Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up (6831 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Appointed Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minster / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by oluwafemi113(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
PMB does with you are much more than does against you

God bless Nigeria

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by kossyablaze(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

When you have too many people doing prayer & fasting say make you fail, would you do try your luck decisons?

No, you will try to make few mistakes, cos at the end of the day, it is Buhari's govt , today we all say Jona was this, was that but most of the atrocities were committed by people under him..
True shaa

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by MizMyColi(f): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Descartes:
Cc passingshot, Gbawe, Fulanimafia, QuotaSystem, Ilekeh and other members of YAMS wink

I've been seeing this Acronym "YAMS" for a while now, please what's the meaning?
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by drss(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
a dullard will always be dullaard.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by QuotaSystem: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
President Buhari has nothing to explain.

As I always say, wailers will have their say, while we will always have our way.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Descartes: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

I've been seeing this Acronym "YAMS" for a while now, please what's the meaning?
Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters wink
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by QuotaSystem: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Descartes:
Cc passingshot, Gbawe, Fulanimafia, QuotaSystem, Ilekeh and other members of YAMS wink

President Buhari has nothing to explain. He has fulfilled his personal and constitutional responsibilities.

Like I always say, wailers will have their say, while we will always have our way.

P.S If YAMS refers to the Nigerian commonwealth that has been consistently raped by the PDP, then I'm sorry but I'm not part of the goats that were defeated since March 28th
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Festy4u(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Enough of d press interviews already! Nigerians voted a president that should hit d ground running rather than hitting d press running at every issues! undecided

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Descartes: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
QuotaSystem:

President Buhari has nothing to explain. He has fulfilled his personal and constitutional responsibilities.

Like I always say, wailers will have their say, while we will always have our way.
So you saw nothing wrong in what the sectional leader and aso rock tenant-in-chief is exhibiting right?

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by MizMyColi(f): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Descartes:

Okay thanks.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by QuotaSystem: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Voy:

@“If they will do justice to me, as an elected Nigerian president, let them look at the Constitution a Nigerian president works with, there are people who will closely work with me that don’t need to be taken to the Senate.

“If I select people whom I know quite well in my political party, whom we came all the way right from the APP, CPC and APC, and have remained together in good or bad situation, the people I have confidence in and I can trust them with any post, will that amount to anything wrong? - President Buhari.

Descartes:

So you saw nothing wrong in what the sectional leader and aso rock tenant-in-chief is exhibiting right?

Point it out. Nobody forced the SE to reject the APC.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Descartes:
Fulanimafia is not a YAM, He's the master himself, the rest (excluding Gbawe) are his slaves including the eternal slave omenka
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
We've read this before, next item.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mr president should tell the soldiers to bring home all persons found in the forest
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Ambcharles(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
This I nigeria buhari. Its not your private estate hidden in abuja. Jonathan only succeeded in postponing for nigeria. You have been insensitive,non-challant and incompentent. You could not even hide your sectionalism for unities sake. So if tinubu did not foot ground for the VP office the useless yoruba's who fought for you would have no place?

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by ghostmist: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Descartes:

Naa..its YORUBA APC MUSLIM SUPPORTERS
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by bnsheikh(m): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2015
The hypocrite, but u said u belong everybody nd no body. Bloody fanatics, liar nd pretender. I'm seen d end of Nigeria.

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Dlionsheart: 1:34am On Oct 25, 2015
francoray:
May God bless our president with wisdom to bring the needed change to this bleeding nation.

For me, I will do the same for appointing those I trust.

You've been very honest to yourself in the above post. However, your honesty doesn't hold water in a situation where you marry six wives, have children in the six but trust only one of the wives or children with the most juicy positions or wealth in the family and ask others to lick his or her burt. It's as good as hitting the family heads together...........................................
Don't you think so??

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 25, 2015
FirstNigerian:
umm, mr President Though I'm from the 5%, I will like to admit., You've been honest with your statements.
I don't think my fellow umunne wouldn't have done same.

At this time of history, I don't think in all honesty, that we need leaders that need to sound 'politically correct' what Nigerians need now, is an honest leader, one who will say the hard truth no matter what!

Though I'm not comfortable with the statement, but, i must have to commend you for ur honesty.
Keep it up.

Umunne na umunna m ndi Igbo, O bu otu oha m na-onu.
Unu ewerakwalam iwe. Abum onye eziokwu.

I pitty you and Eziokwu...when a man has shown utter hate and disregard to you.
Question: why didn't he appoint all his wives and children+s if he is looking for people he is close to and has been with him from adam.

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Voy(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2015
bnsheikh:
The hypocrite, but u said u belong everybody nd no body. Bloody fanatics, liar nd pretender. I'm seen d end of Nigeria.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by abeey1(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm that sound nice to the ear but are you trying to tell me that those who have been with you in all these trying times you just said are only the Northerners;Mr President think of it,you telling that no westerners nor Easterners.there is God oo.its not done,political post should be shared equally.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Voy(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Descartes:

kikiki
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Voy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
francoray:
May God bless our president with wisdom to bring the needed change to this bleeding nation.

For me, I will do the same for appointing those I trust.
naxo
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Yanks101: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very unlikable man.
na wa.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Chigold101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
FirstNigerian:
umm, mr President Though I'm from the 5%, I will like to admit., You've been honest with your statements.
I don't think my fellow umunne wouldn't have done same.

At this time of history, I don't think in all honesty, that we need leaders that need to sound 'politically correct' what Nigerians need now, is an honest leader, one who will say the hard truth no matter what!

Though I'm not comfortable with the statement, but, i must have to commend you for ur honesty.
Keep it up.

Umunne na umunna m ndi Igbo, O bu otu oha m na-onu.
Unu ewerakwalam iwe. Abum onye eziokwu.
did you really type this?
It is just bad that your thinking is lopsided.
Why is he talking about those who have been with him all these while?
This is after he first said he has to favour those who gave him more vote. He is always speaking from two sides of his mouth. I think his media people have schooled him well this time around that's why he forgot about the 97% and the 5% he spoke of to CNN reporter.

He has also raised the bar Chibok girls, by joining in the never ending lies. How did he know that they have been married off? How come none of the girls released from boko haram ever since is from chibok?

APC is a party of lies and excuses...

The time Aguiyi was military head of state, he has more northers in his government than Igbos...

Though I doubt if you are Igbo. Nawadays there are many Igbo wanna bes just to discredit Ndi Igbo...

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by tamunobello: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Understandably you are trying to do what is best for you. but you have to do what is best for the country as a whole. You can't choose trust over competence in this present situation. Even if ministers you think ministers are ceremonial which they are not, you have meetings with them every week- the meetings are not with the Permanent secretaries or the DGs, You have to choose competent people who will being the change we want.

Voy:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/09/why-i-appointed-more-northerners-buhari-finally-opens-up/
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lame excuses. You're a bigoted illiterate fellow. Simple!

He's trying to say only the north has competent and Trustworthy people. undecided

No he was not saying so but that they are the ones he knows that had been with him through thick and thin, long enough to trust s to trust and reward them with sensitive positions closest to him - in other words, there may be others, equally deserving, including Igbos; who unfortunately he is not aware of.

I suppose you were calling him a bigot because he was careful enough not to appoint from your treacherous lot, disciples of Kanu who are openly plotting against the country, into sensitives posts, such as his: ADC, Orderly, PA, Chief Security etc - yes, well done for the insult and wishful thinking.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by dustydee: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ok I'm proud APC...buh seriously thr no justifiable reason to validate diz his assertions.The country is almost tearing apart cuz of diz single act.All the juicy segments of this government is bn headed by a Northerner.I often wonder who advises him tho...If it continues like dis,then there's no hope for Nigeria and itz gon be better of "To ur tents o Israel"...KOSSYABLAZE
Cc lalasticlala
I keep hearing "juicy", what exactly does it mean? Does it mean that their salary will be higher than that of their compatriots? I thought it is about service to the nation and ability to serve effectively. Having said that, I believe in somewhat equitable (it cannot be equitable no matter how hard we try) distribution of appointments. So far it seems the North east has been most favoured with the appointments with the South East least favoured.
Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by kossyablaze(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
dustydee:

I keep hearing "juicy", what exactly does it mean? Does it mean that their salary will be higher than that of their compatriots? I thought it is about service to the nation and ability to serve effectively. Having said that, I believe in somewhat equitable (it cannot be equitable no matter how hard we try) distribution of appointments. So far it seems the North east has been most favoured with the appointments with the South East least favoured.
juicy is high political offices...Eg INEC

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by Gondonu: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lame excuses. You're a bigoted illiterate fellow. Simple!

He's trying to say only the north has competent and Trustworthy people. undecided
You mind this god-saken of a president.Imagine the president of a diversive nation like Nigeria make such a potential inflammatory statement.No wonder Nigeria is headed for iminient explosion. undecided

Re: Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up by mightyhaze: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
President Buhari has nothing to explain.

As I always say, wailers will have their say, while we will always have our way.
clap 4 urself! Wot a way 2 garner support 4 ur Buhari. Buhari will be booted out of office in a v disgraceful manner if he fails 2 perform.his time starts now,..

Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) / Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS