Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (29334 Views)

Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
RIVERS, BAYELSA AND AKWA-IBOM Indigenes, Don't allow these PARASITES from the North and South West to come into your Land and steal your resources, your jobs, businesses, wealth, power and Women...

They want to enrich themselves with more oil Wells while you languish in abject POVERTY.

Rise up and STOP THEM NOW (by whatever means Legal)

Kick them all out at the polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
If it gets too much then the niger deltans rise to make this present administration ungovernable..it is high time we dealt with this demons in apc...I am more than ever determined to remove the little trust I had in this Hausa administration..this is getting out of hands...niger delta should rise and end this rubbish...no retreat no surrender...

Apc can govern all other dry states but not the niger delta...the party is such a vindictive and useless party...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am neither crying nor wailing.

I have issued an utterance, a prophetic one.
A people can only be muzzled for so long.

Btw
I do not totally identify with the Old PDP.
APC is not an option.
iRep Nex Gen PDP.
the truth is this whole saga could mean a wake up call to my militant brothers who are easily dissuaded by money..its time to say no to chicken change and fight for the niger delta since GEJ messed us up...this action of the apc can lead to untold violence in the Niger delta and suffering to this country called niheroa...if that's the case so be it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Excellentmind: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Charly68:
PDP should constitute a think tank ,the journey is still far,they are just starting the race of opposition..it is not an easy thing but it could interesting if they know the game very well..APC will stretch the party to spend their acquired wealth for the past 16 years on opposition game,the battle has started from two rich states they have as financial base.. Staunch pillars may be put under serious investigations to keep them distracted & deflate their confidence ..The loss of power at the centre is indeed a big loss..those who thought Dr Jonathan would be the only loser has really made a big mistake..I will advice they visit the south west politicians to learn the rudiments of opposition politics .

There is nothing to learn from South West in terms of politics because majority of the people are gullible in an attempts to respect their traditional ruler and political godfathers. But here is the South South, a lot of calculations are made based on antecedents and integrity. Once this is made, it becomes difficult if not impossible to change even in the face of fierce intimidation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
If it gets too much then the niger deltans rise to make this present administration ungovernable..it is high time we dealt with this demons in apc...I am more than ever determined to remove the little trust I had in this Hausa administration..this is getting out of hands...niger delta should rise and end this rubbish...no retreat no surrender...

Apc can govern all other dry states but not the niger delta...the party is such a vindictive and useless party...

It has started in my area at Woji, I'd advise any apc member not to speak politics in support of apc in public.
It has gone beyond party politics, this is currently viewed as having the parasitic Northerners and SouthWesterners invade your land to steal your wealth/jobs.
I guess they want to do what the parasitic Hausas did to pdp in the North.

buhari better be ready to fight this war on 3 fronts.
IPOB and BIAFRA were correct afterall

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gabbysky:

It has started in my area at Woji, I'd advise any apc member not to speak politics in support of apc in public.
It has gone beyond party politics, this is currently viewed as having the parasitic Northerners and SouthWesterners invade your land to steal your wealth/jobs.
I guess they want to do what the parasitic Hausas did to pdp in the North.

buhari better be ready to fight this war on 3 fronts.
IPOB and BIAFRA were correct afterall
this is the spark to end this nonsense...we would resist and fight until everybody goes to rest in this country...its gonna go down bro..this action of the apc might end up being a good thing to our people...to rise and face the north and south West since Jonathan couldnt...
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by AZeD1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Once upon a time, Olisa Metuh was on the other side of the fence.

How the mighty have fallen.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
this is the spark to end this nonsense...we would resist and fight until everybody goes to rest in this country...its gonna go down bro..this action of the apc might end up being a good thing to our people...to rise and face the north and south West since Jonathan couldnt...
No need to fight any human being, I am not in support of killing any individual.
Just shut down the oil and gas facilities and have these guys stealing our resources/jobs sent back to their enclave village like the threaten the Igbos in the SW.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gabbysky:

No need to fight any human being, I am not in support of killing any individual.
Just shut down the oil and gas facilities and have these guys stealing our resources/jobs sent back to their enclave village like the threaten the Igbos in the SW.
exactly bro...that's why I implore that we come together to carry such out...make the whole nigeria go bankrupt and poor...let nobody find life easy if the niger deltans are to be a prey to the apc...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Hman12(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
When would PDP ever learn their lesson, it seems where they come from there is no elder and so they don't have respect for elders. I don't think PMB is their mate at least a little respect to someone who is as old as your father Haba them go still lose o.... We de watch
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Yksoul(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Way to go Mr President.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
I BEG PDP IS A SECTIONAL PARTY FULL OF SS AND SE IT IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR DEMOCRACY.THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT INNOCENTS
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Validated: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Way to go Mr President.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.

A Gideon ORKAR like? Hian!!!
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Alezy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Excellentmind:

Like you've said, looking at it from the point of view of one on the fence, one will be compelled to ask you these questions: WAS THERE A DIFFERENT ELECTION FOR THE STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY? WHY DID THE TRIBUNAL NOT OVERTURN THE RESULTS OF THE STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTION?

Waiting for your response
Good question and simple and easy answer. Those involved didn't take theirs to court. As for the one I kw, his case is coming up next week or so, talking about sen Sekibo. Also, there is a case btw Victoria inyeche of apc and the PDP counterparts, talking about state house of assembly.

They where all elected differently n so have to be charged differently. And for a case where the one that's supposed to take the case to court decides to let go, would u force em??
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 7lives: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am neither crying nor wailing.

I have issued an utterance, a prophetic one.
A people can only be muzzled for so long.

Btw
I do not totally identify with the Old PDP.
APC is not an option.
iRep Nex Gen PDP.

Snake no dey born anything wey no long, next gen pdp ko, old wornout and oudated pdp ni.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be published by media houses nationwide.

CC: Lalasticlala Laveda

https://m.facebook.com/333519270030012/photos/a.434504279931510.90385.333519270030012/883100785071855/?type=3&source=46&refid=17
Let no one giv them a damn,What PDP is calling 4 is Mass disobidience & Treason,& blackmailing of d judiciary,if pdp is not satisfied with d tribunal verdict let them appeal lawfully.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by sunnyolads1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP lacks directions,Olisa Metuh can never be a good opposition. Look at how he described PMB and Tinubu. ( Daura and Bourdillon Mafia). That shows the man Metuh has low I.Q to be an active opposition. He is just crying and wailing when he suppose to strategize how his party will be relevant again. Have anyone ever seen a perfect government in the world. Does he think all this wailing and blasphemy in the pages of dailies or online medium can wrestle power from the APC ruling government. Sorry for him,he really needs to attend crash course on opposition as earlier offered to him by Lai Mohamed.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by OAUTemitayo: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Excellentmind:

There is nothing to learn from South West in terms of politics because majority of the people are gullible in an attempts to respect their traditional ruler and political godfathers. But here is the South South, a lot of calculations are made based on antecedents and integrity. Once this is made, it becomes difficult if not impossible to change even in the face of fierce intimidation.

integrity? Such as Alamesiaya and Ibori,?
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by predatorX: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Can the APC supporters please tell me what they are jubilating over? undecided Have they won the Re-run? grin. . . Meanwhile,the case will likely terminate at the supreme court while wike remains governor

Accelerated hearing was introduced during the last judicial reforms. Appellate court has 3months to deliver their own Judgement too.

Did you read the judgement?? It was well articulated and properly outlined, Step by Step.

The evidence produced by "INEC" supported the APC claims that card readers were not used.

Also, the overwhelming photographic and video evidence of intimidation and murder of APC supporters by hoodlums and policemen was too great to ignore.

i want to see that justice who would deliver a counter-judgement against this one. Dem never born am well grin grin grin grin

the era of impunity is over, everyone must be answerable to someone. Unlike before when each minister/Governor/perm. Sec was a President in his own way and making.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
The dullard is a clear scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
predatorX:

Accelerated hearing was introduced during the last judicial reforms. Appellate court has 3months to deliver their own Judgement too.

Did you read the judgement?? It was well articulated and properly outlined, Step by Step.

The evidence produced by "INEC" supported the APC claims that card readers were not used.

Also, the overwhelming photographic and video evidence of intimidation and murder of APC supporters by hoodlums and policemen was too great to ignore.

i want to see that justice who would deliver a counter-judgement against this one. Dem never born am well grin grin grin grin

the era of impunity is over, everyone must be answerable to someone. Unlike before when each minister/Governor/perm. Sec was a President in his own way and making.
I'm done arguing over this. . . E go soon clear for ona eyes..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by princejayboss: 3:59am On Oct 26, 2015
musKeeto:

I don't support a one party system, neither am I a blind supporter of APC. I only hope BUHARI's touted integrity transcends his party's antics. The future of this country is bleak. Buhari isn't a Messiah, but he might just lay the foundation ready for the Messiah. That's my hope.

Am a realist and i will tell you this.... The country is facing hell and quote me the future is not bright at all...
Nigeria for a country will be guided on a controlled media mainstream..... It is very obvious that things are bad, yet the media preach the gospel given to them by the presidency...

It's only in Nigeria that an aspiring president will promise to make $1=1N, its only here in Africa will someone tell them that he will create 4million jobs a year and people applauded forgetting that the entire Europe can not achieve such in 8years, its only in Nigeria that someone will make a manifesto on paying jobless youth and feeding the school on a depleted capital income and people will shout sai Baba.

It's only in Nigeria shall we see such president lie in every given chance and we sheepishly shout sai Baba, it only here in Nigeria will a president say that some gave him 5% vote and as such can not give good governance in such area and yet will raise broom up.

If you understand policy making, you can quite agree with me that GEJ had a better policy making that will work in long run..... But the issue is that 90% of average Nigerian is ill informed.... Look at power , so says buhari body language changed it .... Lol.... 90% of Nigerians does not know the difference between power generation, power transmission and distribution.... If you study this closely you will throw way cap for GEJ.

Looking at things going forward, you will see that buhari I adapting to same old policy of GEJ after all the criticism, what does it make him PMB ---- a hypocrite and blatant lair .

The west (USA & NATO) considers Nigeria as a strategic point if the need to third world war arises, so they want to have full control of our region as the most populous black nation on earth since they have lost the middle east to Russia and Iran ..... GEJ saw the game and rejected the control offer and that was his sin... now PMB have become their playboard to establishing a good from from this part of the world......

Nigeria should wake up because soon, very soon we all will know their agenda and then it shall be took late for us as the state of Nigeria will be under martial law enforcement system.... The youths should wake up and forget this tribe quackmire and help our dear nation out from this ruins that we have taken it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by DrHighchief(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
What did fidifi achieve wen dey where in power for 16yrs? Why r dey crying? Is APC teaching them wat dey know how to do best?
SAI NIGERIA
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ChikezieU(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.
, PDP yes have their shortcomings, who are those that purposely made way for the shortcomings? Secondly you can't just because of PDP faulted leadership turn a blind eye to the looming danger of a one party system given the fact that these men immensely hungry for power(even though they already posses the power). For you and I are the side effects not even PDP
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by gidado14(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be published by media houses nationwide.

CC: Lalasticlala Laveda

we really saw how PDP made nigeria in their 16years of rule everything is stable (no curruption,stable electicity,good road ,ministers dashing the needy $20m ,hmmmm

https://m.facebook.com/333519270030012/photos/a.434504279931510.90385.333519270030012/883100785071855/?type=3&source=46&refid=17
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Anamachi3(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2015
I guess this comes from the"Broken Record" and the"Chief wailing wailer"
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Wizlove(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
I have a dream that the strength of the Nigerian Armforces will very soon not be enough to contain the tearing apart of this country,because it will come in three fronts namely boko haaram,Ipob and the Niger Delta. As soon as the Niger Deltans see the need to join forces with the biafrans,Nigeria will be history as the international communities will always have their eyes on the Niger Delta oil instead of the northern groundnut which will form the basis for support.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by wellmax(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Laveda:
It was a vivid rape of justice, politics aside, the likes of tribunal judge that pronounce the verdict on Rivers state should be sacked, otherwise this kind of person will continue to make our judicial institution a subject of ridicule, in Rivers State, PDP won all state Assembly,and national Assembly seat,so how can they say Wike did not win? Moreover we all knew that the card readers malfunctioned in many states,and Nigerians suggested that accreditions be done manually. . .even in lagos accredition was done manually,and it was the same tribunal that judged lagos state,why was lagos state election not nullified? This is a primitive trick,because the truth is glaring to the people

Have you seen what I am seeing? Told y yesterday.
www.nairaland.com/2692595/rivers-tribunal-sacks-speaker-20
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
wellmax:

Have you seen what I am seeing? Told y yesterday.
www.nairaland.com/2692595/rivers-tribunal-sacks-speaker-20
Hmmm I'm just speechless . . .
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 2kris(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.
opposion or oppresion?
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 2kris(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
musKeeto:

Lol. The Gideon shall surely not arise by crying or wailing. It seems you and your party are yet to understand why GEJ lost the last election. Keep blaming everyone else but your party.
u mocked jesus christ usen idiomatic expression.i sincerely pray u get to meet him someday
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2015
2kris:
u mocked jesus christ usen idiomatic expression.i sincerely pray u get to meet him someday
Carry your Jesus and your smelly cross and go sit down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 2kris(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
musKeeto:

Carry your Jesus and your smelly cross and go sit down somewhere.
ok sir.christ will never fail he will meet u like he met saul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Kwara Result Sheets Mistakenly Taken To FCT, While Lagos Own Taken To Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.