Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) (46115 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Meet Singer Harrysong's Daughter | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by femi4: 4:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Olypeppy:
Even your boo geti boo
Share the gala....share the booze

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by hensben(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2015
This kind post on Monday morning? Op why not keep this till next Saturday.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ikeeee: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2015
myqel:
This girl is so beautiful kiss

I like her beauty from head to toe smiley and I promise to do more of that for her if she could give me a chance angry

Singing *pls baby come and be my boo...my boo my boo
indeed she is cute but ma gel iz more cuter dan her#
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Harry Song is just fooling himself because , even that chick sef get another boo. angry
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by jeffizy(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
sotel:
. I rembr vividly he 1ns said he dsnt av a boo and as at den wznt ready to av..xo where did dis one nw com frm? Cute tho
Reading what you wrote almost got me blind . How easier will it be expressing oneself in simple, clear English?
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2015
publicity undecided
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2015
never to wowo and heartless women. see as babe sweet from head, boobs, uku, toto, skin and bow legs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by 9iceEze: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2015
D boo..... master harry
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by love2nicee: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice move

http://sabi9jablog.com observer
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Bollinger(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Now I see the reason why his not as successful as Timaya and the rest. Have you ever seen any top 9ja musician doing that shit with the gf. Na her be the only pretty lady. Common man you are the man behave like one and stop behaving like a pusssy. Ladies like and respect strong and hard guys not sissy that will pamper them even when they Bleep up.

Obviously you are going to be single for a very very very very very long time.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by fadolak(f): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Now I see the reason why his not as successful as Timaya and the rest. Have you ever seen any top 9ja musician doing that shit with the gf. Na her be the only pretty lady. Common man you are the man behave like one and stop behaving like a pusssy. Ladies like and respect strong and hard guys not sissy that will pamper them even when they Bleep up.
Nawa to you oo, there is no big deal about this thing now. My husband helps me with that also.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Maximus85(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Publicity stupidity. It's a wonderful gesture but this one na fake. If say na when dem just dey comot from inside car, e for seem original. And the picture was perfectly taken meaning it's nothing but a show.

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by kenny1313(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

You get girl friend? if u get am %100 sure she is not beautiful.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2015
kenny1313:

You get girl friend? if u get am %100 sure she is not beautiful.

I no get my brother because am busy chasing money grin
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Cool.
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by GENIAL37: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2015
DOWNLOAD hot naija videos here === www.wmb9.wapka.mobi

Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by G12(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
myqel:

I like her beauty from head to toe smiley and I promise to do more of that for her if she could give me a chance angry

Of all the professions in the world, why chose to be a girlfriend snatcher?
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ojsquare: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
fatheritunu:
Bless you man.... Am your fan but the only problem I have with you is just your big head... Just try and find sometin to do about it. Okay?

What should he do about it. Change the head Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by ernesty20(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
sauceny:

Thats what entertainers are ment to do
oh really? Never knew. Them suppose show us where he dey off her pants too
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by kenny1313(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

I no get my brother because am busy chasing money grin
Chasing Money and self servicing abi? Money chaser!!!!
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2015
kenny1313:

Chasing Money and self servicing abi? Money chaser!!!!

Lolz am in Washington bro doing my masters no time cheesy
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by adellam16(f): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2015
vivianblog:
Caption

D'BOO on a gentle man P #reggaeblues

source https://instagram.com/p/9RWH05v1id/?taken-by=iamharrysong
two cows
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by x6blade(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Without money he won't even come close to smell her odour(perfume) not to talk of tieing shoe
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by no1madman(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2015
myqel:

abeg give me some of d shittttttttt weh u dey smoke.. . .
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by dwebdesign(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2015
love nwantiti. love in the air mehn! show love to your boo wey get a boom
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by kenny1313(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lolz am in Washington bro doing my masters no time cheesy
Even if you are in White house, with this your orientation you are still self servicing. Love your woman passionately that's what makes you a real man.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by chuloo42(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Even to hold my babe bag dey somehow,.now other manchi's wey don chop di kpekus go dey look you like...# see foollllll..#no gentleman for Lagos oo
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by vivavik(f): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2015
I think she's preggy. IMO
Re: Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
She must be doing a lot more than that for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.