Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This (2364 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by obainojazz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
My Friend just shared this with me on whatsapp...he said a guy in his school asked him a question... They both students in a very popular university in the south south.

Here's the question he asked my friend

..Femi how well do u like me as a frnd?
grin you all should assist the fella, he does not know whether he should start avoiding the guy lol..
He will view this thread.
Lalasticlala, seun pls front page for more views
Thanks
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm confused... Wats the problem here

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
I salute your ability to confuse people.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by AfroKnight: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
cheesy

Some guys don't know how to express themselves. This is an awkward question for a guy to ask another guy. He should ignore it.
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by obainojazz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
A fellow Guy asked my friend this "Femi how well do u like me as a frnd?....how will you answer that..hope its clear now

Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by domopps(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op maybe am more confused more than your friend and EroticAngelina cos I refuse to get your point!

Or maybe u shld advice ur fwnd 2 use his email to create an account on NL then tell the story himself !

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by obainojazz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
AfroKnight:
cheesy

Some guys don't know how to express themselves. This is an awkward question for a guy to ask another guy. He should ignore it.
thank God you got the question....I told him if they very close...he should say as a brother grin
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by AfroKnight: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
obainojazz:
thank God you got the question....I told him if they very close...he should say as a brother grin

If they are not close nko? grin men... The situation is awkward.
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by obainojazz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
AfroKnight:

If they are not close nko? grin men... The situation is awkward.
grin if na me...will forever avoid the guy...and even tell other guys to do same
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
obainojazz:
grin if na me...will forever avoid the guy...and even tell other guys to do same

cheesy cheesy safety first.
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by naijamakossa(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by ideyhere(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its because you and your friend and AfroKnight are very corrupt grin Maybe the guy was just looking for a friend to TALK TO embarassed
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by AfroKnight: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
ideyhere:
Its because you and your friend and Afro Knight are very corrupt grin Maybe the guy was just looking for a friend to TALK TO embarassed

Sweetheart I'm not corrupt o. It's just "one kind". Make guy dey give him fellow guy dat kine lyrics. Something is wrong somewhere. grin Better to avoid the guy before he go get liver tell me "I love you".
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by housestark: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol, this is pretty awkward. He should just answer it like guys would, I'd give a few options:

1. "Omo, wtf is this mahn? I know say na that Femi girl you wan send this message to".

2. Wetin dey worry you?

3. Oga, no dey ask me JAMB question abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by ideyhere(f): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
AfroKnight:

Sweetheart I'm not corrupt o. It's just "one kind". Make guy dey give him fellow guy dat kine lyrics. Something is wrong somewhere. grin Better to avoid the guy before he go get liver tell me "I love you".

Are you scared of I love you? grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by ideyhere(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
housestark:
Lol, this is pretty awkward. He should just answer it like guys would, I'd give a few options:

1. "Omo, wtf is this mahn? I know say na that Femi girl you wan send this message to".

2. Wetin dey worry you?

3. Oga, no dey ask me JAMB question abeg. grin

Your head dey dia...Oya chop knuckle
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by Sheflex4real(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well if i'm to be in your friends shoe, i'm just going to be like actually,i don't like u at all.
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by JudgementHammer: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
See gay alert. He doesn't need to avoid him. Let him just get ready by buying packs of condom and wash his anus deeply to avoid shiiit when having the gay sex.

He may need serious painreliever after the 1st time and d anus go lose shiiit holding capacity. E go come slack like pipeline. E go come red.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
That nigga gay!
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by mrZENographer: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2015
JudgementHammer:
See gay alert. He doesn't need to avoid him. Let him just get ready by buying packs of condom and wash his anus deeply to avoid shiiit when having the gay sex.

He may need serious painreliever after the 1st time and d anus go lose shiiit holding capacity. E go come slack like pipeline. E go come red.

Your a stupid crazy piece of shit. I knw you like it, but thats what makes you a madman.
You shouldnt hav a computer.
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by obainojazz(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin funny answers
Re: Guys, What Will Be Your Response If A Fellow Guy Ask You This by JudgementHammer: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2015
mrZENographer:

Your a stupid crazy piece of shit. I knw you like it, but thats what makes you a madman.
You shouldnt hav a computer.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / 9 Signs That Makes You Know When You Are In Love / She Keeps Comparing Herself And Abusing My Ex Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.