDP's way in the North or Southwest, most of the people that would be happy would be PDP supporters that are dominant in the SE and perhaps the SS.

So op, what problems do you have for supporters of the party celebrating their party's victory?? Sometimes I just wonder what some of you guys have in your heads- whether brains or mucus.

You should blame yourself for not realizing that those who would vote in the proposed rerun are going to be Riverians not SW or Northern peeps, the celebration is therefore meaningless.

6 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
SkyBlue1:

You are the one being ignorant. Go and read about straw polls are conducting them and come back so we can have a discussion about why you don't know what you're are talking about. You going on twitter of whatever account, picking out comments you didn't like and telling us the majority of the people celebrating Wike's removal are from the SouthWest and North, does NOT constitute a straw poll. And the fact that you are willing to continue in such reasoning really is embarassing.
[/s]

You're clutching at straws, you were accusing me of
The fact that you are using twitter and names of people on twitter as a deterministic factor
After explaining what straw polls are, you're now accusing me of picking comments I didn't like. Am done with having any meaning discussion with you, it serves no purpose.
Bye
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=15pt]straw poll[/size]
noun
noun: straw poll; plural noun: straw polls; noun: straw vote; plural noun: straw votes

an unofficial ballot conducted as a test of opinion.
"I took a straw poll among my immediate colleagues"
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by SkyBlue1: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

You're clutching at straws, you were accusing me of After explaining what straw polls are, you're now accusing me of picking comments I didn't like. Am done with having any meaning discussion with you, it serves no purpose.
Bye

It serves no purpose because you don't know what you're talking about. Have a good evening.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by melvinjames: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

It serves no purpose because you don't know what you're talking about. Have a good evening.

So you don't make the same mistake somewhere else, I posted the meaning of straw poll, have a great day.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by SkyBlue1: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:

So you don't make the same mistake somewhere else, I posted the meaning of straw poll, have a great day.

So you don't make similar mistake in future as well, go and learn how to draw conclusions. Go and also learn about straw polls conducted and the difference between "I took a straw poll" (figurative), and "there was a straw poll" (implies some use of statistics). The only conclusion to draw from your "straw poll" was - Majority of the "celebratory" posts that caught my attention when I looked at (name inserted here)'s twitter handle, were from people who had Northern and Yoruba sounding names. Note - This is not the same as saying: "Those celebrating Wike's removal are mostly from the southwest and the north". I hope I have been able to educate (for future purposes). Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by tpiah11: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
melvinjames:
#

Capital NO, am not Yoruba and I don't know why you asked the question.

if you are indigenous to the state and your name is a Yoruba one, are you Yoruba?
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by bugzbunny: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Those islamists frm SW and North can only rant on twitter... Will they vote in Rivers polls..?..no.. Bunch of low lifes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole’s Beautiful Wife Shows Him Love (see Photos) / Picture Of Senator Dino Melaye Few Years Back / This Article About Buhari In 1984. We Are Clearly Having A Repeat Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.