Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War (33828 Views)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Chilcot Report: Iraq War Based On 'flawed Intelligence' / Chilcot Report: Tony Blair's Iraq War Case Not Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Well since he is a British and an ex prime minister he
won't be labelled a terrorist. This life is just fvxked mehn. Conspiracies everywhere. Come back here and confess what you know about 911.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ojukwu should be blamed instead.
so ojukwu should be blamed for biafra war, but iraq should not be blame for 9/11 attack, man you are really confused.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ishiamu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Saddam Hussein, as muslim we knew every allegation by the devils UK and the US government was a white lie and it is for them to have control over your country's natural resources. Exactly 10 years after Iraq invasion, some good leader across the globe challenged the UN asked them to summon both the US and UK to bring any evidence of WMD found in Iraq with no single picture to show for it. The same US sponsored the ISIS to fall Asad empire now reverse is the case when the boys slaughtered some of their citizens.
Same reason some leader never respect the UN and I like what PUTIN told the UN in the last meeting. Continue to RIP saddam Hussein.

Waiting for the biggest story : How US planned 9/11 attack.

The one that's is annoying me till now is my fearless man muammar gaddafi

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ishiamu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

Really? The Iraq war is the one of worst disasters of recent times. The instability and chaos produced ISIS which BH follows now.The blood from that war still runs today.

Is the world safer today?

We certainly lived in a much more safer world before the Iraqi invasion... That was the fuel for terrorists groups.

No its not... the worst is the ousting of muammar gadaffi my manchy.. still shed till nw... I miss him grin
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Idrismusty97(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Above van write a book doors not mean that there aren't any non bias and objective books our there. Maybe you need to work harder on your information searching skillundecided

Oh no! It does not but it gives you, A Nigerian, a black man to speak with so much conviction that they are good people. I think I will pass on thatundecided

By the way, Speaking to an arab, listening to them talk about their own experiences in the hands of those working for Assad or on pre-Iraqi war definitely put me far above you on this topic. You should listen and stop supporting tyrants just because they labelled themselves Muslims. You are indirectly commiting a sin each time you do.
I am not even a Muslim in the first place so i can't be supporting any of them for religious reasons. The politics in the MiddleEast goes beyond Religion, Even if Assad governments is overthrown another Muslim will takeover...Saudi Arabia that are against Assad government are Muslims, Iran that are in support are Muslims. So Muslims really have nothing to lose whether Assad remain in power or not, you should quit speaking about the tyrant stuff. Many factors play a role in the Middleeast that goes beyond just religion.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by bigbasho: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Saddam Hussein, as muslim we knew every allegation by the devils UK and the US government was a white lie and it is for them to have control over your country's natural resources. Exactly 10 years after Iraq invasion, some good leader across the globe challenged the UN asked them to summon both the US and UK to bring any evidence of WMD found in Iraq with no single picture to show for it. The same US sponsored the ISIS to fall Asad empire now reverse is the case when the boys slaughtered some of their citizens.
Same reason some leader never respect the UN and I like what PUTIN told the UN in the last meeting. Continue to RIP saddam Hussein.

Waiting for the biggest story : How US planned 9/11 attack.

I have watched a video of how US (Bush) planned 9/11. I hope people will learn not to be myopic. The media also contributes. ICC will never go after this evil leaders since they are not African leaders. How do we expect peace now to reign? God save us from the Satan's Incarnate

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
deeprof123:
The truth is gradually coming out.
The west targets islamic nation in their quest to suppress the religion but the truth shall prevail.
Believe me If this world is put in the hand of islamic states or nations. I swear we will see hell here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by 400billionman: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin. I remember weapons of mass destruction headlines.

Not different from CHIBOK GIRLS.

No weapons were found in Iraq. No girls were found in Nigeria...

They dont like your face or govt, you dont worship them. They start PROPAGANDA..

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by tbaba1234: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The Iraq war was necessary however it went on far too long and it should have been Iraq vs Arab states. Iraq could have wiped out Kuwait and Itan could have lost many Muslims because of Saddam Hussein's foolishness. Maybe we should start looking inwards instead of outwards and own up to our responsibilitiesundecided

I am talking about the second gulf war.. That had nothing to do with Kuwait. It was based on fake WMD claims.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Dmeji4444(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
BENZINA:
Just "sorry" after thousands dead!
I hope he is charged with war crime.
Thousands?,what are you talking about? More than one million pple died during the war,,, Who even appoint united state to be installing peace in other countries?,, so na only sorry. Blair go talk. He should be killed they way they kill sadam Usain, infact he should be killed on Christmas Day, simple

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by kel4soft: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
carnegiefan:
When will Gowon apologise for an unnecessary war that killed 3 million people for nothing?
The war was totally unnecessary because Gowon could have simply implemented Aburi. He failed and instead started the war.
Fastforward 45 years after, Biafra is issue still very much around.
So why did Gowon launch that war?

Lions dey discuss, lizard wan join too. Smh

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ValerianSteel(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
The British obviously should apologize but they Americans clearly won't cause America needed an excuse to get back at the Arab world for 9/11.Iraqi war was the perfect excuse for America to get justice for its dead citizens at the expense of the innocence of millions of Iraqis.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ValerianSteel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
ollah1:

Well since he is an American and an ex president he
won't be labelled a terrorist. The life is just fvxked mehn. Conspiracy everywhere. Come back here and confesses what you know about 911.
Please save yourself the embarrassment,Google Tony Blair please angry

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by miqos02(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Abuklaw:
Posterity will judge blair and bush for the crime committed against humanity if icc can't try them because they are above aboard.

Any sane mind would know from the onset that U.S and U.K foreign policy is anti-humanity.

I remember the end of a letter obasanjo wrote to margaret thatcher during apatheid. He wrote "at the of all these, my conscience will be clear and my hands clean from shedding of innocent blood but will yours?"
I am glad that the Commonwealth has moved on without you and I know that sooner rather than later, Britain will have to join us. I also know that apartheid will end, and its demise will be the product of a combination of internal and external pressures. The equation is a simple one. The less the external pressure, the greater will be the price to be paid internally.
Those who seek to minimise sanctions and their effect will have the blood of thousands, if not millions, of innocents on their hands and on their consciences. My heart will be heavy but my hands will be clean. Will yours?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Ademat7(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why would the US be angry about the same 911 they orchestrated. The Iraq invasion was a very well planned scenario not because of revenge or anything, world powers doesn't act on emotions.
download confession of an economic hitman by john Perkins just 12mb and you will have insight of how US have been operating
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Very soon we will see apologies on the lies against Islam
No. What I see is that very soon you will pick up arm and join your brothers in the blind war of world domination.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by abduljabbar4(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep living in delusion, Islam remains the sole cause of terrorism in the world. Islam remains a cankerworm.

Here is one of the apes. No wonder na! Severussn[b]APE[/b]

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by SeverusSnape(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Here is one of the apes. No wonder na! Severussn[b]APE[/b]
Jihadist, Your religion still remain a curse. Piss be unto thee. Asalam mualekum

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by abduljabbar4(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
so ojukwu should be blamed for biafra war, but iraq should not be blame for 9/11 attack, man you are really confused.

Then why is tony apologising?

Do you know what caused the civil war? Ojukwus pride and arrogance. Just because Yakubu Gowon had a lower rank.

Now, compare it with the reason behind the Iraq war
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
smemud:
Thank Almighty Allah the light is outshining the darkness....Take a look also at Libya today....
and what do you think it is the light islam?
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
No. What I see is that very soon you will pick up arm and join your brothers in the blind war of world domination.

Don't worry.. .I will accept your apology
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Haywhymido(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
ishiamu:

The one that's is annoying me till now is my fearless man muammar gaddafi
likewise me too. I jst fight bitter with one mumu on mugabe's thread on gaddafi, they jst wasted d man's life. Libyans are wiser now. the conspiracy will be brought to light soon. This is jst the beginning

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by zeestunner(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The Iraq war was necessary however it went on far too long and it should have been Iraq vs Arab states. Iraq could have wiped out Kuwait and Itan could have lost many Muslims because of Saddam Hussein's foolishness. Maybe we should start looking inwards instead of outwards and own up to our responsibilitiesundecided

Can u please shut the f-uck up what do u mean by the war was nessesary. Thousands of livies were lost by a stupid lie told by 2 idiots and u are looking for a way to justify it and blame someone else. E b like say u knw pass tony blair wey apologise. Plss if u hv nothing reasonable to say just shutup and read comments mayb u will learn something even if its just a new word.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
Believe me If this world is put in the hand of islamic states or nations. I swear we will see hell here on earth.
Pls tell me who's fighting the war around the world?
Muslim nation?
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
MuhdG:
That son of a b..itch should be declared wanted and tried at ICC

All islamic leaders should be the ones to be tried and not Bush nor Blair, because even before the war terrorism was in islam, terrorism is embedded in islam, so stop looking for whom to blame and start blaming the right people who started it.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by abduljabbar4(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jihadist, Your religion still remain a curse. Piss be unto thee. Asalam mualekum

Though art unrepentant bastard. Thy IQ is below -50
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by LBanks(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
1) US and UK toppled SADDAM HUSSEIN, the end result= anarchy and chaos/ insurgency
2) US and UK toppled GADDAFI, the end result= chaos and anarchy + ISIS/ insurgency
3) US and UK toppled the HOSNI MUBARAKin Egypt, the end result= instability in government+chaos+anarchy
4) The same US and UK been supporting the uprising against BASHIR AL ASSAD in Syria, since 2011 which i believe also degenerated to what is happening there today and the same CNN and BBC been painting Russia black because Russia is on the side of ASSAD

We shall see

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by duni04(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can't wait for Obamas apology for ousting Gaddafi and being responsible for his public execution, and for throwing the entire country of Libya which was once a heartland of peace, into chaos. The ripple effects of the evil Obama perpetuated in Libya will be felt for a long time to come. Even here in Nigeria where weapons the Americans gave to the militants that toppled Gaddafi are slipping into the hands of Boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by jpphilips(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
The British obviously should apologize but they Americans clearly won't cause America needed an excuse to get back at the Arab world for 9/11.Iraqi war was the perfect excuse for America to get justice for its dead citizens at the expense of the innocence of millions of Iraqis.

As expected, you have no idea which national make up majority of the 9/11 culprits, SMH.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Jaydee009: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
madridguy:
My brother take your time to research very well. 9/11 was blatant lie, an article well screened play by the US to cover up all their evil act. Take your time to research very well and the truth shall set you free. 9/11 remain the biggest scam of all time.

Oga Madrid, are you saying the over 3000 people that died on 9/11 died "fake deaths". Are you saying the planes were never hijacked and the world Trade Center was not hit and collapsed?

I can see you are allowing emotions becloud your sense of reasoning... Please give us the facts and stop spewing propaganda on this forum.

Salam.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
seangy4konji:
All because of your selfish interest you people have destroyed the Arabic world and now coming to apologize when here are many in mass graves and all without knowing the ause of their untimely death.

Well God will judge all of us.
Islam wants world domination and that is their problem and not US nor UK.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
efilefun:
Only an illiterate will still believe 9/11 was an attack by terrorists, Bush planned it all. Just watch the way it went down and the way BOI building went down when it was pulled down after the fire incident.
Mr. Conspiracy theory look for another story because this one is stale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House / Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.