Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Dogs And Eye Service - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs And Eye Service (949 Views)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? / Create Selfies For Your Dogs And Post Them Here.. .. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs And Eye Service by leksmedia: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
There is something I have noticed and I don't know if others noticed it in their dogs too. Dogs love eyes service , they will do anything just to please you.
I noticed of recent that my dog doesn't finish or sometimes doesn't eat her food except I stand there to watch her.
Yesterday I woke up pretty late, quickly prepared it food and didn't even have the time for our early morning play. So I just gave her the food and off I went, guess what? by the time I came back hours later , I met the food the way I gave her, at first I thought something was wrong with her , I took the food , looked at it , gave it back to her and in my presence , this dog ate it all, I was like han han but this thing was in your front all day now,
Again if I let t it play around in the compound while I stay outside she doesn't get destructive infact she acts innocent but immediately I leave her alone , she scatters anything scatterable once I come out she runs to me and act all innocent again. And she has this funny look whenever I call her eye service angry
Also she acts like she plays with other kids when I'm around but if I leave her alone she runs after then knowing they will be scared but for her she is catching her fun , once I come out again she is back to miss innocent ,

Dogs and eye service sha , you can't question their loyalty cos they just wanna please you

2 Likes

Re: Dogs And Eye Service by nairalandmaster(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Dogs And Eye Service by largehead: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Now tell me d reason y someone should hate Dogs
Re: Dogs And Eye Service by leksmedia: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
As in, i get irritated when people tell me tgey hate dogs
largehead:
Now tell me d reason y someone should hate Dogs

1 Like

Re: Dogs And Eye Service by leksmedia: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol amazing right?
nairalandmaster:
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Dogs And Eye Service by K9blunt(f): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
leksmedia:
There is something I have noticed and I don't know if others noticed it in their dogs too. Dogs love eyes service , they will do anything just to please you.
I noticed of recent that my dog doesn't finish or sometimes doesn't eat her food except I stand there to watch her.
Yesterday I woke up pretty late, quickly prepared it food and didn't even have the time for our early morning play. So I just gave her the food and off I went, guess what? by the time I came back hours later , I met the food the way I gave her, at first I thought something was wrong with her , I took the food , looked at it , gave it back to her and in my presence , this dog ate it all, I was like han han but this thing was in your front all day now,
Again if I let t it play around in the compound while I stay outside she doesn't get destructive infact she acts innocent but immediately I leave her alone , she scatters anything scatterable once I come out she runs to me and act all innocent again. And she has this funny look whenever I call her eye service angry
Also she acts like she plays with other kids when I'm around but if I leave her alone she runs after then knowing they will be scared but for her she is catching her fun , once I come out again she is back to miss innocent ,

Dogs and eye service sha , you can't question their loyalty cos they just wanna please you

no doubt dogs are the most loyal animals...scratch that, pets you'll ever come across, but your dog will never hurt children, and maybe you should check your activities lately, probably you hardly have time for you dog and she's/he's reacting to it.
Re: Dogs And Eye Service by leksmedia: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
I know sane dogs hardly attack children, i didnt say fhe dog was attacking them i meant it was playing with them especially running after the ones that are too scared to come close lol
K9blunt:

no doubt dogs are the most loyal animals...scratch that, pets you'll ever come across, but your dog will never hurt children, and maybe you should check your activities lately, probably you hardly have time for you dog and she's/he's reacting to it.

1 Like

Re: Dogs And Eye Service by K9blunt(f): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
leksmedia:
I know sane dogs hardly attack children, i didnt say fhe dog was attacking them i meant it was playing with them especially running after the ones that are too scared to come close lol

oh ok *backs down* grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? / Short Mouth. Big Head Rot Stud Needed / What Is The Name Of This Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.