Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake (41361 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Amina Mohammed Meets Her Name Sake Who Is A Minister In Kenya / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by pazienza(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
"Possibly reason why you excluded Edo from your map

1. Edo is not that rich
2. Edo Gat nothing in Common with you ( So does the Urhobo, Itsekiri and co. but you included There land in your map , because of oil *Greediness at its peak*)

No matter how you paint this your IPOB dream, Its just an greedy agenda, and any move to include SS minorities in your self acclaimed Heaven will be dealt with.

Truckpusher still they wail About yesterday result.. Lolz.. I dey warri they observe how pDP go loose Rivers.. Since yesterday Tonyebarcanista never feet sleep . even to pick he calls na problem.. We they watch. Truckpusher $ Barca am ur fan oo , so make una nor vex for me".

Lol! Check out this post from one of them.

3 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by pazienza(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b] "You don't understand the mindset of those people. Nothing the Igbo man do will ever seem right to them.

I personally don't fancy PH, the city is over rated.

But know this, if you concede PH to those people, they will still find a way to assign negative connotations to your act of leaving PH for them. They will make up crazy dumbfounding negative stories as to why you surrendered the city to them, and they will keep repeating their made up stories to each other, until even they come to hold those lies as the absolute and sacrosanct truth, a form of group plagued Pseudologia fantastica.

They will question your motives, assign negative motives to your very act of leaving the city , and then heighten their suspicion of you more, and when your guard are down, they will still sell you out.

They will be like: " for this people to leave this city they cherish this much to us, they must have a back up evil plan in the background waiting to use against us".

Their Igbophobia is incurable, and it's a waste of time trying to cure them of it. They are simply irredeemable".[/b].

This was my earlier summation of the mindset of those people.
And damn, wasn't I spot right.

They are truly irredeemable, and it's time we model our relationship with them to reflect this reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
silly ogba man..no igbos in southsouth, anyway you spoke for yourself and nobody else.

That s why your name is pushing a truck..sad
Stupid expansionist , an Igbo Prince with his incoherent rants. grin

Mgbeee!! tongue

5 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must be feeling very important then....smh

You know that's an amazing feeling considering the fact that Igbos love building castles in the air. grin

I'm waiting for ur apology Truckpusher
And u MUST apologize

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by omonnakoda: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
في بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

رب العالمين
الله هو صاحب الثناء.
لعنة الله عليك حقا اليوم وجميع بيتك معك. يجب أن تموت، والله! مثل كلب في حقل
biafranking:
Afo sagbuo gi ebea
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
ojinji:
. The people in the old Bendel have been split and Delta is with Biafra already.
lomfa grin...maybe you mean anioma is with biafra,not delta..biafra will be made up of the 5 south eastern state,with ibo areas in rivers which does not include PH,OPOBO and BONNY

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by DMerciful(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oga....calm down. Why your blood they hot? We have a common enemy, why can't we work together for once? We need to do this differently this time than towing the path of our fathers who obviously made mistakes that's why we are here in this hell called 'one Nigeria'
Truckpusher:
You people seem to have too many different opinions and approach but we've heard,we've read and we've also seen the intentions,plans and mindset of an average Igbo man and we have also taken note.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

You know that's an amazing feeling considering the fact that Igbos love building castles in the air. grin

lols that's was wicked.

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Didnt u say there're no Igbos in SS? Why didn't u brand me Ijaw?

6 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by IGBOSON1: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
hoobs:
So let me get this straight these people prefer a slave name given by a white man(PH),to the actual indigenous name igwocha just because itz Igbo/ikwere?

^^^Precisely bros!

Unless of course you're talking of 'Rumuigweocha'....then i suppose there's a slight possibility they may acquiesce! wink

3 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:
lomfa grin...maybe you mean anioma is with biafra,not delta..biafra will be made up of the 5 south eastern state,with ibo areas in rivers which does not include PH,OPOBO and BONNY

But truckpusher has spoken for the Igbo areas that they don't exist. Every SSner is Ijaw I guess

3 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by biafranking: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Euro31:
why not tell us ur tribe? Am from Egbema in River state ... A proud Igbo man ... Who are u to tell me dat I am not?
dont mind that truckpusher. He should go to okrika,ogoni,kalabari and tell them that igbos have not being ruling rivers state since 1999,
that they re of differnt people and of differnt ethnic group and the next rivers governor will be from egbema or oyigbo tribe. grin

Let me see if he will come home alive..

anuofia.

4 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Forwetinnah: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother from another mother, I don't see any need for unnecessary bickering. Rightfully, Aniomas are Igbos as testified by some of them but the crux of the matter is that not everyone that bears 'Uche' in the South South want to be called an Igboman. They prefer calling them what they choose and maintaining their own identity eg the Ogbas and other groups (but I won't speak for anyone).

As for Portharcourt, you have to understand that PHC is partly Ikwerre and partly Okrika owned (Ijaw). The Okrika owned part was not and has never been Igweocha or whatever. But at present, the whole city is Portharcourt and renaming it to be what you choose is seen as open confrontation over our land. This argument is what I have avoided because it is done and dusted. But I have hea®d some people saying that they are "reclaiming" Portharcourt. The question is reclaiming from who? Is the Ikwerreland occupied by another group? Did the Okrika tell anyone that our land has been hijacked? If there's any issue, is it not the business of Okrikans and Ikwerres to settle over the city? You talk of "sacrificing" Portharcourt! Boss, what is there to sacrifice what's not yours? These are issues that must be ironed out.

I have no problem with our unity, neither is Truckpusher but boundaries must be defined otherwise we'll run into serious problems. Like I said, nobody is "sacrificing" Portharcourt because the land belongs to us and that should be acknowledged.

Let me also add that it will be appropriate to allow everybody to speak for themselves irrespective of our own sentiment.

Exactly...no be when time risch, dem go say everything na their own as per say na them initiate the struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Observant:
In the steps to awaken people to realize who they are, history is always visited and that gave rise to the rememberance that IGWEOCHA was renamed after a white slave master Lewis Harcourt.

But if the likes of barcanista and truckpusher who can never in the lifetime name any part of of great Britain Port Tonye wishes to keep the name given to him by his master,there is very little you can do to help people with the house NIGGA mentality.
Well, you should have known that at this age and time that there are lots of places in the great economies that were named by the colonialists eg the US has a lot of their cities,towns and villages named after British Generals,British towns and villages so what's the biggie about calling it Port Harcourt if we can't name anywhere Port Tonye in the UK? - Oh! I see, you want to rename it to recolonize us......Can you see that your greed and selfishness is inherent in you?...and you're even stupid in exhibiting it with a reckless abandon.....smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have a point but I think that the people would have to sit down and discuss their unity before they can build their dream society and not coerced and blackmailed into any form of unity lest we should end up with the same quagmire we are witnessing today in this scam called 'one Nigeria' This was our simple submission but they came with intimidation,curses and abuse things don't work that way.

I WILL NOT support a BIAFRA without an all-Biafra consensus but we can't reach a consensus without making some concessions here and there, as long as the only other option is perpetual slavery in an Islamic fulani-led fiefdom oiled by yorroba propaganda. Everyone must keep their resources, the ones who don't have will be forced to make their brains work. That's how civilizations are built. Human resources over natural resources. Congo is the richest place on earth with the largest gold and uranium deposit if i'm not mistaken but look where they are-famine, hunger, wars.

Biafrans will be futuristic, that we have natural resources doesn't mean we will throw away brains. Else we be doomed like nigeria is now.

3 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by DMerciful(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Like TonyeBarcanista said, terms and conditions will be negotiated before the restoration of Biafra. There is absolutely no need fighting. That was what failed in the formation of Nigeria and we cannot repeat that mistake again. Whether Biafra or southern protectorate.... we do not know how it will be but we know Nigeria as it is, is not the future
Truckpusher:
I'm not mocking you bro.

We wanted the Biafra thing ,all we wanted was for the terms to be clearly stated but you started on the wrong note by saying that Igbos own Port Harcourt and even attempt to rename it and we protested we were greeted with insults which means in the real world and if reality comes into play we would be greeted with bullets for objecting to what you want and say.
You do not have respect for us and we are simply paying you back in your own coin.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

If they made statements that pissed you off. I apologize on their behalf. One thing the Igbo man hates is backstabbing, if a stranger like a yoruba stabs him, he can take it in good fate but he can kill himself if a brother he laboured so hard for backstabs him. The principle of onuru ube nwanne agbala aso. So you must understand their plight Now the Igbos have done everything to reunite the former East and prove to be political loyalists. In nigeria you have to sleazy and unprincipled like the yorubas to make headway. you wonder why their pastors with sizeable Igbo flocks don't discuss politics, but those same yoruba pastors will vote a fulani Islamist at the polls over his christian 'Igbo brothers'.

Biafrans want a country where you don't have to be a political crook to survive. We are building the first Black World power for our children, keep your resourcea 100%, (Igbo-Biafrans have proved they can do without it) and join us and in amazing the world without having to wait for one nurudeen from gombe to shape up before everyone can progess. The Eastern region(ogbaland inclusive) was the fastest growing economy in the 60s when the malaysians came to understudy palm plantations. fulani-led Nigeria has scuttled all that.
but why can't ibo land just leave Nigeria,is it a most for minorities to join you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Rose2014: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:
but why can't ibo land just leave Nigeria,is it a most for minorities to join you

What are Yorubas doing on this thread if I may ask? I believe this thread was opened to address truckpusher n Tonyebarcanista but The thread is Yoruba infested already.

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

As usual

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
DMerciful:
Oga....calm down. Why your blood they hot? We have a common enemy, why can't we work together for once? We need to do this differently this time than towing the path of our fathers who obviously made mistakes that's why we are here in this hell called 'one Nigeria'
We would stop towing that part when your people realize that we are a distinct people with an identity that can never be sacrificed for any kind of oneness - If the Igbos insist that the minorities must be swallowed first before they can come back to their senses then I'm afraid that what happened before will repeat itself and we will remain at the mercy of our common enemy.

We can't afford to leave slavery for another form of slavery - That would be madness of the century.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Exactly...no be when time risch, dem go say everything na their own as per say na them initiate the struggle.
The Igbos have the capability to do that and even worse. we must sit down and talk else no deal.

No time for follow follow this time around.

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Observant: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you should have known that at this age and time that there are lots of places in the great economies that were named by the colonialists eg the US has a lot of their cities,towns and villages named after British Generals,British towns and villages so what's the biggie about calling it Port Harcourt if we can't name anywhere Port Tonye in the UK? - Oh! I see, you want to rename it to recolonize us......Can you see that your greed and selfishness is inherent in you?...and you're even stupid in exhibiting it with a reckless abandon.....smh

The name is simply offensive to you because you feel it paint the city as an ikwerre or igbo. If it was a name drawn from your own region of the state I bet you would definitely embrace it. It's quite simple and I understand your fear boy.

4 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omololu007:

Will Islamic Arewa-Odua automatically stop seeing a Chudo from Ndoki, River or delta as a flatheaded yibow nyamiri, If his brothers from the SE become Biafrans?
Why are you more interested in people you didn't know before lugard came down here. Is it because you can't pay salaries without the resources from his land?
Start farming cocoa asap, if you take my advice now, you may become a cocoa millionaire in 40 years time because #BiafraMustCome.

3 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Obiagu1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Easy bro..e nefa risch like that. Na we we!! What i am saying is that there should be some sort of agreement even before the fight starts. There should be clear terms on some issues before an alliance is set up...joining the fight isn't an issue, being cheated after the fight is what people are running away from. Don't know if you get what what I'm saying. As for me, anything to separate the North from us is fine by me...as long as we don't live to regret it

What is the clear terms you need to be clear on?
I'm really interested.
What guarantees you those terms won't be set aside?

Nothing is biding if it is not a constitution and one can only be prepared when ALL the parties involved seat together, dialogue, compromise and reach a consensus before a bidding document could be prepared and produced.

The basic ones have been addressed such as absolute resource control, regionalism based on ethnicity, etc.

The fear is unwarranted because it is baseless. Igbos have never subjugated anyone. It never happened so how comes the fear?

6 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
DMerciful:
Like TonyeBarcanista said, terms and conditions will be negotiated before the restoration of Biafra. There is absolutely no need fighting. That was what failed in the formation of Nigeria and we cannot repeat that mistake again. Whether Biafra or southern protectorate.... we do not know how it will be but we know Nigeria as it is, is not the future
You're just one or two people talking like this here and in every situation the majority carries the vote and I am certain that for 85% of the people to have the same mindset then I am afraid to say that we must tread carefully even as their actions have proven us right as it regards our fears and concerns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Igbos have the capability to do that and even worse. we must sit down and talk else no deal.

No time for follow follow this time around.

the needful must be done no time.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Observant:

The name is simply offensive to you because you feel it paint the city as an ikwerre or igbo. If it was a name drawn from your own region of the state I bet you would definitely embrace it. It's quite simple and I understand your fear boy.
Dispute what you quoted and stop invoking phantom fears on yourself.
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Noneroone(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
biafranking:
i dont live in your lands,i cant even invest there, my people came there for businesses and transaction,the act of buying and selling, so we re not claiming ijaws or okrika ok..
get that into your skull. What we biafrans are saying is that ph belongs to ikwerre and that s all..
So why the mention of ijawland ,re you trying to bring them in here?
Wetin consign igboman with yenogoa, which is ijawland.
But as for igweocha(PH) BELONGS To ikwerres.
Shekina..
kita ka unu bia. achorom ka agwa ndi ijaw na ha enweghi PH
Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
AuntySusan:

But truckpusher has spoken for the Igbo areas that they don't exist. Every SSner is Ijaw I guess
I don talk my own,ibos will only leave with their 5 south eastern state,and ibo areas in rivers,which does not include OGBA,PH,BONNY and OPOBO

2 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Kestolovee95(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Guy calm down, Igbo no be yoruba oh. Politically the Igbo are the most trustworthy. If we tell you say na this person wey dey vote, dat person don collect vote go. Na yoruba dey play that kind paroles, see wetin them take Jona eye see after all their Oba promises. Igbo fit do that kind thing?

6 Likes

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Noneroone(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The whole Biafra setup isnt favourably to Ikwerre, therefore, we arent interested.
assuming you are ikwerre, how is it not favourable to ikwerre? i want to know

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by Omololu007(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rose2014:

What are Yorubas doing on this thread if I may ask? I believe this thread was opened to address truckpusher n Tonyebarcanista but The thread is Yoruba infested already.

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

As usual
]I don talk my own,ibos will only leave with their 5 south eastern state,and ibo areas in rivers,which does not include OGBA,PH,BONNY and OPOBO

1 Like

Re: PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
So what are you recommending?
Truckpusher:
A constitution that can be changed at the drop of a hat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Buhari Dies In London!!! - METRO-UK / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.