Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan (37433 Views)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by taymeesan(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
coolebux:
Just hope this romance will end up with a collabo, I've long been praying for it.
#kingston_property
#whayasay
Smh.....you no geh work
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by gradeA(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Sometimes i dont even know who is a better Artistr btw these Two

Like For Patoranking share for Burnaboy ??

equal numbers of likes and shares. confirms your confusion.

I for click like now, but make I no spoil am.
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by perrykola1: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dat gal pussy go don b ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ were trailer don pass o
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by justfree1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Interesting smiley

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't usually have any special liking 4 artistes other than appreciation ov their art,buh I like Patoranking..And BTW,Cynthia Morgan looks.............
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't usually have any special liking 4 artistes other than appreciation ov their art,buh I like Patoranking..And BTW,Cynthia Morgan looks............. lipsrsealed
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by coolebux(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
taymeesan:

Smh.....you no geh work

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by IceDude(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Waiting carry this come front page? How this thing take increase my spirituality this Sunday?
Have u heard of Spiritual Konji
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Classicman47(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
emmanuel596:
I hate dis nose ring I don't know if dey don't look at d mirror to knw wat fits dem bitches b looking like packaged ram

Btw cynthia is soo fuccked up and ugly without makeups undecided undecided undecided undecided dis particular red hair is almost 1yr old pato Pls tell us the truth is the hair smelling or not

Da Wuckedest!!!
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by maxkoko(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
XavierBlue:
They look cute together, but she's already taken. his funny caption though

"Make Burna Boy No come break my Head Oooo#MakeAm #Whayasay!!!" Patoranking wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/9Q3zDsSrmo/
: I love em both. After all them be ya buoys.
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by emzzy1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mehn na waoooo all this td bank and chase bank I know even know wetin dem dai use am dey do
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by lifeofkelvino(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
cutieberie1:
Burna boy featuring patoranking and cynthia morgan,xpctin it
Nyway de look kul togeda bt i prefer burna boy 4 ha
why?
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by kennycalls(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
lol German juice struggling to matter.
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by OyinMIXmola(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
I guess my opinion is quite different from evryones,I think I love cynthia and patoranking,both has an accent I juz love to hear#whayahsay#
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Bamz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't listen to Naija music much... heck I don't even know who the lady is...but I keep bobbing my head to 'my woman my everything'.... shout out to my mom! kiss
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
IceDude:
Have u heard of Spiritual Konji
yes, any problem?
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by seanchai555: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin[color=#006600][/color]
Patofire.. Hit Her upp Opsss
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Patoraking....
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Mikimo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op ..abeg check ur dictionary for d meaning of "CUTE"....
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Dbisector(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cynthia Morgan don sure this days o make me self come pose mine
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by odeyemilizzy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nothing is cute here plsssssss
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Ese00(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:
Olosho nie
you don Bleep am before?
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by rabbuy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is another girl I appreciate.. I didn't know you an burna tho.. Burna x Morgan x patoranking #whayasay #boom
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by GENIAL37: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Download hot video here >>> www.wmb9.wapka.mobi

Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Ese00:
you don Bleep am before?
No. But I know 3 guys that have fùcked you b4. You're not left out...
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by fowowe411: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Sometimes i dont even know who is a better Artistr btw these Two

Like For Patoranking share for Burnaboy ??
Nah the latest method for likes be this?continue
Re: Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan by enomasly: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2015
I too love naija boys wire wire on point.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Or Lauren London / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.