Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (72784 Views)

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by nwakaibeya1: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Banter1(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
make him die throway! he is part of the problem of the common man.
like really? Better ask GOD for forgiveness. This thing you're wishing him, could reverse back to your family or even you. I pray on behalf of you and your family.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by anonimi: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
I did not say that. What i want is for him to answer for his crime and how will he do that if he is dead. When Allison was sick, Most people did not want her dead so that she can answer for any crime she commited. Same should go for OBJ too.

Thanks for taking time to clarify.
Have a blessed Sunday & week.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Rotimi47: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2015
OBJ ain't going nowhere yet so haters can continue to hate. Back to sender IJN.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Forwetinnah: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
..the only thing I want to see is his OBITUARY!! That CIA snitch has to leave Nigeria and Africa in peace!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by mastermind1759(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Baba no go die unless to ba da arugbo...agbara po....lol
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by politricks: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for taking time to clarify. Have a blessed Sunday & week.
Yeah you too.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
I'm not wishing him dead-but if he died, Nigeria will still exist.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by ibietela2(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2015
IS He Still alive?
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Originalsly: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm....getting a blow out is now a near fatal accident.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by menxer: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Thank God for his life.

It would have been ironically tragic for him to die on the way back from commemorating his wife.

I hope he won't need to be hospitalized abroad? grin i dey joke oooo
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by lekan29ice(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Baba no go die unless ti o di arugbo
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by nwadiuko1(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Otito diri jesu
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by 4stylz: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
If this is true then i wish him quick recovery. Those posters above me though. Hypocrisy is when you want obasanjo to die but you want Allison maduekwe to live.

Tribalism has really blinded alot of people; obj destroyed Nigeria, let's be truthful to ourselves and leave tribe out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by olumorstan: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
That guy is a spirit. I wish him well even if dey don't wish us well
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by politricks: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2015
4stylz:

Tribalism has really blinded alot of people; obj destroyed Nigeria, let's be truthful to ourselves and leave tribe out of it
This is not a matter of tribalism. I am not an igbo person nor am i a yoruba person. Wishing Obj dead will not make all things he has destroyed to go away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by tonytony208(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Tolexander:
Just a burst by the rear tyre, it was reported like something fatal, what if the SUV summalsuted, what would they report?

.....they will report that Obasanjo Came Back from the Dead
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by kestolove95(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Zaikon:
like u know that's why they are arrogant nah as they can't recognise there fadda.

Aamin to your signature
thank you dear...all dix south B'east people shud go and look for dia ril fathers
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by dultmax(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2015
In Economics, this kind of news is called FALLACY OF MISPLACED REALISM
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by taiwojoe40(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2015
who are thou to curse God's nation and people?..aren't u part of d nation that ure cursing?..sure part f d problems of this great nation "NIGERIA"..
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Bimpe29: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2015
In a way, OBJ contributed to the deplorable conditions of the road. Under his watch as nation's President for 8 years Lagos-Ibadan, Ibadan-Oyo, Oyo-Ogbomosho express road can't be completed despite huge annual budgetary allocation for that project.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2015
OBJ disappointing haters since 100AD
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2015
4stylz:

sharaaaaaaaap,if its true that he destroyed Ngeria,what are you doing in rebuilding it?
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by ibietela2(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2015
omokab:
you are complete nuisance. How would you be happy because of somebody's bad condition? Is that what your own bible teach you? I don't like Obj for anything but my quran taught me that I should not wish anybody death including my enemy. So, better change and make sure that you see a pastor for a deliverance and confession.

You are foool, you were happy when he sent soldiers into a community?

To hell with your Quran..... If this news is true am already sad he survived
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by abdullkabar(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Obasanjo and his SUV....lolz Can a driver involve in an accident without the car being dented or smashed!!
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by IYANGBALI: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2015
ibietela2:
IS He Still alive?
ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻔﻠﺎﻥ ﻭﺍﺭﻓﻊ ﺩﺭﺟﺘﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﻬﺪﻳﻴﻦ ﻭﺍﺧﻠﻔﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻋﻘﺒﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺑﺮﻳﻦ ﻭﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻨﺎ ﻭﻟﻪ ﻳﺎ ﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦ ﻭﺃﻓﺴﺢ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻗﺒﺮﻩ ﻭﻧﻮﺭ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻴﻪ
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
..the only thing I want to see is his OBITUARY!! That CIA snitch has to leave Nigeria and Africa in peace!!!!!
ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻔﻠﺎﻥ ﻭﺍﺭﻓﻊ ﺩﺭﺟﺘﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﻬﺪﻳﻴﻦ ﻭﺍﺧﻠﻔﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻋﻘﺒﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺑﺮﻳﻦ ﻭﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻨﺎ ﻭﻟﻪ ﻳﺎ ﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦ ﻭﺃﻓﺴﺢ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻗﺒﺮﻩ ﻭﻧﻮﺭ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻴﻪ
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Abeg when is Palm Sunday?
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Lancier(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Mehn, this man has to die for peace to reign. I pray he does that quite soon, all my enemies shall die by fire.
be careful, history made us understand more than 40 of his enemies who wish him dead are no more! Apart from the once he kiled himself. Major dimka listed him as number 2 on his death roll when muritala was killed. You may die beore him trust me.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Forwetinnah: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:

...double portion to you o!! May your soul not be found anywhere in eternity!!
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Madinka: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Whatever happens, OBJ is a fufilled man at a prime age. Every one of us should pray that we die a fufilled 'man'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.