Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (42647 Views)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Fourwinds: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Useless people... They wan use power raise blocus...
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by mavinc4u(f): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
wike would have won in river state without rigging, the essence of him rigging the election to a high degree is still baffling me.

Were you there to know he rigged. And how do you explain GMB under age votes from the North; rigged or free and fair?

I think APC are graudually becoming Idi Amin of Uganda.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by orunto27: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is Justice in "Erehwon"!!!!
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by miqos02(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
autofreak2020:
Please anyone's got idea of where I can get genuine tecno phone charger, I wouldn't mind the cost as long as it is genuine.
They are not in olowu street anymore and I don't know their new office here in Lagos.
tecno is around opebi now
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by huthority01(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Mancity26 post=39336302]Mr. Wike will still win the election.. All the APC plan will not prosper.. Go and fight Book boys GMB.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon

Come to think of, If jega we all agreed conducted a free fair and credible election attested that election in Rivers were free,fair and credible then the same election that brought about the APC victory should be question.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
emmydeep:

USELESS, UNPRODUCTIVE AND LAZY YORUB@ST@RD.

BUHARI DESTROYING THE ZOO FASTER THAN EXPECTED.

PDP AND ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD JOIN THE AGITATION FOR GOD'S HOLY COUNTRY BIAFRA. THATS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD

Your level of self-deceit is baffling... grin
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Xeeman(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chai!!
These heart rotted Igbo's never understand life is all about love.

why so discriminative? don't u know that the number of muslim-PDP supporters in the north superseded the total number of Igbo's in the country??

Didn't u know that PDP
zoned the 2019 presidential ticket to a NORTHERN MUSLIM? (and the chairman is from south south)

I laughed at u with a single tooth.

I then catch ur ear and hold it firmly and say " stop dreaming, we r not going to let u go. cos we foreseen what would happen when u secede.
YOU WILL DEFINATELY FIGHT YOUR SELF and that is what we don't want".
( a case of south Sudan)
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by LaconicINC: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Xeeman:
Chai!!
These heart rotted Igbo's never understand life is all about love.

why so discriminative? don't u know that the number of muslim-PDP supporters in the north superseded the total number of Igbo's in the country??

Didn't u know that PDP
zoned the 2019 presidential ticket to a NORTHERN MUSLIM? (and the chairman is from south south)

I laughed at u with a single tooth.

I then catch ur ear and hold it firmly and say " stop dreaming, we r not going to let u go. cos we foreseen what would happen when u secede.
YOU WILL DEFINATELY FIGHT YOUR SELF and that is what we don't want".
( a case of south Sudan)
you nailed it, If Ibos are given the biafra they seek, they will kill themselves because they are one set of greedy people, I live in Enugu, go to the village of Allison Madueke and you see the high rate of underdevelopment with all the National influence roads there are very bad and in a deplorable state, tell me what that kind of person will be if he is the president of biafra Republic? If that is ever possible, they will do nothing but enrich themselves

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Xeeman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
LaconicINC:
you nailed it, If Ibos are given the biafra they seek, they will kill themselves because they are one set of greedy people, I live in Enugu, go to the village of Allison Madueke and you see the high rate of underdevelopment with all the National influence roads there are very bad and in a deplorable state, tell me what that kind of person will be if he is the president of biafra Republic? If that is ever possible, they will do nothing but enrich themselves
101% agreed.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by hotgunz(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
What is this one saying?
am sayin u re mad.... Which 1 b ur own?
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by LaconicINC: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
menxer:
See PDP, the biggest political party in Africa, scared of its own shadow, struggling to win River and Akwa Ibom, 2 minority states.

PDP, how does it feel being at the receiving end of FG manipulation of judicial processes (according to wailers)?
mhen you are cruel cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by babayinka77(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:
Mr. Wike will still win the election.. All the APC plan will not prosper.. Go and fight Book boys GMB.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Gone are the days when elections are won through the back-door. No one is saying Wike can't win but let him win in a free and fair contest. We're u not in nigeria during the elections? Ekiti gate will also be visited. PDP's impunity and wrongs shall all be corrected.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:
Mr. Wike will still win the election.. All the APC plan will not prosper.. Go and fight Book boys GMB.. #funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Dakuku! Dakuku!! My Governor! My Governor!!
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by klax(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
I blame the Niger Delta people a lot on all this saga because when you have people who refused to flushed out that demonic called servant DNA from their blood do ends up like this.

I told a few big guys from that region few months ago that don't let Amaechi escape from that state without putting him on wheelchair they laughed and took me insertions because i knew they have be sold out by the renowned bastard now here is it. Niger Delta are doom completely game over.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by fareed69(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
oloyedayo:
wike would have won in river state without rigging, the essence of him rigging the election to a high degree is still baffling me.

Oloyedayo
Thanks for your candid and true talk about Wike
It still baffles me Y the guy should go all out to Rig the Election when he has all the Machinery in place to Win even without Mama Peace Assistance ve stayed in Rivers for 10years and Iknow the kind of follower ship this Guy has in the state.
And to My Ibo and Ikweere brothers who continue criticising hausa and Yoruba people on this medium I will Urge you to think twice and read between the lines.
Dayo kudos for your comment.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by cele360: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:
comedian coming soon!
pdp gav us bokoharam for ur information, u people couldnt fight them but was busy using it as an avenue of looting money, now u people has zoned ur next presidential candidate to the north that is when d southerners will know that pdp belongs to d north and not ibo.
Re: PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal by babaztee: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2015
PDP did not use common sense when they were rigging the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.