Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake (41357 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Forwetinnah: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

What is the clear terms you need to be clear on?
I'm really interested.
What guarantees you those terms won't be set aside?

Nothing is biding if it is not a constitution and one can only be prepared when ALL the parties involved seat together, dialogue, compromise and reach a consensus before a bidding document could be prepared and produced.

The basic ones have been addressed such as absolute resource control, regionalism based on ethnicity.

The fear is unwarranted because it is baseless. Igbos have never subjugated anyone. It never happened so how comes the fear?

Ohh!! Temper high no be small. Up Biafra...don't have strength for a debate now.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Noneroone(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Observant:
It is high time these Ijaw, Bini and Esan quit screaming south south and Niger-delta like it's one people. There are about 40 ethnic groups and 250 languages in that region. Comprising of igbo, ibibio, Efik, ijaw, annang , uhrobo, itsekiri, isoko etc .

Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista should speak for there ijaw people and nation. STOP THE REFERING TO SOUTH-SOUTH AS ONE PEOPLE.
YOU CANT ACCUSE IGBOS OF TRY TO CHANGE PEOPLE IDENTITY UNDER BIAFRA WHILST YOU DO THE SAME UNDER THE GUISE OF NIGER-DELTA OR SOUTH SOUTH
. it is plain hypocrisy
they want to use the SS to fight for their ijaw interest. ask ogoni, urhobo, efik, anang, ogoni, itshekiri they will all tell you the wouldnt share a nation with ijaw

9 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:
]I don talk my own,ibos will only leave with their 5 south eastern state,and ibo areas in rivers,which does not include OGBA,PH,BONNY and OPOBO

Umpire omololu, the one wey like Ss people pass him mama. We don hear you. Fulani go tear una nyash when Biafra go. Make una dey ready.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by biafranking: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
في بسمقل
not proud of your language or you cant speak your language?
what a shame..
Iwu onye ebee?Kedu ebe Unu si bia?

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Forwetinnah: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Igbos have the capability to do that and even worse. we must sit down and talk else no deal.

No time for follow follow this time around.

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
But how can Igbos dominate people when they are too republican to dominate themselves.

6 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Will Islamic Arewa-Odua automatically stop seeing a Chudo from Ndoki, River or delta as a flatheaded yibow nyamiri, If his brothers from the SE become Biafrans?
Why are you more interested in people you didn't know before lugard came down here.
who cares about Ndoki,you can leave with ibo areas in rivers which dosent include OGBA,PH,BONNY and OPOBO.if the aniomas in delta like,let them cry n protest till 2019 they will never be part of biafra,just the way Northern ireland is not part of republic of ireland

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
AuntySusan:

Didnt u say there're no Igbos in SS? Why didn't u brand me Ijaw?

Every ethnic group in the SS is a distinct group with their own ideology and even though they share any cultural ideologies with the Igbos it's just years of coexistence ,marriage,and by proximity and can never be classified as Igbos but a separate acculturated entity.And this happens a lot even in France you have a part that tends towards the English,and in Belgium you also have some parts that speak a corrupt version of French but they are Belgians and can never be classified as French.There are many examples like this all over the world from Europe to Latin America and other African countries.

What we are seeing here is a systemic encroachment from the Igbos which must be stopped and this is not being against Biafra because we are also interested but the terms must be made very clear.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're just one or two people talking like this here and in every situation the majority carries the vote and I am certain that for 85% of the people to have the same mindset then I am afraid to say that we must tread carefully even as their actions have proven us right as it regards our fears and concerns.

Go and organise your chiefs and elders and lets draft a constitution and see how many will answer you.
That's not possible without a Biafra standing with vague ideas of what we want.

It's just not possible or you want a constitution drafted by a few like in Nigeria? Nobody will join you to draft a constitution because many are afraid of Nigeria and many undecided yet.

If you have issues that you need to address, those running the show will give you their opinion which still is not final because everyone must be involved to reach a consensus.

This never ending fear is really annoying.
I've looked around and I'm yet to see anyone oppressed by the Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
biafranking:
not proud of your language or you cant speak your language?
what a shame..
Iwu onye ebee?Kedu ebe Unu si bia?
في بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

رب العالمين
الله هو صاحب الثناء.
لعنة الله عليك حقا اليوم وجميع بيتك معك. يجب أن تموت، والله! مثل كلب في حقل
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Umpire omololu, the one wey like Ss people pass him mama. We don hear you. Fulani go tear una nyash when Biafra go. Make una dey ready.
k
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by IGBOPRINCE: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stupid expansionist , an Igbo Prince with his incoherent rants. grin

Mgbeee!! tongue
udo dili gi, ezinwa igbo ji eme onu, nwanne, ana emekwa?

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Igbos have the capability to do that and even worse. we must sit down and talk else no deal.

No time for follow follow this time around.

Examples of Igbo domination? We'd like to hear.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
DMerciful:
So what are you recommending?
we must sit down and talk while upholding that Igbo territories ends within their five Eastern states and that every SS ethnic group is a distinct ethnic group and should be classified as a separate entity.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:
But how can Igbos dominate people when they are too republican to dominate themselves.

Imagine.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:
who cares about Ndoki,you can leave with ibo areas in rivers which dosent include OGBA,PH,BONNY and OPOBO.if the aniomas in delta like,let them cry n protest till 2019 they will never be part of biafra,just the way Northern ireland is not part of republic of ireland

So you don draw your map, to decide for anioma because na you create them. Can you say that in front of an anioma man like Col achuzia without going home to ijebu with broken bones. Internet rat making ewedu mouth.

5 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Observant:

Quite Interesting, so we can also say igbo is igbo.
Whether from anioma or ontisha or Aba or oyigbo.
Whether in south-south or nigera-delta.
People should stop telling us who is igbo and who is not. Especially insulting, continuous denigration and denial of the existense of igbos in other regions than the SE.
Izon is strong, God bless ijawland and people whether in rivers or bayelsa.
I'm not cut for division among Igbos. My position is that any group that decide to be recognised as Igbos or non-Igbos should be recognised as such and respected. I thank you for your understanding.

God Bless Igbo Nation Worldwide

4 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by kostadinis: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
These Igbos must be a very important segment of the arranngement Nigeria.
Just take a look at how other people whose culture and tradition are not close to the Igbos are just KEEPING VIGIL over their matter and that of those who are related to them Unbelievable. Wow!

6 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Noneroone(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I will not back off, you want unity for yourselves and your people,but you lot enjoys the disunity among ikwerres and co.

Anyway, ph belongs to ikwerre and that remains the stand of ndigbo.
Fear not.
GOD bless you, this is the type of mind i want on this thread. the moment we realize we are fighting for the IGBO STATE OF BIAFRA the better for us and the earlier we appreciate that ijaw is one of the architects of Igbo disunity, the easier for us

11 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by biafranking: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
في بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

رب العالمين
الله هو صاحب الثناء.
لعنة الله عليك حقا اليوم وجميع بيتك معك. يجب أن تموت، والله! مثل كلب في حقل
grin grin next
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by DelticStephEn(f): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
You need some coaching in how to deal with these half wits. NEVER let them put you on the defensive. You are the ones who should be asking him questions not the other way round? Who really are the Eboes ,what is their history? The first time Eboes came into history was as slaves. It was Okrika and other Ijaws that were selling them off . So never let a flat-head question you about your proud history. Everyone knows about Oru History what is the Eboe history??. THERE IS NONE. Next thing they will tell you they are JEWS or KOREAN
What is Eboes?

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by biafranking: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Noneroone:
kita ka unu bia. achorom ka agwa ndi ijaw na ha enweghi PH
gbam grin

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Examples of Igbo domination? We'd like to hear.
Maybe you need to go to previous thread where we had an extensive discourse over the events that transpired post pre-civil war events which the Igbos are still denying to this very moment. I will get that thread and link you up and again if we consider the utterances emanating from these quarters then we have a genuine cause for an alarm.
Number 1 insult on the table was the protest in Port Harcourt,who did they consult ,why are they renaming the city and who and what gave them that mindset to mistaken our welcoming attitude for something else and engage themselves in a provocative action that would send render DOA

We can live in peace it is your choice and if you chose problem then it is still your choice - Next protest of that kind will never go unnoticed.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I blame the igbo-man-is-problem misinformation they received from nigeria for the mess in the East. The yorubas and hausas are toiling very hard to get dissenting voices from the east against and ampliy them against Biafra. It will be interesting to see how it works out in this technological age where we can all tell our stories by ourselves without propaganda.
hope you no we no longer have an eze in ogba,nah OBA they rule OGBA now o.we will soon have OBA of ikwerre grin

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

So you don draw your map, to decide for anioma because na you create them. Can you say that in front of an anioma man like Col achuzia without going home to ijebu with broken bones. Internet rat making ewedu mouth.
can you tell an ikwerre man that PH is igweocha without going back home to abakaliki with your limbs cut off?

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by biafranking: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

Go and organise your chiefs and elders and lets draft a constitution and see how many will answer you.
That's not possible without a Biafra standing with vague ideas of what we want.

It's just not possible or you want a constitution drafted by a few like in Nigeria? Nobody will join you to draft a constitution because many are afraid of Nigeria and many undecided yet.

If you have issues that you need to address, those running the show will give you their opinion which still is not final because everyone must be involved to reach a consensus.

This never ending fear is really annoying.
I've looked around and I'm yet to see anyone oppressed by the Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by melodies: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pity any gullible Niger Deltan that allows themselves to be hoodwinked into any type of pseudo arrangement with the igbos either by discussion, promises of a "constitution", or by any other means.

As far as I'm concerned, the various ethnic groups should form their own enclaves, countries or whatever. If for any reason that is not possible, the so called one Nigeria "scam" remains the only attractive option!!!

No need to jump from pan to fire!

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by IGBOPRINCE: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
it s not a force to be igbos my dear, but we need to knocks you down for being a fool, if a python said he s not cobra but they both know they crawled like snakes and that makes them a snake's family but different names.

Ikwerre is a dialect, ngwa is a dialect, etche is a dialect but belongs to a class of igbo ethnicity.
And that s why yorubas and ijaws called them igbo?

Ngwa ,ezzi and nsuka dialects is not even clearer than ikwerre neither intelligible than etche, but they re igbos.

We re not forcing them. But they shouldn't change history because biafra lost the war.

this people re irredeemable.
the truth must prevail though.
Bia this one hopeAtHand is silence, hope insogbu adi ro?

Or re you now tired of fighting? grin
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:
hope you no we no longer have an eze in ogba,nah OBA they rule OGBA now o.we will soon have OBA of ikwerre grin

yoruber! Because you read it on this thread? Obaship came from Ekarladerhan in the Great Benin empire that named lagos, Eko. Emirship from fulanis. It means the Benin empire and Fulani emirate colonized you before the British came to finish up the job. Your titles were ooni and alaafin.

No wonder yorubas are either here nor there in all spheres of life. Open a thread on obaship let me meet you there with documented facts.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by IGBOPRINCE: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Noneroone:
GOD bless you, this is the type of mind i want on this thread. the moment we realize we are fighting for the IGBO STATE OF BIAFRA the better for us and the earlier we appreciate that ijaw is one of the architects of Igbo disunity, the easier for us
bless you sir.
We won't allowed the devils to cause divisions. No way sad

They won't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by realkendy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Herald47 post=39348146]Why are my igbo brothers disturbing themselves about the ss peeps in their quest for biafra.the 5 se states,asaba,aniocha north and south and oshimili north and south are okay by me,singapore's landmass is below 800km2 and still it's far far better than nigeria that has a landmass of over 900,000km2 and vast deposit of crude oil and gas,hong kong has a landmass less than 1800km2 yet it's far better than nigeria.don't be intimidated with the saying that igboland is landlocked,azumini river thorough dredging won't cost more than $2b dollars,it's it $2b dollars that igbo nation can't afford?,they may also try to intimidate you by saying 'how can you dredge a river transversing another nation'do not listen to them it's an international waterways.
it pains me that our representatives are after their pockets,they also do join the north and sw to say that we are landlocked or we won't be better off seceding because the are enjoying the wealth of the federation with the north and sw they don't care about the pains and neglects of the average igboman,am sure those igbos that are against the dredging of azumini river and thorough dredging of river niger are those igbos that have been bribed by the north and sw.
Anambra state alone with it's huge human,mineral resources and rapid human development are enough to become a country,human capital development matters more than mineral resources in a developed/developing nation e.g japan,china,ethiopia,germany,egypt,switzerland,belgium,netherlands e.t.c.if the growth of a nation is determined by landmass and mineral resources(especially crude oil)russia and venezuela would have become the richest countries in the world.thanks[/quo
te]

Bros,thanks for saying my mind.I don't know what they are looking for.They are carrying elephant on their head n chasing ant.I don't understand why an igbo man can stoop so low and being disgraced overtime.
If anyone deny igbo,deny him back. We learnt absolutely nothing from the civil war.We better stay back n fight for restructuring than beg people to join us because we will keep trying to pleases them by displeasing ourselves.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by realkendy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Herald47 post=39348146]Why are my igbo brothers disturbing themselves about the ss peeps in their quest for biafra.the 5 se states,asaba,aniocha north and south and oshimili north and south are okay by me,singapore's landmass is below 800km2 and still it's far far better than nigeria that has a landmass of over 900,000km2 and vast deposit of crude oil and gas,hong kong has a landmass less than 1800km2 yet it's far better than nigeria.don't be intimidated with the saying that igboland is landlocked,azumini river thorough dredging won't cost more than $2b dollars,it's it $2b dollars that igbo nation can't afford?,they may also try to intimidate you by saying 'how can you dredge a river transversing another nation'do not listen to them it's an international waterways.
it pains me that our representatives are after their pockets,they also do join the north and sw to say that we are landlocked or we won't be better off seceding because the are enjoying the wealth of the federation with the north and sw they don't care about the pains and neglects of the average igboman,am sure those igbos that are against the dredging of azumini river and thorough dredging of river niger are those igbos that have been bribed by the north and sw.
Anambra state alone with it's huge human,mineral resources and rapid human development are enough to become a country,human capital development matters more than mineral resources in a developed/developing nation e.g japan,china,ethiopia,germany,egypt,switzerland,belgium,netherlands e.t.c.if the growth of a nation is determined by landmass and mineral resources(especially crude oil)russia and venezuela would have become the richest countries in the world.thanks[/quo
te]

Bros,thanks for saying my mind.I don't know what they are looking for.They are carrying elephant on their head n chasing ant.I don't understand why an igbo man can stoop so low and being disgraced overtime.
If anyone deny igbo,deny him back. We learnt absolutely nothing from the civil war.We better stay back n fight for restructuring than beg people to join us because we will keep trying to pleases them by displeasing ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.