Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) (6996 Views)

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Naijalarry: 3:07am On Feb 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8_tzAz1g8Q

Rabiu Kwankwaso says many of his supporters are not on social media, faulting polls predicting the presidential elections.

Many polls have been released ahead of the elections with majority of them predicting victory for Labour Party’s Peter Obi.

But Kwankwaso who is running under the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) has dismissed such projections, saying they don’t represent the realities on the ground.

“These things [polls] are on the telephone. Over 90 percent of my supporters don’t even know Twitter. They don’t even know social media,” he said Thursday when he was featured on Channels Television’s election programme The 2023 Verdict.

“If you want to meet them, go to Wuse Market, go to the markets in Kano; go to the market in Sabo, Ibadan, go to markets in Rivers and the roads and so on, and ask people.”

Sponsored Polls?

According to him, the sample size for these polls is insufficient and does not reflect the wishes of the people. He claimed that some of those polled are not in Nigeria and cannot vote during the election.

But these polls, he argued, have a few goals one of which is to get donations.

“These [polls] are being sponsored mainly to get donations and give an impression that some of us are not in the race,” he said, warning that such polls may throw the country into trouble if the projected winner fails during the election.

“Let me tell you, these things they are doing are very dangerous and I want the security agencies and the Federal Government to take note of it,” Kwankwaso said.

“If these things are allowed to go on, I foresee a real crisis at the end of the day,” the former Kano State said, calling on the organisers of the polls to conduct more robust ones which he believes would turn out different.

“In our opinion, that paper (polls) should be put upside down and number four (himself) should be number one,” the former lawmaker maintained.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/10/90-percent-of-my-supporters-not-on-social-media-says-kwankwaso

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 3:11am On Feb 11, 2023
That's why you will fail

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by updatechange(m): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2023
They are the almajiris, there’s no need for them to be online.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2023
Kwankwaso the self overrated candidate talking up his chances.
Someone should let him know that this is presidential election and not kano state election.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by KalakutaRepub: 3:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Election don reach you're still saying they should do polls. Even Aljazeera said you're trailing behind and you couldn't even counter them.

Just take Kano for us. God bless you as you comply 😆

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Last night, I listened to his interview and felt completely disgusted. Why do Northern politicians boast about the North's illiteracy and backwardness? Atiku made a similar statement last year and one can't begin to imagine the intention of these shameless elites.

A politician who boasts that 90% of his followers do not use social media is already a disaster waiting to explode. If enlightened, educated internet users do not constitute the majority of your voting populace, you are already doomed. Any country whose fate is decided by almajiris and ur.chins will never advance eternally.

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by slivertongue: 3:39am On Feb 11, 2023
It sounds nice but not nice. Social media is the mainstay of today information traffic and it's for the educated.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Laple0541(m): 3:45am On Feb 11, 2023
See uppercut on Obi's jaw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by kokoA(m): 3:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Dem dey use illiteracy brag again? undecided

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by jared007: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Why is Kwanwaso not campaigning anyway? Not even Southern Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 3:59am On Feb 11, 2023
The very set of people that are not well informed and keeps electing nonsense......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Racoon(m): 4:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Reality is staring Rabiu Kwankwaso in the face. Imagine this well known bigoted ethno-religious supremacist saying Peter Obi - Labour Party is a regional concept?

Thought he was saying he regretted no collaborating with Peter Obi? So how come his perceived popularity he claimed he has then were not from NNPP members online?

So his support base are not Internet compliant in a 21st century? Meaning they are backward stark illiterates? I guess his supporters will take the heat on him for this senseless statement? Well nice to know he over rated himself in his egocentric granduer delusion.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2023
So they are illiterate and not exposed to the modern world that why there are still your supporters

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by ican2020: 5:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Rabiu Kwankwaso the train has already left you and reality of the true situation is staring you in the face pele

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Hordes of stack Illiterate supporters that have held Nigeria down. Yet these people are always bragging with their illiteracy level.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Laple0541:
See uppercut on Obi's jaw
You must be one of those illiterate people he's bragging about.

These illiterate people don't bank their money because the bank is a Haram bank.

They reject immunization for a healthier living.

They reject electronic voting..

They reject education generally except Islamic education.

These people are dragging Nigeria backward even though they are always in government.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Ofodirinwa: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
This man is from 5 BCE

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Flora2Sweet: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2023
I hope they have Televisions sha

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2023
If 90% of ur supporters are not online it means u are not known even buhari have more supporters online 2015

Kwankwaso is overrated .if he can win up to six states I will register as one of his supporters

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2023
You can only find the educated people on social media.The illiterate ones that are easily influence are not on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Winnersunited: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Acidosis:
Last night, I listened to his interview and felt completely disgusted. Why do Northern politicians boast about the North's illiteracy and backwardness? Atiku made a similar statement last year and one can't begin to imagine the intention of these shameless elites.

A politician who boasts that 90% of his followers do not use social media is already a disaster waiting to explode. If enlightened, educated internet users do not constitute the majority of your voting populace, you are already doomed. Any country whose fate is decided by almajiris and ur.chins will never advance eternally.
That's the problem with them. They have forgotten that daily Information and Infotech is power . Mr PHD enjoys Social media, information technology, his children are also active on social media, but his supporters are not, because them don't know social media. Can you see his hypocrisy. Leaders that call others people's children almajiri in this 21st century.

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by descarado: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
He is so proud that his fans are illiterates from the poverty capital of the world.

These are our politicians undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by ATEAMS: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's well
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by bigdammyj: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Felabrity: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Alwys boasting

And you are proud to say that 90% of them don't have phones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Toluajib: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
E

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Rebuke: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Smh. Is that a thing to even be proud of? A total show of unenlightened minds.....this guy actually appears lower than I've thought.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
undecided

True talk

Same goes with Tinubu and Buhari supporters.. in fact APc..

The question is why is this?..
And the answer is that you evil men has weaponized poverty and illiteracy in your domain

.. there's no way a poor and illiterate fellow will be on social media.. no way.

On this forum, APc comes last in all ramifications
Re: Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) by Benblaq(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hahaha.. They're not in existence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video:PM In London After Nigeria Declares Its Independence / Breaking: Finally, He Declares His Asset! / 2019 Election: Senate Backs INEC On Election Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.