Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (72762 Views)

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by fistonati(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Obj has opportunities to put ds nation on right track, but he failed on several occasions yet wants to be celebrated like Mandela dt had d opportunity once and did d needful.
The road he failed to put in order is now calling for him, let's all remember we are mortals, even Methuselah died.

All d same, get well soon
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Andrea042(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never knew d old fool travel by land. Wish he will go crippled in d accident so Dat he can rest. D same road DE refuse to construct when in power. Evil Dat men do
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by nickxtra(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pls ignore this false report. Former President, OBJ is in Cote Ivoire to monitor the presidential elections there.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by gigabyte13: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger against this nation.......with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse those who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse....!!!!!
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish!!,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.

thus says the lord? Where? When? How? U wicked oooo, so pple like you, wey still dey use God name do juju still dey alive?
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Confirmed it happened....may God grant him rest..Amen!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
glassjar1:

ehee grin grin grin I touched nervous system ehe grin grin

did you remember kill Biafrans ? kill them !! before they grow ?

did you remember your spokes person posting pictures of dead BIAFRAN children mocking them >?
if it is abt rejocing when yeeebos die gud 4 u. Yorubas and hausa/fulanis shall rejoice wen any igbo dies within and outside d country.

Obasanjo is alive. but Ojukwu d Coward soldier is long dead and Nnmadi kanu is in prison grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger against this nation.......with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse those who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse....!!!!!
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish!!,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.
My ur Igbo mother and father and ur entire family witness all u typed here . iseh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by juman(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
make him die throway! he is part of the problem of the common man.

Abi, he should die nah.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by presh2dk(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin naturally I would say good riddance..but because of my good heart... Naim know
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by bendutch(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wish him a smooth sail to the great beyound. Old greedy yoruba kingpin. He's part of our problem. God is about to delete all the principalities holding us ransome.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by bendutch(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Die. ...Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Dinhoo: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Unconfirmed
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by jumper524(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
make him die throway! he is part of the problem of the common man.
make im die throway abi??
Dnt b suprised if u even die b4 him.
Although am nt praying 4 ur death
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by OnReflection: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Obasanjo escapes death ten years after wife’s death

October 24, 2015

Exactly ten years after he lost his wife, Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, escaped death by the whiskers , Saturday, while travelling to Lagos State.

Vanguard gathered that the incident occured shortly after Obasanjo left Abeokuta after he had participated in the church programme in honour of his late wife, Mrs. Stella Obasanjo who died ten years ago.

It was further gathered that, the former President had hurriedly left the programme to attend 80th birthday ceremony of pool magnate, Sir. Kesington Adebutu in Lagos.

According to an eyewitness one of the rear tyres of the Jeep in which he was travelling in burst on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway,few metres away from the Sagamu-interchange.

Obasanjo was said to have alighted from his vehicle to join another one in his convoy, and headed straight to Adebutu’s church service.

The former president had since jetted out of the country.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/obasanjo-escapes-death-ten-years-after-wifes-death/
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by OnReflection: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Former President Obasanjo Had A Tire Blowout On His Way To The Airport In Lagos

Oct 24, 2015

A car conveying a former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo from Abeokuta to Lagos today had a tire blowout while the ex-president was on his way to the Murtala International Airport in Lagos to board a flight to Abidjan.

Sources close to Mr. Obasanjo told Saharareporters that the blowout sent jitters down the spine of occupants of the car, but no one was injured in the accident.

"The blown out tire was changed, and Mr. Obasanjo, who was in the company of Otunba Oyewole Fasawe, continued his trip to Lagos.", said one of the sources who didn't want to be named

The former President has since flown to Abidjan to commence election monitoring activities for Cote D’Ivoire’s Presidential Election slated for tomorrow.

Several aides of Mr. Obasanjo including Mr. Fasawe later told Saharareporters that the former president has arrived Abidjan.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/24/former-president-obasanjo-had-tire-blowout-his-way-airport-lagos
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by mike404(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Mehn, this man has to die for peace to reign. I pray he does that quite soon, all my enemies shall die by fire.
NICOLO MACHIAVELLIAN STYLE cool
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by tunde1200(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2015
i tell you bro

ebora owu fun rarae.

hopelink1:
OBJ KU TI
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by tunde1200(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2015
OP are you a Muslim?.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by jeffobodo: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Those hypocrites posting that obj should die,is it our fault that your fathers did not hustle well when they were young but where busy carrying afro hairstyles,drinking palm wine and chasing after anything on skirt
obj was less that 30 when he first ruled naija,a feat no NL user has achieved
pray for him to get well,cos most of y'all crazy poster would be proud to have him as your father

Quote me and thunder will fire you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:20am On Oct 25, 2015
May his legs be broken.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by fctboy: 3:47am On Oct 25, 2015
He should learn s lesson for not fixing this road in his eight years in office rather he played Nigerians using bi Courtney consortium. He frustrated GEJ re election to continue the good work he started on this important road. Whatsoever a man sow he shall reap . He better begin national repentance and reconciliation with God and Men.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by emmalexabl(m): 4:05am On Oct 25, 2015
And yet another good news.....

Am going to do thanksgiving in church today...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by modath(f): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by modath(f): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2015
fctboy:
He should learn s lesson for not fixing this road in his eight years in office rather he played Nigerians using bi Courtney consortium. He frustrated GEJ re election to continue the good work he started on this important road. Whatsoever a man sow he shall reap . He better begin national repentance and reconciliation with God and Men.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

You are quoting scriptures & wishing the accident story were true at the same time, is that what your bible taught you, also claiming Jona did GOOD WORKS. lipsrsealed God will cleanse your soul....
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by 9inches(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2015
glassjar1:

ehee grin grin grin I touched nervous system ehe grin grin

did you remember kill Biafrans ? kill them !! before they grow ?

did you remember your spokes person posting pictures of dead BIAFRAN children mocking them >?
I am full blooded Anambra
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Even though he's one of the evils that have befallen Nigeria, I will never wish death for nobody 'cos there ain't coming back from there.

So, I wish him quick recovery for the evil that men do should now live with them. undecided
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by eunisam: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.