Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria (1035 Views)

Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / Here Is What Biafrans Want. As Ojukwu Stated It Decades Ago. / See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by Nicolars(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wonder why these elderly men are allow that young man called Nnamdi Kanu to disturb their old age like this. They should have learnt their lessons, but sadly they didn’t learn anything. See more photos:

Re: See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Those are the able men that fought the British and Egyptian pilots for 3 good years...
Hehe, I wonder what their children would do this time...
Let's keep watching bc know how biafra is now a reality to bestow.

1 Like

Re: See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
This are the fooling around the biafran strategist need to keep the zoo govt facelost from there grand plots , so when they strike,, it will do them like movie.
Re: See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by sayitout1: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by Aromas: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin All I see hear are men who have suffered from Gowon's punishment during their childhood.
gringringringringringringrin Smiling AND

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided Suffering

1 Like

Re: See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Demburrows:
This are the fooling around the biafran strategist need to keep the zoo govt facelost from there grand plots , so when they strike,, it will do them like movie.

Nice strategy & tactics from a wise Biafran General if you ask me. Engage the zoo in a ruthless war with these rag-tag army of senile old drunks, while the young men are preserved to waging economic war with their industrious “Na We Get Am” acumen home & abroad; and when they grow old, the younger generation take their place, and before you know it, Biafra would be achieved sooner than you think even as the vicious cycle continues - Bravo! grin

BTW, can you post some pictures of your Ogbunigwe? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria by ArodeTsolaye: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Our fathers... the veterans that bled for us to keep away the Islamic Emirate from Biafraland. Challenging British, Russian, Egyptian, Arab warchests.

Op please show us the picture of the yoruba veterans that fought against the fulani with bows and arrows in kwara before it fell to the Islamic caliphate. Of course you can't, because your cowardly fathers fled to oyo and oshogbo, abandoning afonja to his fatal fate. Today you have a robust Emirate in yorubaland with fulanis presiding over it eternally. That's the bitter cost of cowardice. Slavery! grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans / Buhari Visits 10 Countries In 181 Days Nigerians Reacts / Army Killed My Brothers In Front Of My Father –zakzaky’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.