Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War (33827 Views)

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 / Chilcot Report: Iraq War Based On 'flawed Intelligence' / Chilcot Report: Tony Blair's Iraq War Case Not Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
carnegiefan:
When will Gowon apologise for an unnecessary war that killed 3 million people for nothing?
The war was totally unnecessary because Gowon could have simply implemented Aburi. He failed and instead started the war.
Fastforward 45 years after, Biafra is issue still very much around.
So why did Gowon launch that war?

am sorry,
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by newguy1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oogini!?

Does this stop Islam from being a religion of violence? angry angry angry

[/quote] not really but from their own point of dey r only fighting back but u know America control the media so they make us see hangs in their own way

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mufasa27:

I'm not a muslim bro, don't get it twisted, we talking about world stability here...and the guys in Washington are failing to do that !!
. The problem is that you don't know what islam really is,you only follow what you see in the media and what you hear in the mosque, there is more to it than meets the eye, if not countries like america, uk and others, boko haram will not hide to fight their war and middle east will not hide to fund it, so we should be grateful.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
elfico:

It means u quoted the wrong post.
Check what I posted.
I said Blair should send his apology to the millions who died when IRAQ was invaded.
. That is exactly what he did, his apology was not for saddam neither is it for laden nor is it for islam but for those who are receiving the after effect.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by newguy1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep living in delusion, Islam remains the sole cause of terrorism in the world. Islam remains a cankerworm.
one question for u bro. Have u ever relate to a Muslim as a friend or course mate? American Media did all dis bro. If u could leave sentiment aside n try to see what Islam is about u will b amaze unless u don't believe in religion
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
So painful.

ishiamu:

The one that's is annoying me till now is my fearless man muammar gaddafi
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by newguy1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Assad is also a monster. Unless you have had any dealings with people from that part of the world, i would have really like to share in depth my thought on ur points,but i don't like typing for long. Its psychological what the American does, i like to recommend two series for please watch to under the America way thinking not d fun part. The American and the tyrant
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by United4lyf(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
The British obviously should apologize but they Americans clearly won't cause America needed an excuse to get back at the Arab world for 9/11.Iraqi war was the perfect excuse for America to get justice for its dead citizens at the expense of the innocence of millions of Iraqis.
what has Iraq got to do with 9/11?Osama bin laden was not even an iraqi citizen.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by elfico(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
babajero:
. That is exactly what he did, his apology was not for saddam neither is it for laden nor is it for islam but for those who are receiving the after effect.
Well, the dead cant hear him. My statement was meant to be sarcastic.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by musicwriter(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tony Blair is a bloody war criminal!. Bush already decided to remove Saddam as soon as he got to power.

I started a "kick Tony Blair out of Africa" campaign, but the mods didn't give it a chance on front page.

See https://www.nairaland.com/2329472/what-tony-blair-got-change
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
The US and British got it all wrong in Iraq.
1.) Saddam didn't have nukes.
2.) Saddam's Ba'ath government had no ties with Al queda and taliban.

The US were angry about 9/11 they just took it out on previous enemies and use their loss of loved ones as an excuse to invade Iraq, Americans were understandably afraid of their muslim enemies having nukes after 9/11 so i don't blame [b]them[/b].

The only thing they got right was Bin laden(whom they even armed against Russians pre-9/11) and they have taken him down without bulldozing their way through institutional governments in thr middle east. This is why Russian and China are now very much respected than the US.

U don't blame them......then worship them.........
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2015
If he is really sorry we should see compensation not TV show........and ICC should not dare try anybody without trying this monster
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Craigston: 2:30am On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Saddam Hussein, as muslim we knew every allegation by the devils UK and the US government was a white lie and it is for them to have control over your country's natural resources. Exactly 10 years after Iraq invasion, some good leader across the globe challenged the UN asked them to summon both the US and UK to bring any evidence of WMD found in Iraq with no single picture to show for it. The same US sponsored the ISIS to fall Asad empire now reverse is the case when the boys slaughtered some of their citizens.
Same reason some leader never respect the UN and I like what PUTIN told the UN in the last meeting. Continue to RIP saddam Hussein.

Waiting for the biggest story : How US planned 9/11 attack.
I heard there's work going on on that topic. It will hit them with strong nostalgia. They will puke when they see the headlines.
But that doesn't justify Islamic terrorism. In fact, I found a theory which qualifies 9/11 as a work of Islamic terrorism (hint: the minaret). And now, the dragon has released the much-debated flood which will be swallowed by the earth.
In all these, I'm not dismayed but I get hopeful each day.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by kgr8mike(m): 2:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Gowon, God has kept you alive to say sorry for the Nigerian Civil War and for the massacre of over 3 million Biafran men and women. Cease the opportunity and save Nigeria and its future. If you don't, you will meet your creator with an unfinished assignment. What a shame that will be. Please swallow your pride and accept that that decision was a wrong decision. The choice is yours and the time is now.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by themanderon: 2:46am On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Saddam Hussein, as muslim we knew every allegation by the devils UK and the US government was a white lie and it is for them to have control over your country's natural resources. Exactly 10 years after Iraq invasion, some good leader across the globe challenged the UN asked them to summon both the US and UK to bring any evidence of WMD found in Iraq with no single picture to show for it. The same US sponsored the ISIS to fall Asad empire now reverse is the case when the boys slaughtered some of their citizens.
Same reason some leader never respect the UN and I like what PUTIN told the UN in the last meeting. Continue to RIP saddam Hussein.

You just said my mind, the same tactics used against sadam n ghadaffi is now being used against asad. The Western hegemons are the real problem of the world today. Who says colonialism has ended? It only changed garments. cry
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ADEMOSU(m): 3:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Country The west had committed a lot of treacherous act against less developed countries under the guise of policing the world and there useless international policy . Libya another state in disarray for a reason best known to the US and her allied forces . now they have triggered a nemesis (Jihad war ) which we that had no hand in it suffers the most ?

I believe the west should learn to respect culture, race and opinion of nations irrespective of financial and economic status .

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Iwonimi(m): 4:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Apology not accepted [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][img][/img][b][/b][i][/i][s][/s][left][/left][center][/center]
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by ifeanyi83(m): 5:01am On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:

You didn't mention Lybia. Even a toddler knows 9/11 was an insider job. Fear these guys.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by babajero(m): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2015
elfico:

Well, the dead cant hear him. My statement was meant to be sarcastic.
He has done the only thing he can do. But what can really stop terrorism in the world is for the muslims to change orientation, and not an apology from anybody. All this their leaders that carry out, be heading, stoning, amputation , blinding etc do you think it will not rub off on the followers?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by persius555(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2015
deeprof123:
The truth is gradually coming out.
The west targets islamic nation in their quest to suppress the religion but the truth shall prevail.
And you actually think the US cares what religion you belong to? The greatest threat to human existence in the 21st century is the US govt. PMB should tread softly when dealing with this axis of evil. An average american is a easy going capitalist who believes in self reliance and entrepeneral spirit and upholds the freedom of speech, but the american govt and its defence industries have taken its people for a long ride. Its sad what the british empire has become in the last five decades. This unholy friendship with the white house has done more harm tham good to its reputation.
I wish the new american fan boy, james cameron would learn from blair's mistakes.

"America should stop arming the arabs".

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:

Bravo my Guy, i don't usually talk on nairaland but you talk right, so i kinda like you... I like people who talks the truth, waiting for that big story too ABOUT HOW U. S planned 9/11.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by seangy4konji: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
And where does world domination come in after claiming a country has WMD just because you want to slaughter them and steak their oil.
babajero:
Islam wants world domination and that is their problem and not US nor UK.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by nyabinghi(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2015
carnegiefan:
When will Gowon apologise for an unnecessary war that killed 3 million people for nothing?
The war was totally unnecessary because Gowon could have simply implemented Aburi. He failed and instead started the war.
Fastforward 45 years after, Biafra is issue still very much around.
So why did Gowon launch that war?

you are a fool, ojukwu caused the deaths.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by nyabinghi(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2015
kgr8mike:
Gowon, God has kept you alive to say sorry for the Nigerian Civil War and for the massacre of over 3 million Biafran men and women. Cease the opportunity and save Nigeria and its future. If you don't, you will meet your creator with an unfinished assignment. What a shame that will be. Please swallow your pride and accept that that decision was a wrong decision. The choice is yours and the time is now.
ojukwu is rotting in hell cos of the mess he put you guys into with his personal ego, accept that or drink hypo.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by nyabinghi(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2015
MuhdG:

Seriously bro

U deserve to be shot right in the forehead
and his cock fed to the pigs, he is suffering from downs dyndrome
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by nyabinghi(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Medicine after Death!!! angry angry angry

I don't even believe him. Otherwise he should just admit that Bush was smart enough to deceive him (Blair)

The Intel was falsely fabricated by the US, they needed the world to empathize on why they should attack Iraq. Saddam Hussein was proud and dumb enough to admitting it.

SHIOO!!! angry angry

Oogini!?

Does this stop Islam from being a religion of violence? angry angry angry does it stop christianity from being religion of fools

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by patrickmuf(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
This is the reason i can't stand African leaders submitting to the verdict of the ICC sitting in the Hague...If Bush and Blair are globe trotting as free men toady, then no African leader should be made to answer for any labelled against him/her at the Hague...
Sadam Hussein, Goddafi, Ahmedinejad and others who have been killed or wrongly vilified should be celebrated...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by olayinka63: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2015
I wonder what they are looking for in every Islamic dominated region. Can we term this hatred against Islam or what. The same thing is happening in Islam dominated region of Nigeria (Northern Nigeria). May almighty Allah punish everyone that is behind the current global terrorism.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by hafees: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Pls kindly disregard any post by severrus n babajero. They need to explain first why they hate other human being so much and be cold about the deaths of milions of innocent people.

Please do not join words with them. They cant process

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by Mowetey(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:

Nice write-up bro, Many also don't know that even the Talibans in Afghan & pakistan were initially a creation of the CIA (US) to fight the Russsians.
Re: "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War by elfico(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015
babajero:
He has done the only thing he can do. But what can really stop terrorism in the world is for the muslims to change orientation, and not an apology from anybody. All this their leaders that carry out, be heading, stoning, amputation , blinding etc do you think it will not rub off on the followers?
Wow!!! Clap for you teachers.
The invasion of Iraq on false pretense gave rise to ISIS, and it is Muslims that are responsible for that??
Its easy to apologize when you have lost nothing. And its easy for your type to applaud his apology when you are not at the receiving end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia, Ukraine Exchange Prisoners Of War / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.