Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (29397 Views)

Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
maduxs:
Buhari is sitting on a time bomb
not buhari,it is Nigeria that is sitting on a time bomb

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by iretiland: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Motor park tout Olisa Metuh is crying for his motor tout mate Nyisom Wike. These people needs to be put away so the Nigeria state can move forward.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
FrankValency:
Lol...............PDP ,so. E dey pain,chai, when una dey lead for 16 yrs, nothing to show.

For Nigeria to move on we must talk true o,am from south east and was serving when the elections were held,from gatherings from my fellow corps members. There were no elections in Rivers State,what the hell was PDP giving corpers 50,000 for? Corruption must go,if we want a better Nigeria. Period!!!
Liar, is Rivers State South East

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
It was a vivid rape of justice, politics aside, the likes of tribunal judge that pronounce the verdict on Rivers state should be sacked, otherwise this kind of person will continue to make our judicial institution a subject of ridicule, in Rivers State, PDP won all state Assembly,and national Assembly seat,so how can they say Wike did not win? Moreover we all knew that the card readers malfunctioned in many states,and Nigerians suggested that accreditions be done manually. . .even in lagos accredition was done manually,and it was the same tribunal that judged lagos state,why was lagos state election not nullified? This is a primitive trick,because the truth is glaring to the people
I doubt u were in Rivers during the election, u wont say this. It was a thing of using PDP thugs plus military to oppress those who want to vote any other party aside PDP.

I saw with my own eyes where a PDP thug beat up a guy that voted APC right in front of the military man and I was shocked.

If Wike wants to be govenor he should win in a clean, free, fair n credible election. Not electing urself via the help of thugs, government n Inec.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by AnanseK(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
The PDP1GS who systematically dismantled common sense and morality in Nigeria over the last 16 years are now wailing because a massively rigged election is revisited by the judiciary.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by kennycalls(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP is dead for life!
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
onatisi:
not buhari,it is Nigeria that is sitting on a time bomb
thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alezy:
thumbs up
many don't understand what we are talking about. We just finished an election which ethnical and religious division in Nigeria showed a very wide gulf and gap. The president isn't healing the difference and divide but rather widening it. Ppl will understand as Time goes on

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
Your saying this because u just like PDP generally. I want u to sit aside for once without been biased. I Want u to view from a normal man, not belonging to any party.

Had it been u were in Rivers during this election, u wont have a doubt it will be cancelled cos that was clearly not an election. I was a witness from atleast 3 polling units around my area, I saw what happened.

If Wike must be a Governor of rivers, he should win without thugs oppression n military backing. afterall he has lot of supporters, I kw that.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
onatisi:
many don't understand what we are talking about. We just finished an election which ethnical and religious division in Nigeria showed a very wide gulf and gap. The president isn't healing the difference and divide but rather widening it. Ppl will understand as Time goes on
And I repeat....Nigeria has a date with history.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alezy:
I doubt u were in Rivers during the election, u wont say this. It was a thing of using PDP thugs plus military to oppress those who want to vote any other party aside PDP.

I saw with my own eyes where a PDP thug beat up a guy that voted APC right in front of the military man and I was shocked.

If Wike wants to be govenor he should win in a clean, free, fair n credible election. Not electing urself via the help of thugs, government n Inec.
the rerun will be worse and I will advise you to keep your mouth shut in public when politics or this election is been discussed. Tensions will be very high as the rerun gets closer and ppl will be marked down by both parties for action you can say anything u want on nairaland but be careful what u say in public.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by philips70(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
AnanseK:
The PDP1GS who systematically dismantled common sense and morality in Nigeria over the last 16 years are now wailing because a massively rigged election is revisited by the judiciary.

1000 likes. Gradually they will get used to the fact that it's no business as usual anymore. This same Wike boasted in Feb that when GEJ wins the elections Amaechi will be severely dealt with. I just wish Buhari can just unlook so Amaechi unleash 20% of federal might on that thug. All these online minions will run for cover.

His words: "As soon as INEC declares President Goodluck Jonathan the winner, we shall close the Airport, Seaports and block all the roads. There shall be no escape route for Rotimi Amaechi, we shall capture him and send him straight to jail" Nyesom Wike (February 2015)

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alezy:
Your saying this because u just like PDP generally. I want u to sit aside for once without been biased. I Want u to view from a normal man, not belonging to any party.

Had it been u were in Rivers during this election, u wont have a doubt it will be cancelled cos that was clearly not an election. I was a witness from atleast 3 polling units around my area, I saw what happened.

If Wike must be a Governor of rivers, he should win without thugs oppression n military backing. afterall he has lot of supporters, I kw that.

Bro
The question is, did Buhari's inlaw head the tribunal or not?

If you see nothing wrong in that, then I'm sorry our convo on this topic is over.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alezy:
And I repeat....Nigeria has a date with history.
I know APc will try to rig the next elections through all machineries and the result maybe disastrous for that region and the nation as a whole

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
onatisi:
the rerun will be worse and I will advise you to keep your mouth shut in public when politics or this election is been discussed. Tensions will be very high as the rerun gets closer and ppl will be marked down by both parties for action you can say anything u want on nairaland but be careful what u say in public.
My man, u dnt need to tell me dat. I already kw that cos I kw the kinda government we had here. only this announcement yesterday, u need to see where boys already was mobilising themselves. If not for the military men, ph would have been something else now.

Thousands of military men already in the streets of ph.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by FrankValency(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Exploit200:

Liar, is Rivers State South East
Mr man,can't you read? Must u show ur ignorance in public Go and show me where I said Rivers is in south East.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mavinc4u(f): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.

But PDP was right this time. This is not the matter of playing opposition but what APC is doing to the democracy of the nation.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by jullary(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
so its now paining the PDP! Haba,its law of carmah,I was in ekiti during fayose election when a soldier was tell telling amaechi that he will shoot him if he dare move into ekiti,it was on youtube.obanikoro then minister for defence brought in man soldier and all the APC chiefs was never allowd entry into ekiti,is ekiti south-south that janathan wants it by force? Reason don't be one sided.so they shouldn't cry foul now that the president wants there state.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bro
The question is, did Buhari's inlae head the tribunal or not?

If you see nothing wrong in that, then I'm sorry our convo on this topic is over.
the truth is...I kw nothing abt dat
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bro
The question is, did Buhari's inlae head the tribunal or not?

the truth is...I kw nothing abt dat.
am trying to check
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alezy:
My man, u dnt need to tell me dat. I already kw that cos I kw the kinda government we had here. only this announcement yesterday, u need to see where boys already was mobilising themselves. If not for the military men, ph would have been something else now.

Thousands of military men already in the streets of ph.
ok bro,God will keep you safe .
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
jullary:
so its now paining the PDP! Haba,its law of carmah,I was in ekiti during fayose election when a soldier was tell telling amaechi that he will shoot him if he dare move into ekiti,it was on youtube.obanikoro then minister for defence brought in man soldier and all the APC chiefs was never allowd entry into ekiti,is ekiti south-south that janathan wants it by force? Reason don't be one sided.so they shouldn't cry foul now that the president wants there state.
and what was amaechi going to do in ekiti state on election day? Was he going to vote or what?

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mavinc4u(f): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
onatisi:
I know APc will try to rig the next elections through all machineries and the result maybe disastrous for that region and the nation as a whole

That is wike's fear. They would rig it and call it free and fair. I really do not like what APC is doing; fighting anyone that says something against them. It is very bad for democracy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by rasco2000me: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
WÂILÊR WHÊN ÂRÊ Ư GOING TO STOP WAILING

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
mavinc4u:

That is wike's fear. They would rig it and call it free and fair. I really do not like what APC is doing; fighting anyone that says something against them. It is very bad for democracy.
I blame the lame duck called gej.i said it then that if apc have the presidential power which gej had they will stiffle all opposition and make sure they crush them. Gej had the power but was playing gentleman politics with apc that is filled with ruffians and hardened political criminals

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Excellentmind: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
obotblitz:
I forsee a revolution...

On the same page, a revolution that is likely to consume this Government and Nigerian in general. US, predicted the division of Nigeria from 2015 and confirmation is eminent should the brown envelope Judiciary allow to continue with this season of partial judgments.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Realist2: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Going through comments, i discover that people celebrating this judgment are Abo*kis and some yelobas.
The implication of what,s hapening now is,Buhari is taking us back to dark days where sit-tight is the other of day, and political violence are rampant.
Imagine a president acting on vendetta, revengeful and on payback mission, with this, he may not relinquish power to another president if he looses election, knowing the mess he is leaving behind as paying back time will always come.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by MakeMoves: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am neither crying nor wailing.

I have issued an utterance, a prophetic one.
A people can only be muzzled for so long.

Btw
I do not totally identify with the Old PDP.
APC is not an option.
iRep Nex Gen PDP.

You will be a bad sales Rep if you were one. You made cryptic sence till you mentioned that acronym.

I wish you happy Repping
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Iyoma2(f): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pmb n his party are funny, is it not dis same Tribunal dat Upheld the elections of d rivers state legislators? Did d governorship elections held separately? I dont understand d Tribunal verdict oh. They are just desperate about d OIL RICH states in d South South having Tasted d generousity of Amaechi during their campaignes, God help us.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
MakeMoves:

You will be a bad sales Rep if you were one. You made cryptic sence till you mentioned that acronym.

I wish you happy Repping

No I won't.
I know this because I've recorded moderate success in client prospecting and relationship management.

Everyday presents an opportunity for learning.

You could have made your point without spewing negativity.
Anyhoo.
Your MB, Your Opinion, Your Prerogative.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Excellentmind: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alezy:

Like you've said, looking at it from the point of view of one on the fence, one will be compelled to ask you these questions: WAS THERE A DIFFERENT ELECTION FOR THE STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY? WHY DID THE TRIBUNAL NOT OVERTURN THE RESULTS OF THE STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTION?

Waiting for your response
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Charly68: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP should constitute a think tank ,the journey is still far,they are just starting the race of opposition..it is not an easy thing but it could interesting if they know the game very well..APC will stretch the party to spend their acquired wealth for the past 16 years on opposition game,the battle has started from two rich states they have as financial base.. Staunch pillars may be put under serious investigations to keep them distracted & deflate their confidence ..The loss of power at the centre is indeed a big loss..those who thought Dr Jonathan would be the only loser has really made a big mistake..I will advice they visit the south west politicians to learn the rudiments of opposition politics .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads / APC Celebrates Matthew Dike's Victory In Tai, Rivers (pics) / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.