Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) (33439 Views)

Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Adesiji77:

This is a mismatch! The article you referred to was posted on Friday, May 15, 2015 angry
Lol, who cares when it was posted?
Isnt it the same story making Fp today?

I dont care what you think of Igbos or N- Deltans, just dont throw stones cus this time omo yoruba ni gan gan.

On the other hand, you can go ahead and speak ill of the offenders when you should have look and remove eye.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by azezola(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
I bet you they are Christians
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Spybradd: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2015
...the suspects, Agbabiaka Yorrober and Rottenmi Nurudeen....

see them,see their yoruba faces...
grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Two Nigerian men living in Sharjah, the third largest city in UAE after Dubai and Abu Dhabi have been arrested after UAE police raided their apartment and recovered a large number of fake $100 bills.

A senior police officer said the culprits used the fake currency to convince people that they could double their money and make them rich. The two men, reportedly, used to meet people in an apartment in Sharjah and convince them that they had the ability to double money.

Colonel Ibrahim Al Ajill, Director of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), said they
received a tip off about the scam activities of the two suspects.

A team of CID officers verified the complaints and raided their apartment. The suspects including A.Y and R.N were arrested red-handed with the fake currency. Tools and bags used in the operation were also recovered from them.

The suspects told the police that they brought the fake currency from abroad to carry out the scam activities. They also confessed during their interrogation to carrying out illegal activities with the fake currency.

The police said two of the suspects are in the UAE on a visit visa. The police has referred the case for public prosecution.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/photo-two-nigerians-arrested-in-fake.html

And then when they stop giving visas easily to Nigerians, they'll start blaming UAE embassy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by chisom18: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2015
judging from the dumb look on their faces...they definitely must be yorubas..fake dollars scam is so lame...who does that lol yolobassssss hahaha
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Ogadimma
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by hummerwise(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

THOUROBRED? Chei! Na wao.
kennydoc and chinchum ur both noted...
that mistake was due to ma swype keypad misbehaving,,, yu both cud av corrected me instead of making jest of the post..

anyway,, peace
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
So the Op thinks he is smart. If it were Igbos you would have posted the names but because they are Abdullahi Yahyah and Ringim Nasir you hide their names. Thunder fire you there!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
I know them both, the left one is ochendu while the other is onuma

The uae does not name the names of suspects.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by vicfajeze: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
thank god hausa/fulani are representing nigeria very well.only be say we no dey spoil nigeria name.ALLAH BE PRAISED
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by akigbemaru: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Two fake currency bootleggers.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by maxkoko(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
pyyxxaro:
It's all about the benjamins
-kikiki! Boys are steady vexing. They and their prey are quite unfortunate. grin grin grin angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by Agunnewi: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
neocortex:

would you have preferred they swindle Nigerians instead ?

No sir, I would have preferred they turn a new leaf, get a real job and live a fruitful life instead of deceiving theirselves, that is exactly what i prefer. Roger that?!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

...thery r IBO people(no ofeeense) angry

LWKM, your biz, your headache.
We all know the truth.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

LWKM, your biz, your headache.
We all know the truth.

..they r IBO people usin yoruba names!!(truss me) undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

..they r IBO people usin yoruba names!!(truss me) undecided

Big man, a ti gbo. we have heard.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

... sweery go bak to bed if u cant spek english..mennnnn..am a Londoner..ma niggga!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

...an juss in case u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot!! angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

...an juss in case u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot!! angry

smh, u drive a range so what
do u know what I ride
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

... sweery go bak to bed if u cant spek english..mennnnn..am a Londoner..ma niggga!(no ofeense) angry

You're a peacock Mr Cork!!!
Who are u forming for?
Laffing out loud...........
No offense swirrypie
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

Who are u forming for?
No offense swirrypie

hav u being to london?..fuk no!!

..do u hav man?....fuk no!

Do u drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot?... fuk n0!!!

...are u on ma level?....fuk to the motherfukin nI!!

..sweery go bak to bed..mennnn..Goat!!(no ofeense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

Who are u forming for?
No offense swirrypie

..and pliss come bak n talk to me when u lightskin!!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

smh, u drive a range so what
do u know what I ride

....u drive range rover spot simply mean I get any females I want includin u...truss me!! angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

hav u being to london?..fuk no!!
..do u hav man?....fuk no!
Do u drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot?... fuk n0!!!
...are u on ma level?....fuk to the motherfukin nI!!
..sweery go bak to bed..mennnn..Goat!!(no ofeense)
angry

Have I been to London?..........Yes and many other places you can only wish for.

Do I have a man?.........Yes, someone 10 times better than you

am I on your level?...... Of course not, I'm way beyond you

Do i drive a range?...... No but i can afford more than 1 if I need to

Clown, you need to go back to bed
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

..and pliss come bak n talk to me when u lightskin!!(no ofeense) angry

awww, he's begging.
Boy, I cant grant you this one, Im a busy woman. Today is a rare one for me. Enjoy the attention while it lasts.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

....u drive range rover spot simply mean I get any females I want includin u...truss me!! angry

d way you are just going on and on about this range is boring me. It takes more than a mere range hse to catch my attention.
If a range is all you have to offer, you arent ready. Trust me.
No offense
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

awww, he's begging.
Boy, I cant grant you this one, Im a busy woman. Today is a rare one for me. Enjoy the attention while it lasts.

.^^^^ther u go...she come to nairaland to find man & then when u catch them out...she claim she a busy woman lookin for msn!!!(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
silverr:

angry
d way you are just going on and on about this range is boring me. It takes more than a mere range hse to catch my attention.
If a range is all you have to offer, you arent ready. Trust me.
No offense

....an juss for the record..I aint one of thoise homebase guys who chase u up & down like mechanic...am from pekam london!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

....an juss for the record..I aint one of thoise homebase guys who chase u up & down like mechanic...am from pekam london!! angry

I just knew it wont pass peckham, of all the places in London.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by silverr(f): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

.^^^^ther u go...she come to nairaland to find man & then when u catch them out...she claim she a busy woman lookin for msn!!!(no ofeense) undecided

interesting.........
so the most appropriate place to seek a man is nairaland?

Well, Im really a busy woman and Im not searching.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) by MrCork: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2015
silverr:

I just knew it wont pass peckham, of all the places in London.

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo' / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.