Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (29399 Views)

Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by gamaliel121(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Can the APC supporters please tell me what they are jubilating over? undecided Have they won the Re-run? grin. . . Meanwhile,the case will likely terminate at the supreme court while wike remains governor

If they rerun and pdp wins the right way..good..
You just don't wanna accept that things didn't go well in rivers...

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by FOLLOWJESUS: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP may have not done well acording to nigerians,but people should not forget these remarkable feat they achieved by noturing democracy to international standered,inthroning freedom of speach and the rule of law, they also gave the oposition room to florish without any oppresion,fedral character was upheld, But today Buhari led apc has turn everything upsidown,Buhari is a sectional leader a promoter of disunity. This is not the type of democracy pdp groomed,hounding and intimidating oposition, apointing brothers and inlaws as judges and inec chairman. Will nigeria suvive this trend uder apc?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by princejayboss: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.

Our big problem is that the youths joke with sensitive matters. ... Having a one party system will not help you that even support the APC..... We all owe to ourselves to keep this country together as one but if we all stupidly allow our sentiments to cloud the sense of our judgment.... Then I see this country in flame in no distant future.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Ameenameen: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Never again 16 shall be greater than 19. bye bye to rederede bye bye to rederede bye to pd pigs bye bye to rederede.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Can the APC supporters please tell me what they are jubilating over? undecided Have they won the Re-run? grin. . . Meanwhile,the case will likely terminate at the supreme court while wike remains governor
because they believe buhari and his party will influence inec and rig the election in favor of apc. And to be honest that is exactly what buhari will do. And if there is any violence he will declare a state of emergency and if there is no violence and apc candidate wins,wike will go to the tribunals ,apc and buhari will influence the judges and waste wike time.the case may spend years in court. The only option is for pdp and wike to be FULLY READY FOR APC RIGGING MACHINERY.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by dinachi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law. Way to go Mr President.
Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state. He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness. Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.
A Gideon shall arise. Mark my words.
Buhari is the Gideon now shut up!

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am enjoying this wailing tune by the wailing wailers. Una never see anything grin
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 1983sep: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
I use to support the APC and its government but with the judgement on River state election, I totally believe this people are nothing but crap of idoit, A political revolution is what this country need now, to unsit this government of sectional gastanrianism,

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.
we love it like dat grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by bapullow: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mr Chief Olisa Metuh, you 4got mention what Orubebe did during in collation centre. Pls shut up nonsense
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
1983sep:
I use to support the APC and its government but with the judgement on River state election, I totally believe this people are nothing but crap of idoit, A political revolution is what this country need now, to unsit this government of sectional gastanrianism,
loooooooooooong yawns
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
PDP may have not done well acording to nigerians,but people should not forget these remarkable feat they achieved by noturing democracy to international standered,inthroning freedom of speach and the rule of law, they also gave the oposition room to florish without any oppresion,fedral character was upheld, But today Buhari led apc has turn everything upsidown,Buhari is a sectional leader a promoter of disunity. This is not the type of democracy pdp groomed,hounding and intimidating oposition, apointing brothers and inlaws as judges and inec chairman. Will nigeria suvive this trend uder apc?
buhari is no longer in control.the same way and manner he was a dummy head of state during 83 to 85,while idiagbon was calling the shots is the same thing happening now. He is now been controlled like a robot by some power people. Just wait and see the absurd things he will soon be doing. That man simply can't rule but Nigerians wont believe it now .just wait and see

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
The title ought to be

Wailers Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy

Nobody should quote me cool
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by joseph1832(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
It was a vivid rape of justice, politics aside, the likes of tribunal judge that pronounce the verdict on Rivers state should be sacked, otherwise this kind of person will continue to make our judicial institution a subject of ridicule, in Rivers State, PDP won all state Assembly,and national Assembly seat,so how can they say Wike did not win? Moreover we all knew that the card readers malfunctioned in many states,and Nigerians suggested that accreditions be done manually. . .even in lagos accredition was done manually,and it was the same tribunal that judged lagos state,why was lagos state election not nullified? This is a primitive trick,because the truth is glaring to the people
Where and wherein Lagos was accreditation done manually? In my polling unit and its environs, the card reader was used so I really don't know what you're talking about.

Be wise not to come online and generalize when you have little or no fact, knowledge or evidence of what you spew!.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.
Nice one bro cool

Seconded !!!
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by amusadele: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
obotblitz:
I forsee a revolution...
Very sure because this is a daylite rubbery

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ExInferis(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
ABEngine:
I believe we are yet to see the big picture behind the Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Bayeslsa power tussles, if Lagos didn't permit influence of PDP at the center, they had their reasons. I am not a partisan to any political party, but I do wish to state that Rivers state cannot be handed over the APC, even the dead knows this.

Irrespective of what your stand is about my comment, I would like to insist that as a citizen I suggest the current government should shift focus to developing other mineral resources, repatriate loots of its cronies in the past and rebuild industries in other states (Solid minerals are currently monopolised by known families) and decentralising power.

What I think PMB must have forgotten is that having INEC at his beck and call can't suffice to reelection in the current day awareness.

As for Rivers state, those people are not foolish, they will certainly pick any other party over APC. Remember the incumbent was an APC stalwart even before the elections.

The tribunal didn't ask INEC to automatically declare Dakuku as governor. It merely said that it was satisfied with the position of the petitioners and that the respondents failed to debunk the evidence.

All the tribunal did was annul the election and call for a rerun, which Wike or PDP will most likely win. How does that concern PMB or equates to handing over to APC?

If anything Wike ought to thank the tribunal for offering him the opportunity to lift the shadows of illegitimacy his election is subdued with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
princejayboss:
Our big problem is that the youths joke with sensitive matters. ... Having a one party system will not help you that even support the APC..... We all owe to ourselves to keep this country together as one but if we all stupidly allow our sentiments to cloud the sense of our judgment.... Then I see this country in flame in no distant future.
I don't support a one party system, neither am I a blind supporter of APC. I only hope BUHARI's touted integrity transcends his party's antics. The future of this country is bleak. Buhari isn't a Messiah, but he might just lay the foundation ready for the Messiah. That's my hope.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
ExInferis:

The tribunal didn't ask INEC to automatically declare Dakuku as governor. It merely said that it was satisfied with the position of the petitioners and that the respondents failed to debunk the evidence.

All the tribunal did was annul the election and call for a rerun, which Wike or PDP will most likely win. How does that concern PMB or equates to handing over to APC?

If anything Wike ought to thank the tribunal for offering him the opportunity to lift the shadows of illegitimacy his election is subdued with.
Great comment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
83lagosroad:

Don't waste your time in informing this dommed generation against the backlash of violence after electoral manipulations. What is good fr the goose is also good for the gander. If river states were rigged then Lagos was not only rigged but equally marred with treat of ethnic cleansing by telling a particular tribe to jump into the lagoon. In a sane world where mentally stable people live Lagos election should have been put on hold.or better cancelled
What more do you expect from a party filled with liars? Well said jaree

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by akinsbaba2015: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
This wailing is gradually reaching the crescendo where I have to believe Alhaji Lai Mohammed. The PDP needs more than 4yrs to be in opposition to learn the rudiments of good governance. Mr BROKEN RECORD, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. Please be content with your appeals and don't ever disturb our peace with your shallow press conferences. No doubt the UMBRELLA is getting torn on all sides.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Where and wherein Lagos was accreditation done manually? In my polling unit and its environs, the card reader was used so I really don't know what you're talking about.

Be wise not to come online and generalize when you have little or no fact, knowledge or evidence of what you spew!.
That it wasn't done in your polling unit doesn't mean accredition wasn't done manually in Lagos state. . . Maybe you need to refresh your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by maduxs: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari is sitting on a time bomb

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

Mr man, educate yourself before looking for whom to embarrass.
Men of substance look out for the quality of message passed, ONLY 'small' minds look out for grammatical errors..besides I didn't quote you, and the last time I checked you NOT her PA..
Don't bother quoting me, cos I ud not reply you...
Bye.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mindurword(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari Government will not survive if he continued intimidating the judiciary and his opposition with Dss and other security agency shame to the malam shame to baba go slow baba ozwor

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by SalJay(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
As much as I don't like APC.

This is a shameless move by PDP.
can u correct her den?
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
That it wasn't done in your polling unit doesn't mean accredition wasn't done manually in Lagos state. . . Maybe you need to refresh your mind.
I take it you're still in school? So please learn not to deal in abstracts. I asked you to show me evidence where accreditation were done manually in the whole of Lagos.

So please name names, or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by SalJay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
'News has it that'...just take a step back and review what you typed...
A forth-night ago, Omenka took you to the cleaners...thought you would have learnt...never to involve yourself in issues beyond your cerebral-scope...#Kontinu#..
can u correct her den?
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Rotimi47: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP is a minority in this dispensation & they just have to live with it; they should know that they are reaping the divided of the hate/tribal politics played by them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
INEC never support d use of manual accreditation during governorship election rather was engineered through former ruling back door in order to compliment the manipulated figures for their candidates in Rivers, Akwa Ibom etc like dat of Ekiti state governorship election. Dakuku is far far better than the minority candidate who used federal power to rig himself into d state house. I will advise Rivers PDP to accept the fate. Bye
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Kennydoc(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Men of substance look out for the quality of message passed, ONLY 'small' minds look out for grammatical errors..besides I didn't quote you, and the last time I checked you NOT her PA..
Don't bother quoting me, cos I ud not reply you...
Bye.
Thank God you've admitted that you have a small mind, cos you were the first to start picking on somebody's grammatical error, while neglecting the totality of information passed in the post.
You said that you didn't quote me, did the Op quote you before you attacked her? I only served you your own meal. Enjoy the taste of it.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

Thank God you've admitted that you have a small mind, cos you were the first to start picking on somebody's grammatical error, while neglecting the totality of information passed in the post.
You said that you didn't quote me, did the Op quote you before you attacked her? I only served you your own meal. Enjoy the taste of it.
*IGNORED*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.