Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North (2922 Views)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by naijanaso: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
Sounds like you are lying, op.

How can he be lying? Don't you see the hand writing on the wall? Like Obahigbon said, it is like the 'Mene Mene teke yufasin' abi 'teke teke mene yufasin'...audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...
Everywhere APC won, the election victory was upheld and reverse is the case for PDP controlled states. You want to tell me that card readers were used to accredit all the 2million votes in kano state? Tanko Almakura had his own witnesses testify against him yet results upheld.
APC...Change! They are very correct! Change has come to Nigeria in the negative direction. N5000 for unemployed=change. Stabilzation of oil price=change. Free meal for primary school pupils=change. Dismantling of Boko haram=Change. Bringing back Chibok girls=Change.

Change we need, change we have seen. Nonnnnsennnse! Gerarahere men

3 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:

if you claim you are Yoruba, should I believe you?

Yoruba n Hausa names are the ones celebrating on Twitter.

Buhari is very stupidd to cancel the election....peterside had 100,000 votes n Wike had 1,000,000 votes......U cant rig that.

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by LastSurvivor: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
U see those Usman, Aliyu, Bolaji n co celebrating like they have Rivers voters card.. mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Babacele: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
And so what Shooo!! Se wahala oo. The judgement is victory for APC and APC dominates in those regions, so if a judgement gives them an opportunity to make inroads into places where they are weaker and consolidate their spread, shouldn't they be happy

If a judgement goes PDP's way in the North or Southwest, most of the people that would be happy would be PDP supporters that are dominant in the SE and perhaps the SS. Q

So oXproblems do you have for suppor ters of the party celebrating their party's victory?? Sometimes I just wonder what some of you guys have in your heads- whether brains or mucus.
PDP alleged popularity in SS is one big scam being peddled by aa gang of rogues. If they are that popular , y d violent rigging in Edo,Rivers n Akwa ibom? all na wash. PDP is gone.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by tpiah11: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijanaso:

Don't you see the hand writing on the wall? I will gerarahere men

Look at the handwriting on your own wall, sweetie.

the next person who quotes me senselessly will never receive sense.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Gbawe: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
@OP

I don't see why you must put an ethnic slant to a development that deepens Nigeria's democracy. If you claim the SW and the North are the ones celebrating this judgement, which is entirely correct in my opinion, then what do you make of those who back their own leaders blindly even when their actions led to the death of many innocent people? Do you want the SW and the North to be sad that the worst and most deadly election of 2015, that saw the largest number of innocent Nigerians dying, has been annulled? I don't get your reasoning.

The SW and the North collectively, or indeed any well-meaning individual, should be happy that the election international observers complained about the most, i.e Rivers guber, has now been annulled. The SW and the North do not owe you any apology for supporting justice and equity. You might not get it yet but the bottom line is that many are happy that the impunity of GEJ and his minions like Wike, led by the belief Buhari would never win, may now see justice handed out to lawless elements in the Nigerian political space.

2 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by decasey(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
I notice it too....go 2 twitter' u will understand more, by dere u shall no dem.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP

I don't see why you must put an ethnic slant to a development that deepens Nigeria's democracy. If you claim the SW and the North are the ones celebrating this judgement, which is entirely correct in my opinion, then what do you make of those who back their own leaders blindly even when their actions led to the death of many innocent people? Do you want the SW and the North to be sad that the worst and most deadly election of 2015, that saw the largest number of innocent Nigerians dying, has been annulled? I don't get your reasoning.

The SW and the North collectively, or indeed any well-meaning individual, should be happy that the election international observers complained about the most, i.e Rivers guber, has now been annulled. The SW and the North do not owe you any apology for supporting justice and equity. You might not get it yet but the bottom line is that many are happy that the impunity of GEJ and his minions like Wike, led by the belief Buhari would never win, may now see justice handed out to lawless elements in the Nigerian political space.

Your Celebration is meaninless cos Wike would stil Win

2 Likes

Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by tpiah11: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
this is really one of the dumbest threads I have seen on nairaland this year.

kudos to the site owner.
Re: Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
winniz:

It's Imo state that need liberation from that Criminal Okoroawusa and that Devilish APC party of yours.
Abagworo is an Ikwerre guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaka Boro Avengers Vow To Declare Independence With Biafra / Anambra Massacre: Nnamdi Kanu Lied, Ebubechukwuzor Ozobulu Was The Reason. / Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.