Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,611 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (42651 Views)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by odinese(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2015
.sh!t party

Nigerians haven't benefited sh!t from the so called PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by bonechamberlain(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
hmm
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Kile ti ri?wen ti ri nkan kan.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by CallPolice: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
I dey sorry for PDP now. Kai

When PDP was the only party in the country. They were happy but didn't utilize the opportunity given to them by Nigeria. Now they are calling for emma meeting. I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by hotgunz(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Bt y s ds APC like ds? D never accept defeat so must d rule d whole Nigeria b4 d re ok, from Akwa ibom nw River state
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
hmm
woman dey with you?why you come dey moan abi you dey use vaseline ni?
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Philoo1(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
I can only join birafra if it gonna be a christian country...... tho am not Igbo

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by elbaraj001(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol....wot dey did to oda parties den...Is beginning to fall on them...say no to electoral malpractice....Atleast by 2019 they'll how to play fair politics...
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
hotgunz:
Bt y s ds APC like ds? D never accept defeat so must d rule d whole Nigeria b4 d re ok, from Akwa ibom nw River state
just like pdp did

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by free2ryhme: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
A re-run on a level play ground is not a problem, let Wike win convincingly without sitting with INEC REC to manipulate results as it happened then. If he(Wike) knows that he is the man of the people why rigging to that level that declared result was more than total accredited both manual and card reader put together?
In case you don't know PMB is not like Gej when it comes to love for money; you and are living witness of gej estate in Bayelsa. PMB was a miltary head of state at one time, petroleum minister and PTF chairman; sure you are aware of his asset declaration.
The only reason why PDP also want to hold on to the oil rich state is to be shielded by the governor while continuing in illegal refineries and bunkering

7 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by islandmoon: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
they are all the same, they just want to remain as the looting party cheesy cheesy

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by omonnakoda: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
handie:
My real guy, (put my hand on his shoulder). U sha know say u no get sense ba?
Even him mama no get sense. She for no allow him monkey fada....see wetin don happen now

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Rotimi47: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
emmydeep:

USELESS, UNPRODUCTIVE AND LAZY YORUB@ST@RD.

BUHARI DESTROYING THE ZOO FASTER THAN EXPECTED.

PDP AND ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD JOIN THE AGITATION FOR GOD'S HOLY COUNTRY BIAFRA. THATS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
All Christians and your sorry ass igbob@st@rd asking Christians to support! Abeg you need to get a life!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
wike would have won in river state without rigging, the essence of him rigging the election to a high degree is still baffling me.
Because he's a wicked soulless blood thirsty tout.
He had to kill, cheat, maim and rob to make a point.

If the PDP camp is so sure of victory, why do they need to appeal the judgement?
They might as well ask for the elections to be held right now.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by efilefun(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
lol The dude is still in detention even thou he had been "granted bail"... Just laughing at those e-warriors that make noise online without action
franchizy:
The main Agenda of the meeting was on how to crush the Biafrauds and get Nnamdi KANU jailed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by hotgunz(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
just like pdp did
PDP won during election it wasn't tribunal tinz, ds na robbery
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by SpencerLewis(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
wike would have won in river state without rigging, the essence of him rigging the election to a high degree is still baffling me.
Stop talking what u don't know. We are on ground in Port Harcourt city. There was no way Wike would have won in a free and fair contest. He knows that and that is why he massively rigged without his senses. The acrimony following his 'emergency' @ d primary was enough for him to fail.
2ndly, another Ikwerre man (upland) succeeding another Ikwerre man (upland too) after Odili's unfortunate 8yrs (upland too) was enough for him to fail.
He was rigging with his senses at home.
Running from church to church for 'prayers 'with also another big blow for his lost at the tribunal. Our God is a God of justice, Maka Chukwu.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Pdp mofox and dullard like
You
emmydeep:

PDP AND ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD JOIN THE AGITATION FOR GOD'S HOLY COUNTRY BIAFRA. THATS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by bonechamberlain(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
woman dey with you?why you come dey moan abi you dey use vaseline ni?
angry
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Mancity26(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Tunguy01:
u go any of d gst class at all ? Moreover which comedian is coming, Ali baba ?
I be funnyNation. Not Ali baba or Akpororo
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by MadCow1: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:

The general belief is that Wike could have won without rigging.

But the way and manner with which they rigged showed they were unsure of themselves.

The truth is that Rivers State is greatly divided. The Ikwerres are the bulk of the Wike supporters. The rest of the State does not share similar sentiments. Amaechi is Ikwerre. Wike ruling would mean Rivers State would be in the hands of 1 tribe for 16 years whilst the Ijaws, The Ogonis, the Adonis, The Opobos, the Ogbas and co sit by and watch.

This rerun would soon show how PDP Rivers State truly is.

I for one will be voting Dakuku Peterside for sure. Don't know about others. 1 man, 1 vote.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Jabioro: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2015
emmydeep:

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by megamank(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
One question should be on the Governors minds.

Why are they ( the change chanters) so insistent to turn Nigeria to a one party State?

You should also answer this question.....did PDP not want to win all the states? Did they not also work to have a one party state? In lair Mohammed voice......four yrs is too small for PDP to stay as opposition I guess to have to stay longer so they can learn how to be a better opposition party.....after all others waited for 16 years so they should fasten their seat belts in the vehicle of opposition because they have a very long journey ahead

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Ahsat: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:
Mr. Wike will still win the election.. All the APC plan will not prosper.. Go and fight Book boys GMB.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
No 1 can 4tel d winner guy oly tym wol. we shal c

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by fratermathy(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Very obvious what APC wants to do.
First they move the tribunal to Abuja, next they intimidate the tribunal with EFCC and use monetary inducements if the judges are without blemish.

How come the Lagos tribunal sat in Lagos but in PDP states the tribunals are moved to Abuja?

You are wrong bro. Delta State Tribunal is holding in Asaba, not Abuja. I guess the location of the Tribunal depends on the court petitioned by the complainant.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by ORIGENAL(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Increase in Boko Haram Bombings means We 're wining the war - Lai Muhammed. ....i don taya 4 dis Naija Politicians, very soon i go relocate to Ghana
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by flightdey: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2015
[size=15pt]There is more to Nigeria and Africa than just gossip and showbiz. Get the news and join the conversation at https://kakaki.news[/size]
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Mogidi: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
fratermathy:

You are wrong bro. Delta State Tribunal is holding in Asaba, not Abuja. I guess the location of the Tribunal depends on the court petitioned by the complainant.

The location of the tribunal depends on what the fed govt intends doing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
hotgunz:
PDP won during election it wasn't tribunal tinz, ds na robbery
if I hear

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
God bless your wisdom
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by banio: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
I pity the masses. The politicians want to kill PDP so that there will be no opposition. Then embezzlement and looting can't be challenged. I call on the press to defend our democracy. We must defend our democracy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Any witch discussing nigeria in their meeting wey no want make nigeria progress, fire shall consume them in their meeting. Can someone quote "amen".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.