Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,248 members, 7,846,163 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake (41314 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
AuntySusan:

because I don't support ur unguided utterances, I'm from Enugu or Owerri? That is very disrespectful of u. Very very

Where are u from before I comment further?

He cannot say where he is from.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by EasternLeopard: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
asha80:

Funny dude

Serious dude

What's funny about my post

OK PH is not a Biafran town

It is the capital of Niger Delta republic cool
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and don't you think Rivers State indigenes are acting this way based on experience? I'm Pro-Biafra but even you must admit that you igbos can be unnecessarily crafty/cunning which pisses people off. I remember talking to someone in a bank we were trapped in on the day of the protest, i told him our differences can be set aside until we've left the North and all he said was "I guess you've not dealt with an Igbo man before" . He was talking out of experience and I could see the seriousness on his face. In essence if you lot are reliable, i dont see why we should be cautious when it comes to Biafra.

Another he said she side.
No wonder Northerners will keep winning.

7 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

Until.........you folk are so arrogant. They kicked you out after the war and seized your property .Don't you get it they were saying GTHOOH as in FO!!
A fair number of the abandoned properties was built with a loan that was part of Nigeria's urban developmental push through the Development bank in partnership with the Nigerian Govt and world bank which was situated in all the 3 regions which only the Igbos were able to access in the then old Eastern because they were virtually in control of the old Eastern region and usually give the minorities stringent excuses that would deter them from enjoying the same facility and this and some other factors created the notion that the minorities themselves were being oppressed and some other act of subjugation and oppression which led to the minorities demanding for a regional autonomy which the South west honored by creating the Mid West region which comprises of Edo and Delta states but the Igbos rejected the creation of Rivers State by Gowon and when that counter coup happened ,the Hausas/Fulani started killing Igbos , Ojukwu hurriedly seceded and declared Biafran republic citing the killing of Igbos in the North as a cause but this is not the truth

Aren't they still killing every Southerner in the North with some iidiotic religious brouhaha?

I do not support abandoned property policy because it was a deliberate attempt to keep the Igbos down but again the Federal Govt wanted to compensate the minority people that witnessed a war they didn't bargain for and at the same time punish the Igbos.
We must always tell the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Armaggedon:
do you know how many years the jews campaigned for "the jewish state of israel?

Your fears reflects an obvious lack of focus.

If we want an igbo state of Biafra we must stick to it and campaign for it!
Ijaw will kick because they will loose PH, edo will kick but once we convince ikwerre and other igbo groups, ijaw will become helpless because their power lies in the continued resistance of ikwerres. Okirika is just a suburb of PH. Even many ikwerres who are not for biafra will reject ijaw's claim of portharcout.

Forget ijaws focus on igbos of rivers.
Okrika is not at all a suburb of Port Harcourt ,Stop talking rubbish . Okrika is miles away but it's people own significant parts of Port Harcourt including the area referred to as "Town" Kidney Island and Abuloma and other waterside territories where they have fished for centuries. Ikwerres are generally not fishermen and their territory is places like Diobu,Rebisi Ogbunabali etc so do not sit in front of your computer to share Port Harcourt

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Enahi(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its so fucking hot in here right now grin

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
EasternLeopard:

He will never tell you. cool

Such a bloody coward. grin

Obiagu1:

He cannot say where he is from.

So why is he ranting up n down?
I wanted to address him based on that but since he can't say where he's from, he needs to shut up cos that's equal to being mischievous

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
A fair number of the abandoned properties was built with a loan that was part of Nigeria's urban developmental push through the Development bank in partnership with the Nigerian Govt which was situated in all the 3 regions which only the Igbos were able to access in the old Eastern because they were virtually in control of the old Eastern region and usually give the minorities stringent excuses that would deter them from enjoying the same facility and this and some the factors that created the notion that the minorities themselves were being oppressed and some other act of subjugation and oppression which led to the minorities demanding for a regional autonomy which the South west honored by creating the Mid West region which comprises of Edo and Delta states but the Igbos rejected the creation of Rivers State by Gowon and when that counter coup happened ,the Hausas/Fulani started killing Igbos Ojukwu hurriedly seceded and declared Biafran republic citing the killing of Igbos in the North as a cause but this is not the truth

Aren't they still killing every Southerner in the North with some iidiotic religious brouhaha?

I do not support abandoned property policy because it was a deliberate attempt to keep the Igbos down but again the Federal Govt wanted to compensate the minority people that witnessed a war they didn't bargain for and at the same time punish the Igbos.

I give it to you.
You are a champion.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by asha80(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Serious dude

What's funny about my post

OK PH is not a Biafran town

It is the capital of Niger Delta republic cool
naah I am just sure as someone who dey ground and not these guys based in UK,us or Canada or wherever they might be you don see or hear things way make you back off...
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
realkendy:

Stop insulting my people and deal with issues as an adult.Express your opinion in a civil way n stop throwing tantrums like a pregnant woman.
Stop feeling funky nobody is asking or forcing you to join anybody,stop twisting peoples'words to suit your ego.
Your people should stop insulting themselves by insulting my people and most importantly they should stop spreading falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
AuntySusan:

So why is he ranting up n down?
I wanted to address him based on that but since he can't say where he's from, he needs to shut up cos that's equal to being mischievous

Being mischievous is an understatement.
With how such people polute the media, you'll think they are the people's voice.

4 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

I give it to you.
You are a champion.
Dispute it.

Oops! my bad ,you have no dignity left as far as Biafra is concerned.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
A fair number of the abandoned properties was built with a loan that was part of Nigeria's urban developmental push through the Development bank in partnership with the Nigerian Govt and world bank which was situated in all the 3 regions which only the Igbos were able to access in the then old Eastern because they were virtually in control of the old Eastern region and usually give the minorities stringent excuses that would deter them from enjoying the same facility and this and some other factors created the notion that the minorities themselves were being oppressed and some other act of subjugation and oppression which led to the minorities demanding for a regional autonomy which the South west honored by creating the Mid West region which comprises of Edo and Delta states but the Igbos rejected the creation of Rivers State by Gowon and when that counter coup happened ,the Hausas/Fulani started killing Igbos , Ojukwu hurriedly seceded and declared Biafran republic citing the killing of Igbos in the North as a cause but this is not the truth

Can you provide any evidence to substantiate the claims in bold. World Bank loan to build property in Nigeria. I am hearing that for the first time but as a perpetual student I would like to learn ,tell us more please?

What are you referring to by THE DEVELOPMENT BANK please clarify

Which Minority people Why was it not an issue in the South Eastern State. Why only Port Harcourt. So Ikwerres are minority people and not Eboes.

9 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Does anyone still remember AlhajiHarem?

If you do, know he is very much around and his signature is everywhere as before.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
Okrika is not at all a suburb of Port Harcourt ,Stop talking rubbish . Okrika is miles away but it's people own significant parts of Port Harcourt including the area referred to as "Town" Kidney Island and Abuloma and other waterside territories where they have fished for centuries. Ikwerres are generally not fishermen and there territory is places like Diobu,Rebisi Ogbunabali etc so do not sit in front of your computer to share Port Harcourt
Please my brother, allow them say whatever the like. The position of my people remains that the status of Portharcourt as presently known is non-negotiable. Some of them don't even know the ownership of PH.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Obiagu1:
Does anyone still remember AlhajiHarem?

If you do, know he is very much around and his signature is everywhere as before.
He died in Guinea during the Ebola crisis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dispute it.

Oops! my bad ,you have no dignity left as far as Biafra is concerned.

Well we still see how bank loans help us in real estate in Lagos, Abuja, PH and everywhere else.

Same old propaganda when you are outcompeted.

I was thinking that the notion was we built all that from blood money, now it's bank loans.

Like I said before, you are a CHAMPION!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Enahi:
Its so fucking hot in here right now grin
Naughty girl
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

Can you provide any evidence to substantiate the claims in bold. World Bank loan to build property in Nigeria. I am hearing that for the first time but as a perpetual student I would like to learn ,tell us more please?

Which Minority people Why was it not an issue in the South Eastern State. Why only Port Harcourt. So Ikwerres are minority people and not Eboes.
Study thoroughly and compare with undocumented and unofficial stories of the minorities that makes up the eastern region.

NB: Oil founded in commercial quantity in the Niger Delta was the icing on the cake.

http://www.google.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=developmental%20banks%20in%20nigeria%20in%201967%20in%20the%20eastern%20region&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CDEQFjAEahUKEwjMpqm7wd3IAhWIWSYKHR0XDpw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iiste.org%2FJournals%2Findex.php%2FJCSD%2Farticle%2Fdownload%2F10035%2F10245&usg=AFQjCNFhBoTnkCbTEsv132VDajUUmL63jw

Read my friend and see the Igbo man for yourself that keep playing the victim card up and down.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

http://www.google.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=developmental%20banks%20in%20nigeria%20in%201967%20in%20the%20eastern%20region&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCQQFjACahUKEwjMpqm7wd3IAhWIWSYKHR0XDpw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nigerianmuse.com%2F20091215100026zg%2Fsections%2Fgeneral-articles%2Fan-informed-evaluation-of-the-nigerian-civil-war-of-1967-a-social-science-case-study%2F&usg=AFQjCNF5VLZ73LDxPkcV-6Op5TMA-C6Jmg

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

Well we still see how bank loans help us in real estate in Lagos, Abuja, PH and everywhere else.

Same old propaganda when you are outcompeted.

I was thinking that the notion was we built all that from blood money, now it's bank loans.

Like I said before, you are a CHAMPION!
Face topic and there you have your link,study it thoroughly and ask your parents some hard questions.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by realkendy(f): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
AuntySusan:

You didn't answer my question.
Where are u from?

I logged on because of that guy,hes just being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
http://www.google.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=developmental%20banks%20in%20nigeria%20in%201967%20in%20the%20eastern%20region&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCQQFjACahUKEwjMpqm7wd3IAhWIWSYKHR0XDpw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nigerianmuse.com%2F20091215100026zg%2Fsections%2Fgeneral-articles%2Fan-informed-evaluation-of-the-nigerian-civil-war-of-1967-a-social-science-case-study%2F&usg=AFQjCNF5VLZ73LDxPkcV-6Op5TMA-C6Jmg
Sir what is THE DEVELOPMENT BANK ?? Simple question

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
melodies:
Barcanista, i'd like to invite you to an upcoming event, please mail me at dabaorubibi@yahoo.co.uk

Sent
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Please my brother, allow them say whatever the like. The position of my people remains that the status of Portharcourt as presently known is non-negotiable. Some of them don't even know the ownership of PH.

I tell you these igbos are selfish, greedy and all other form of stingyness u can affirm, they just finished collecting Lagos economy online and now the hot cake is rivers.
who is an Igbo person to you?
1. biafran
2. Nigerian
3. lagosian
4. riverian
5. Jews
6. Israelites
7. ipob
or confused people they don't even have there feet planted anywhere they are just like grass hoppers from one Bush to the other.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Face topic and there you have your link,study it thoroughly and ask your parents some hard questions.

Yes I did ask my dad how he managed to survive with 20 pounds and got way richer than he was before and he said Truckpusher's Development Bank funded him.

Keep winning bro, carry go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
realkendy:

I logged on because of that guy,hes just being mischievous.
What is your problem with Truckie?

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

Sir what is THE DEVELOPMENT BANK ?? Simple question
It is called African Development Bank which was supported by the world bank and of course you know the hidden agenda.

Read it up now I have given you the name.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Armaggedon: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
Okrika is not at all a suburb of Port Harcourt ,Stop talking rubbish . Okrika is miles away but it's people own significant parts of Port Harcourt including the area referred to as "Town" Kidney Island and Abuloma and other waterside territories where they have fished for centuries. Ikwerres are generally not fishermen and their territory is places like Diobu,Rebisi Ogbunabali etc so do not sit in front of your computer to share Port Harcourt
k
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is nothing in the link you provided that substantiates your claim about property in PH being built by Wordl Bank loans in fact I cannot find the Word PortHarcourt in the article. The Bibliography of the article does not cite anything before 1970 when the war ended and quite frankly is not relevant to your assertion

4 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

Yes I did ask my dad how he managed to survive from 20 pounds and got way richer than he was before and he said Truckpusher's Development Bank funded him.

Keep winning bro, carry go.
Ask them questions before the war. When the old EASTERN govt was working and well oiled.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

There is nothing in the link you provided that substantiates your claim about property in PH being built by Wordl Bank loans in fact I cannot find the Word PortHarcourt in the article. The Bibliography of the article does not cite anything before 1970 when the war ended and quite frankly is not relevant to your assertion

This coming from a Yoruba shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

General Buratai's Convoy Involved In An Accident / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.