Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (72765 Views)

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Rainmaker69(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Fake news kwa
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by kapai(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2015
If it's true i wish him speedy recovery..IJN

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Eleniyan15: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2015
That is my baba Abeokuta for you
you know how many aseje my Abk god father done chop!!!!

as far Allah don't want him dead, no one can!!!

babaEgbaIHailO

I rep Ago OWU

ladies yah ol date and ABK guys

Buh knw say yu go get rival ooo Buh yu go enjoy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by kareemkamil(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Chief Olowu of Owu, I trust u Ogun po, hin no disappear.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Joeace3000(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Hypocrisy is when so called Christians and Muslims wish death on another man but say they are God's children and they love God.

Meanwhile, if you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by sanc2s(f): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2015
How will he get hurt? The leader of Ogboni confraternity
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Atlantian: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2015
The spirit of Alams should squeeze his neck like in African Magic. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Funjosh(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2015
OBJ no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper cheesy
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Obj wey don cook himself with india odeshi jazz...why una dey say quick recovery..d man stepped out of his ride without a scratch
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Good news ,at least the souls of Nigerians that died during his 8 years of looting their common wealth will find some justice in this.

Is he dead ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by anonimi: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
The road that he FAILED to rehabilitate and make good all his eight WASTED years of second chance civilian presidency.
Something Jonathan started serious work on yet the unsatisfied Agbaya was writing letters filled with LIES!

kareemkamil:
For where, Alujonu, Oosha, Ebora, eniyan. Oogun po.

How come some e-diotas still celebrate this useless, incestuous man who is obviously a curse on our generation & nation
How come?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by aaamos(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger against this nation.......with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse those who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse....!!!!!
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish!!,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.
Aye e tibaje..iwo oloriburuku omo eru yi
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by phreakabit(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
[size=18pt]He no die?! Why?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Who is ur paymaster
gab264:
Useless nation......
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger against this nation.......with a great force shall it occur.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish!!,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.

Thus says the lord.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by j4sure(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
listen to what they commot for ya mouth ooooooooo
ArodeTsolaye:
make him die throway! he is part of the problem of the common man.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Zaikon(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2015
kestolove95:
u sharap product of baby factory
like u know that's why they are arrogant nah as they can't recognise there fadda.

Aamin to your signature
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by dayotheone(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2015
I guess the dead is not happy
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by dacovajnr: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
I'm so sorry for you already wasted life...coz peace has Eluded your present and will continue till your last Generation as far as you remain in this same country you're raining curse Upon and not putting your household first..So Shall it be..Omo Obo bi Osan obo.Omo abe n pabe...Omo ti iya e ti fi abe jo ina..Omo toh je ki wan ti flush mo igbe...Omo ti iye e ti ra danu..Akuku n bi o so ju rada rada omo lo...
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.

Iseeeee.... And well-spoken. It Will Be, says the Holy One of Israel, the One Creator of the Whole Universe.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by kareemkamil(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
For where, Alujonu, Oosha, Ebora, eniyan. Oogun po.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by homirefacuny(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
And God said this??
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
I wish him dead

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Darlduchi: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
A must watch for every nigerian, absolute answer to why things are the way they are

https://www.facebook.com/eunice.mason/videos/1159047160773845/
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm, I smell death around him. So shall it be!!!
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by khalhokage(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2015
jeffobodo:
Those hypocrites posting that obj should die,is it our fault that your fathers did not hustle well when they were young but where busy carrying afro hairstyles,drinking palm wine and chasing after anything on skirt
obj was less that 30 when he first ruled naija,a feat no NL user has achieved
pray for him to get well,cos most of y'all crazy poster would be proud to have him as your father

Quote me and thunder will fire you

Tufia!! Proud to have him as my father so that he can sleep with my wife abi?
His own children aren't proud of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by addey44: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2015
The topic said Obasanjo involved in accident and escapes unhurt. It also said that it occurred as he was on his way to the airport - perhaps already travelling out of the country. Why are some sadists assuming that he has been flown out for being in critical condition?
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by theunusualmoon(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
What a dumb fellow.

gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by anonimi: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
jeffobodo:
Those hypocrites posting that obj should die,is it our fault that your fathers did not hustle well when they were young but where busy carrying afro hairstyles,drinking palm wine and chasing after anything on skirt
obj was less that 30 when he first ruled naija,a feat no NL user has achieved
pray for him to get well,cos most of y'all crazy poster would be proud to have him as your father

Quote me and thunder will fire you

I thought the only achievement of the Agbaya of Owu in his eight WASTED years of civilian presidency was a congo shiner reputation to the extent of committing incest with his son's wife, not so
Would YOU be proud to have such a shameless man as YOUR father?

BTW, was General Bully_Aminu less than 30 in 1976 when he became Head of State?
The man was born in 1937, so do your arithmetic wella, please!
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Una nor dey go church sef?
Re: Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng by godoluwa(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
If this is true then i wish him quick recovery. Those posters above me though. Hypocrisy is when you want obasanjo to die but you want Allison maduekwe to live.
keep quiet! isoro ni Olusegun Obasanjo fun orile ede yi. I dont wish him death but God judgment awaits him soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.