Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) (33437 Views)

Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by bigass123(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
No need to mention.. I fit swear with my left eye where they're from.
Please Buhari give people their Biafra.. Please na

Cutehector:
pls no segregation.. The writer didn't include any tribe whatsoever in the story...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by menxer: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is this OP biased, why hide the identity of the culprits?

when some Igbo guys were caught couple of days back, their names appeared in the post.

I bet these guys are not Igbo. or are they and you want to minimize the bad tribal publicity?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ibos I hail o
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
There is a saying that goes like this 'if some1 does well commend them, if some1 does bad caution them'

I must commend this new initiative of hidding the names or using acronyms/abbreviations of culprits in this type of news...it will go a long way in curbing tribalism nd bigotry on this forum...banning (searching4love, Ilekeh, kestolove95 etc )alone can't do all the work....

Though, the news will not be complete with the names, but stricter measures for strict situation...

Thumbs up Op, lalasticlala,Seun etc...
Tribalism/bigotry wan take over this prestigious forum undecided
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
There is a saying that goes like this 'if some1 does well commend them, if some1 does bad caution them'

I must commend this new initiative of hidding the names or using acronyms/abbreviations of culprits in this type of news...it will go a long way in curbing tribalism nd bigotry on this forum...banning (searching4love, Ilekeh, kestolove95 etc )alone can't do all the work....

Though, the news will not be complete with the names, but stricter measures for strict situation...

Thumbs up Op, lalasticlala,Seun etc...
Tribalism/bigotry wan take over this prestigious forum undecided

u dey mad
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
TREASURE, WASH-WASH, DOUBLING, DEFACED CURRENCY.... lol
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
what are their names? we need to know!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by bobby007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
how do u know they are ibos? Or are they your family members?
obvious they are igbo,crimes like dis are committed by Igbo

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by PenSniper: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
smh....if to say I no just happy say dem tidy chelsea 2day, wetin I for tell u,Ur stinkn bigotish brain go reset

So trouncing Chelsea is your own opium? Congrats for today but what happens if they bounce back?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
These guys must have a suicide bid, who commits crime in the UAE? them arabs are very wicked people they would probably hang or stone them to death
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by door2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
awon omo wobe:

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by PenSniper: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
omoelesa:
A.Y -Azuka Yellow R.N -Romanus Nzeribe

You wan kill person with laughter o. My eyes Don red with laughter. Make una no kill person for NO o, Abel.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by PenSniper: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Northerners have taken currency transactions to UAE, its called chanji.

There, that's a new innovation.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by PenSniper: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
ipledge10:
I see AY and RN....checking google for thé réal names

We await the results.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by PenSniper: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seun, Seun, Seun, how many times... no mo pe e?
God will bless you up to eternity IJMN.

Your innovation, NL, never fails to provide a thread to make my day.
Thank you.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
nonsopas:
Join us on the 5th of December 2015 as we take you step by step on how to build an inverter from the scratch.

Limited seats are available(30 seats)
@ Ebonyi hotels, Abakaliki

Interested persons should please Pascal(08101199847) to reserve their seat before its taken.

Hurry Now!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2681009/seminar-learn-how-build-inverter#39215639
Hi are you from EBONYI STATE, am from EBONYI
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
PenSniper:

We await the results.
lol Who get d time...na there jesus go meet u

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by omoelesa(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
PenSniper:

You wan kill person with laughter o. My eyes Don red with laughter. Make una no kill person for NO o, Abel.
My guy, enjoy yourselve we are too young to die now.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by cole265(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
AY- Amadi Yemego and RN- Richard Namadi..
Just checking the names o.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

u dey mad
no mind d punk
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
PenSniper:

So trouncing Chelsea is your own opium? Congrats for today but what happens if they bounce back?
lol I ll thank God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by kajoula(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
laserjet:
All the suspects are Yoruba from southwestern Nigeria. The first suspect is named Dele Ogunde, the other is Biyi and we are still working on getting the full names of the third. Two are from Oyo State while the third is from Ondo State. They remain in the custody of the Sharjah Police according to news agency.

What a shame to the Yoruba race lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by HRich(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
laserjet:
All these Igbo boys ehnn....

Them sha wan spoil this country name by force.
You are as stupid as your tribe.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
UAE shocked ?? Their own done be, be that

If guilty , then RIP is in order *smh*
nothing will happen, they will only serve and be deported
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by wiseoneking: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
omoelesa:
A.Y -Azuka Yellow R.N -Romanus Nzeribe
Just got their real name:AYOMIDE YETUNDE AND REMI NURUDEEN. Just for clarity or any tribal sentiments. It is rare to see any igbo name that start with Y and R, and even English name with Y is also. Yoruba is few of the languages that have plenty Y: Yeni, yetunde etc. Help me add more of it. Stop online tribalism.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Franzinni: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
doublewisdom:
See them yeyebas. Thieving smelly cone headed bastarrds.
you are quite slow for a person that call himself double wisdom . You need more wisdom to begin to have sense!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
PenSniper:

me self don laugh tire for here
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Franzinni: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Okay NL gangsters, let's settle this... The two arsholes in the ring are Yorubas and Igbos, for some reason ya'll find the time to come and be a byatch! Up in here... You think it is quite harmless but I bet. You will soon start to see you childishness manifest in your daily lives till... Your long (elede/ozi) mouth will make you a victim of tribalism! Ighetzzzz... On a lighter note my Nigerian and Biafran brothers and sisters ... How una dey! One love (in 2face voice )
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Two Nigerian men living in Sharjah, the third largest city in UAE after Dubai and Abu Dhabi have been arrested after UAE police raided their apartment and recovered a large number of fake $100 bills.

A senior police officer said the culprits used the fake currency to convince people that they could double their money and make them rich. The two men, reportedly, used to meet people in an apartment in Sharjah and convince them that they had the ability to double money.

Colonel Ibrahim Al Ajill, Director of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), said they
received a tip off about the scam activities of the two suspects.

A team of CID officers verified the complaints and raided their apartment. The suspects including A.Y and R.N were arrested red-handed with the fake currency. Tools and bags used in the operation were also recovered from them.

The suspects told the police that they brought the fake currency from abroad to carry out the scam activities. They also confessed during their interrogation to carrying out illegal activities with the fake currency.

The police said two of the suspects are in the UAE on a visit visa. The police has referred the case for public prosecution.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/photo-two-nigerians-arrested-in-fake.html

..thIs IBO people again mennnnnn!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by wtfCode: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
thats why we need this biafra shiii, so as to bring home all this benjamins that we hustle on.
#God bless umu igbo.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
MrCork:

..thIs IBO people again mennnnnn!!(no ofeense) undecided
bobby007:
obvious they are igbo,crimes like dis are committed by Igbo
teeowl:
what are their names? we need to know!

They are yoruba http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/05/three-nigerians-caught-with-20m-fake.html?m=1

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Adesiji77: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
silverr:

They are yoruba http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/05/three-nigerians-caught-with-20m-fake.html?m=1

This is a mismatch! The article you referred to was posted on Friday, May 15, 2015 angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo' / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.