Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) (46116 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Meet Singer Harrysong's Daughter | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Beesluv: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rove nwatintin
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ellabooz(f): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
I want omenka to buckle my own
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Choi see d kind babes airforce for don dae date assuming e dn blown grin
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by lekankolade(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
myqel:
This girl is so beautiful kiss

I like her beauty from head to toe smiley and I promise to do more of that for her if she could give me a chance angry

Singing *pls baby come and be my boo...my boo my boo

#singing: if u wana WOO d boo..d boo, d boo
Hustle 4 money like ban ki moon, d moon, d moon
Bcoz ur pocket must be Full, be full,b full
Anything apart frm dis na Fool, na fool, na fool

3 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ndcide(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bullsshit.
and it made Fp?
I need to see a picture of him washing her underwear.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ndcide(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bullsshit.
and it made Fp?
U need to see a picture of him washing her underwear.

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by nikkiking(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
How u take knw say na him
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by fresherdanU: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
don't get it twisted o. Even her boo has a boo.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by cold(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
..And this is breaking news? Isokai

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by mrfrancios(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
sotel:
. I rembr vividly he 1ns said he dsnt av a boo and as at den wznt ready to av..xo where did dis one nw com frm? Cute tho
R u pained or what?

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why is all this kind of things making front page?maybe because he is a star abi?
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ifyan(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
rawpadgin:
publicity stunt

i dey wear my babe her cloths after we don ukponkpo finish but i ain't announcing it

Question if l may ask?

Who know you
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Snoopy007(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emmafrancis:
What should I do with this piece of news? what value is it adding to my life or the betterment of the society? If we want to read about empty celebrity gossips and view their pics, we know where to go to. Nairaland is gradually loosing its shine as a mature, educative and enlightening hub for young Nigerians and the world at large. The management should take note ooo, remember myspace.com was once the most popular site on net.

Who begged u to open the thread? Well, as u can see, some people are interested in it. Why don't u try other sections like education if u want something enlightening.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
vivianblog:
Caption

D'BOO on a gentle man P #reggaeblues

source https://instagram.com/p/9RWH05v1id/?taken-by=iamharrysong
this is no love. This is foolishness.

Can't she use her hand to fix her shoe undecided
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by zonax(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
lekankolade:

#singing: if u wana WOO d boo..d boo, d boo
Hustle 4 money like ban ki moon, d moon, d moon
Bcoz ur pocket must be Full, be full,b full
Anything apart frm dis na Fool, na fool, na fool
Nice one.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Donkunxex(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Irrelevant post...
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by tunde300us(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2015
GF and she is wearing a marriage ring !
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Theirs look like a stunt. I saw one today. No stunt, just being original and I can't help but capture the beautiful moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ggiz: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2015
blessedly:
@op, that lady that you named gf is wearing a ring. check her fingers again #observation#

Guy ur eye sharp oh. Nothing do u, dat gal is married men not even to #Harrysong
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Snoopy007(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2015
Like if u think its just a publicity stunt
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Olypeppy(f): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Even your boo geti boo
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Khameal007(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Now I see the reason why his not as successful as Timaya and the rest. Have you ever seen any top 9ja musician doing that shit with the gf. Na her be the only pretty lady. Common man you are the man behave like one and stop behaving like a pusssy. Ladies like and respect strong and hard guys not sissy that will pamper them even when they Bleep up.

your post hasn't gotten any likes oo... you don't need a crystal ball to tell you why
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by DonBobes(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2015
ernesty20:
Publicity
walai, dem b mumus!
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by DonBobes(m): 2:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Now I see the reason why his not as successful as Timaya and the rest. Have you ever seen any top 9ja musician doing that shit with the gf. Na her be the only pretty lady. Common man you are the man behave like one and stop behaving like a pusssy. Ladies like and respect strong and hard guys not sissy that will pamper them even when they Bleep up.

na mumu him b.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Ndi ala!!!
The only sensible comment so far.

Harry anumanu. This is why women take us for granted. angry

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Funjosh(m): 3:09am On Oct 26, 2015
So na you sing the song wey dem take dey yab my Chelsea now abi lipsrsealed
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by oscoxa214(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2015
myqel:
This girl is so beautiful kiss

I like her beauty from head to toe smiley and I promise to do more of that for her if she could give me a chance angry

Singing *pls baby come and be my boo...my boo my boo

u be Mumu
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 26, 2015
ernesty20:
Publicity

Thats what entertainers are ment to do
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by iheanyi40(m): 3:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Pheew, attention seeking oaf
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by allrights: 3:47am On Oct 26, 2015
EVEN UR BOO GET'E BOO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by afeezco675(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2015
omo this is my first time seeeing a celebrity girl friend without skin bleaching ooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked harrysong where u find this one cum oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.