Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside (7281 Views)

Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Omotayor123(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
K
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by HCF(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Idiot OP, just know the two pics are different and just know this ibos are not asslickers like Yoruba.

Once again ijiat OP
Calm down!. The two pictures are THE SAME!. look at that man(on glasses) standing in front with the typical Igbo Cap in the 2nd Picture. He is ALSO the one prostrating on the far right (close to the pillar) in the first picture.

That said, there is no crime in what they have done. It has neither degraded them nor affected their integrity. It is a way to show u respect the culture of your hosts...and ensure peaceful coexistence. Only a fool would see it as an act of superiority of a PEOPLE over another!...

10 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by MrMbaM: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
[s]
FKO81:
It very pathetic when Yorubbers opening silly threads about Akure, a dull city trying to make the town relevant, a city that can't be compare with Ewkulobia in business, poor state that only one commercial airline land in their airport in a week,harassing hardworking Igbos that are trying to squeeze out the poverty in them, when Fulani abducted you leader destroyed his farm land bet and chase out more than 200 Yorubbers, the stupid Deji didn't alter a word. Useless people
[/s]

Frank O Ojukwu, the son of a lazy village w.hore. You are a typical useless b.astard from the red mud cursed tribe. A 5th class citizen that eat from the as.hewo proceed of his ugly wife. Akure is dull yet your foolish m.oronic brothers cant stop flocking there, they run away daily from your cursed erosion ravaged land just to escape poverty.

Your Igwe was killed in Enugu and noting happened, your mother and sisters were raped in Enugu but you can only protest same with the beheading of your parents in Anambra by Igalas. No one take 5th class citizens like you yheebhoes serious cos you are slaves to all tribes in Nigeria. You shameless animals should return to your god forsaken land, and stop disgracing yourself everywhere. Bunch of never do wells.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Xpaz: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fake.
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by ellabooz(f): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbos don't look these dirty

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:

Its only an old, blind animal that will come up with the trash above. So you cant see the man on red cap in both pics, you are a disgrace to your pathetic family.

I don talk am tire chukwudi44 na old brainless cow.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Cadamlk: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Idiot OP, just know the two pics are different and just know this ibos are not asslickers like Yoruba.

Once again ijiat OP
check the man in red cap
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
And they look as Igbo people to you?

My brother, my Igbo people are 'Okwu otor Ekele Eze.'

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by duwdu: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Once again ijiat OP

Please take your bearing from the man having a red "cap" on his head in the two pictures; then it will be clear to even yourself, that your statement clearly is a funny attempt at self denial.

Having said all that, though, all the best to peace makers everywhere.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCF:

Calm down!. The two pictures are THE SAME!. look at that man(on glasses) standing in front with the typical Igbo Cap in the 2nd Picture. He is ALSO the one prostrating on the far right (close to the pillar) in the first picture.
That said, there is no crime in what they have done. It has neither degraded them nor affected their integrity. It is a way to show u respect the culture of your hosts...and ensure peaceful coexistence. Only a fool would see it as an act of superiority of a PEOPLE over another!...

Igbo's don't wear such cap, and moreover... Igbo's don't look so dirty...

Google Igbo men online before thinking other wise
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by omenka(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

kikiki omenka don suffer. They will have peace there when his people go into extinction. lolz
Just went through your profile and saw what a ghetto scum I've been responding to.

Most of you that come around here to insult others simply because of their tribe or religion are just the same- poverty stricken deadbeat layabouts with no stake whatsoever in life besides the data bundle with which you spread your frustrations and misery, caused by no one but your own lazy parents, over the net.

Just look at yourself, don't you feel sorry for your appearance and what your room looks like??

Gosh!! How do you people manage to sleep in such pigsty?? Even a dog gets a better place by the street corner to lay its head at night.

Degenerate barbaric ghetto scoundrel, from your dp, I have absolutely no doubt how much you've been ravaged by stupidity and penury.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Igbo men don't wear that kinda cap in d first pics..

Anyways, the pictures tells the difference!
Dnt mind them,those people are not igbos abeg or they might be akure igbos.they dnt look like my brothers
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by naptu2: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
There's peace.

[size=14pt]Ndigbo in Akure eats humble pie, begs Deji over misconduct of Eze[/size]

October 23, 2015⁠⁠ Josiah Oluwole

The leadership of the Igbo community in Akure, Ondo State, on Friday swallowed its pride and begged for pardon from the Deji of Akure, Aladetoyinbo Adelusi, following two weeks of hostilities between the Igbo community and the palace.

The Deji had vowed to obliterate the position of the Eze Ndigbo of Akure, after the title holder, Gregory Iloehika, allegedly insulted the traditional ruler.

Mr. Iloehika, was accused of rude behaviour at the Deji’s palace, an action which angered the Chiefs and resulted in a war of wits between the palace chiefs and Igbo traders.

The crisis had started two weeks ago with the leadership tussle between Igbos and Yorubas at the Mojere Market in Akure, but became widespread after the interventionfrom the Deji’s palace were resisted by the Igbo traders.

Mr. Iloehika was said to have made uncomplimentary remarks against the Deji in Council, and was immediately walked out of the palace by the Chiefs.

Viewing the action as an insult to the traditional stool, the Deji ordered the closure of the shops of the Igbo traders as well as the business premises of Mr. Iloehika along Cathedral Road in the heart of the city.

His position as Eze Ndigbo was also nullified, with a declaration that he should no longer parade himself as the leader of the Igbo community in Akure.

The Igbo community also responded by closing their shops in strategic markets in solidarity with their leader, causing some hardship in the town.

The spare parts markets were almost grounded and vehicles owners and mechanics had problems getting parts for vehicles needing repairs.

The intervention of the Ondo State Government to resolve the matter culminated in Friday’s peace meeting between the palace and the Igbo community.

Led by the President of the Ohaeneze Ndigbo, Ondo State, Okechukwu Okorie, the Chief of Staff to the state governor, Kola Ademujimi, Mr. Oloehika and other members of the Igbo community prostrated before the monarch, seeking his forgiveness.

Speaking on behalf of the delegation, one Mr, Anoliefo said the Igbo people had found Akure a hospitable place in the last 100 years.

He urged the Deji to forgive their errors, promising that such action would not repeat itself in the future.

Also speaking, Mr. Ademujimi appealed to the Deji, Oba to forgive all the wrongdoings of his Igbo brothers, saying there would be no meaningful development in an atmosphere of rancour.

Responding, Oba Aladetoyinbo said he had pardoned the offenders, promising that their shops at the markets would be opened on Saturday.

Oba Aladetoyinbo thanked Governor Mimiko for his intervention as well as Akure youths for their peaceful disposition all through the crisis.

He however said the position of the disputed Eze Ndigbo would be considered at the council of Obas which would hold next week.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191989-ndigbo-in-akure-eats-humble-pie-begs-deji-over-misconduct-of-eze.html

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by naptu2: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Deji Pardons Akure Igbos, Reserves Judgment Over Eze Ndigbo Title[/size]

Published : Friday, 23 October 2015 15:22

The Deji of Akureland, Oba Ogunlade Aladetoyinbo has pardoned the dethroned Eze Ndigbo, Mr. Gregory Iloehike and Igbo traders in the town who disrespected the monarch last week.

The royal father however insisted that the Igbo leader remained deposed until the Ondo State Council of Obas will take final decision on the chieftaincy title Igbo will be using in the state.

Oba Aladetoyinbo took the decisions today Friday at a peace meeting in his palace where Igbo leaders and traders led by top state government's officials to publicly apologise to him.

The monarch also ordered the re-opening shops at Moferere Market at Ilesa garage but warned that no trader should agitate over headship of the market until Akure traditional chiefs resolve the matter among the stakeholders.

Earlier, Governor Olusegun Mimiko who was represented by his Chief of Staff, Dr. Kola Ademujimi, thanked the people of Akure for maintaining the peace in the face of provocative situation caused by the Igbo leaders.

The meeting was attended by Chief Olu Falae, the State Attorney General,  the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs as well as the deposed Eze Ndigbo who led Igbos to publicly prostrate for the Deji as required by the tradition.

http://www.radionigeriaibadan.com/news/1938-deji-pardons-akure-igbos-reserves-judgment-over-eze-ndigbo-title

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Kestolovee95(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
[s]Just went through your profile and saw what a ghetto scum I've been responding to.

Most of you that come around here to insult others simply because of their tribe or religion are just the same- poverty stricken deadbeat layabouts with no stake whatsoever in life besides the data bundle with which you spread your frustrations and misery, caused by no one but your own lazy parents, over the net.

Just look at yourself, don't you feel sorry for your appearance and what your room looks like??

Gosh!! How do you people manage to sleep in such pigsty?? Even a dog gets a better place by the street corner to lay its head at night.

Degenerate barbaric ghetto scoundrel, from your dp, I have absolutely no doubt how much you've been ravaged by stupidity and penury.[/s]

Hahaha! this monkey no get brain oh. The guy in that pix is kestolove the Igbo-hater from kogi your region in the minority north. I remain kestolovee.
Go and wear cloth. Naked fools from minority north, i can feed and cloth your community for decades. grin
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by AXYZ: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Once again ijiat OP

They look similar. Look at the baba on red 'igbotic' head gear.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Hahaha! this monkey no get brain oh. The guy in that pix is kestolove the Igbo-hater from kogi your region in the minority north. I remain kestolovee.
Go and wear cloth. Naked fools from minority north, i can feed and cloth your community for decades. grin
Even worse is that ghetto scums like you deny their identity. What a nonentity. Indeed you are just another urchin from the slums of Aba. Very sure even your parents deny you are their child whenever asked. Just look at yourself. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by coolitempa(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Iboes......chei .....what manner of people are these.......belittled and insulted by everyone......instead of searching for why..... angry.......they beat their hollow chests..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Misterlaby: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
At least peace will reign now
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
There are several inconsistencies with these pictures.Where s the Deji to begin with? If he's the one in white assuming he changed his clothing after receiving the apologies,what about the ornaments? Using Google image search,I found these images on no reliable news outlet.
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by igbokwu(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
There are several inconsistencies with these pictures.Where s the Deji to begin with? If he's the one in white assuming he changed his clothing after receiving the apologies,what about the ornaments? Using Google image search,I found these images on no reliable news outlet.
ok
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Kestolovee95(f): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Even worse is that ghetto scums like you deny their identity. What a nonentity. Indeed you are just another urchin from the slums of Aba. Very sure even your parents deny you are their child whenever asked. Just look at yourself. cheesy

omonkey, i am not the fulani that marginalize your people. Infact, During my nysc in your state i donated 4 bails of okrika to your people, unfortunately they won't wear. I'm sure you are covering your loins with leaves right now.Biko Stop spamming my mention.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
kevinscore:

Dnt mind them,those people are not igbos abeg or they might be akure igbos.they dnt look like my brothers
Don't mind them..

We cannot be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Emekamex(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why the deception? Anyone viewing this from a neutral eye will know that these are two different pictures portraying separate scenarios.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by MayorofLagos(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Frank O Ojukwu, the son of a lazy village w.hore. You are a typical useless b.astard from the red mud cursed tribe. A 5th class citizen that eat from the as.hewo proceed of his ugly wife. Akure is dull yet your foolish m.oronic brothers cant stop flocking there, they run away daily from your cursed erosion ravaged land just to escape poverty.

Your Igwe was killed in Enugu and noting happened, your mother and sisters were raped in Enugu but you can only protest same with the beheading of your parents in Anambra by Igalas. No one take 5th class citizens like you yheebhoes serious cos you are slaves to all tribes in Nigeria. You shameless animals should return to your god forsaken land, and stop disgracing yourself everywhere. Bunch of never do wells.

MayorofLagos has endorsed this message.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by SUBWAY101(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Ahahaha. TKO

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by dialfa: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
yollobar people can lie o! Where you see Igbo amongst the prostrators? No be so so cone heads I just dey see?
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by mightyhaze: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Igbo men don't wear that kinda cap in d first pics..

Anyways, the pictures tells the difference!
d extent dese yoruba goons will go jst 2 feel 'good'. Well I can't blame dem. Worreva rocks dia fetish boatscheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
mightyhaze:
d extent dese yoruba goons will go jst 2 feel 'good'. Well I can't blame dem. Worreva rocks dia fetish boatscheesy
Don't mind them!
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by simplycarro: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbos don suffer for Ndi ofeenmanuu hands for NL. grin
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Just went through your profile and saw what a ghetto scum I've been responding to.

Degenerate barbaric ghetto scoundrel, from your dp, I have absolutely no doubt how much you've been ravaged by stupidity and penury.

You think you are balling because you have access to the money meant to provide education and healthcare for poor Benue children looted by a certain ex commissioner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.