Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? (53006 Views)

Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / MI 6 Specs Review - The Smartphone With 18k Gold Camera Rim / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by tbmas(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Most people here are just posting the phones they use
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by MadCow1: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
baysan:
Good evening, I have managed to save 18k out of my monthly salary to buy a New Phone, in the past I have always made the wrong choices in Buying Phone and i don't want that to repeat itself again.

Pls i want you to advice me...thanx

Any fairly used Samsung phone

1 Like

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Infogeek(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
baysan:
Good evening, I have managed to save 18k out of my monthly salary to buy a New Phone, in the past I have always made the wrong choices in Buying Phone and i don't want that to repeat itself again.

Read this.... I guess it will help http://www.iykeblog.com/2015/09/5-best-android-smartphones-to-buy-in.html
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tecno Droid pad 7c is okay for a low budget tablet. People complain about d tab but me flexing it real good. Just 19.5k, money well spent!
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

This is an advice from a real dope nigga. I can afford a phone more than 100k at a go, but dude, I'm still using my 2year old Techno M3 and its serving me well.
Shey I can make call...yes
Send text...yes
Picture...yes, and I even get camera
Internet...yes, even use it as hotspot for my system(like am doing right now) and my friends share too.
shekina. If e spoil, no bad, enter market next day, replace am.

OP...Get the Gionee M3 mini...I think its cool.
I'm not saying, you cannot afford a phone of 150k or 1millon naira, I'm not just in support of people condemning low gadget and praising expensive gadget which will surely depreciate in value, do you think most of this white cares about all the expensive phone they are selling to black man. Gionee M3 mini will perform almost function any other phone performance, even if we buy 1m million naira phone, it won't operate without pressing or torching, we cannot communicate with God directly, we cannot even control Jesus on phone to save us and that would not make a phone of 150k to resell for 3 Million, this is not land my brother, buy it or not, it is your choice, persuading people to go into expensive gadget is something I'm against, not condeming or terming you a poor dude, before I start fucking ashi anyhow, I have fixed some deposit and fucking ashi with the interest on my deposit, term me sillyboy , after terminating the deposit, the rate I Bleep ashi reduce but glad I still feel comfortable till date, play the game wisely even if life gonna screw us all at the End of the day.

I give support to Gionee Mini 3 and I will buy Mini 3 and even buy Gionee M5, as for me, no android if not gionee, even if infinix hot is being sold for 5k, I will go for Gionee, its a choice which I can never change,
koice should not claim expensive gadget can last longer or far better than low gadget, and he should not let people go against their wish, I have used both expensive and cheap, the company knows the task of ensuring the term of expiration on each gadget fade to enable prospective buyers return again, Gionee are real about wanting the best for their customer, so go for them

2 Likes

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by YomiYarzo: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Candid advice if you want rest of mind with your hard earned cash, stay away from any used or refurbished phone, the infinite hot bull scrap. Please buy a Samsung J1 ace it's about 18k

1 Like

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Alabiola78(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Samsung Galaxy j1 ace is just 18900 with a very good features
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by akeensbussy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
koice:

18K won't get you a good, durable phone, that is another bad decision waiting to happen.

My advise: wait, have patience, save some more, increase your budget to 45k, then come back and pose the same question as above.

18k will not buy her phone? that is ridiculous... even 5k will buy her good used Android phone if she knowns what she is doing.

since have been buying phones, I have never bought phone of 6k before and I mean android phones. The one am using to type now was bought for 5k. and is functioning as new. BLU 4.5 inches 3.2MP 4gb ROM 512ram. bought it as used from someone.

let us train u on how to leave big on small money.

1 Like

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Alabiola78:
Samsung Galaxy j1 ace is just 18900 with a very good features
Dats pure under utilization of 18k+, gionee or tecno has better offer for such budget.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

This is an advice from a real dope nigga. I can afford a phone more than 100k at a go, but dude, I'm still using my 2year old Techno M3 and its serving me well.
Shey I can make call...yes
Send text...yes
Picture...yes, and I even get camera
Internet...yes, even use it as hotspot for my system(like am doing right now) and my friends share too.
shekina. If e spoil, no bad, enter market next day, replace am.

OP...Get the Gionee M3 mini...I think its cool.
I'm not commenting anymore or quoting anymore, matter don reach front page self, chiefokonkwo aka moboch may bring his trouble which may result in ban, but to be honest, rule the street diligence before going wide. No time

1 Like

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by wanderlust007(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
baysan:

gionee m2 mini... check d specs
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by LORDDICE(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
gionee m3 all the way.... very dope phone
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I'm not saying, you cannot afford a phone of 150k or 1millon naira, I'm not just in support of people condemning low gadget and praising expensive gadget which will surely depreciate in value, do you think most of this white cares about all the expensive phone they are selling to black man. Gionee M3 mini will perform almost function any other phone performance, even if we buy 1m million naira phone, it won't operate without pressing or torching, we cannot communicate with God directly, we cannot even control Jesus on phone to save us and that would not make a phone of 150k to resell for 3 Million, this is not land my brother, buy it or not, it is your choice, persuading people to go into expensive gadget is something I'm against, not condeming or terming you a poor dude, before I start fucking ashi anyhow, I have fixed some deposit and fucking ashi with the interest on my deposit, term me sillyboy , after terminating the deposit, the rate I Bleep ashi reduce but glad I still feel comfortable till date, play the game wisely even if life gonna screw us all at the End of the day.

I give support to Gionee Mini 3 and I will buy Mini 3 and even buy Gionee M5, as for me, no android if not gionee, even if infinix hot is being sold for 5k, I will go for Gionee, its a choice which I can never change,
koice should not claim expensive gadget can last longer or far better than low gadget, and he should not let people go against their wish, I have used both expensive and cheap, the company knows the task of ensuring the term of expiration on each gadget fade to enable prospective buyers return again, Gionee are real about wanting the best for their customer, so go for them

lol...I think you misunderstood me...I'm actually on same side with you...I meant that what you said was true to the later as its almost same with me.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
You better buy Gionee M2 or M3 mini.
Trust me, you won't regret it. After sales service is excellent and the battery is superb. I use original M2 and I know what I'm talking about.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by deebsman1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Have been using INNJOO since July and got it for around that amount.... Not bad
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by famotechs(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
NOKIA3310 or NOKIA1100

1 Like

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Iyoma2(f): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bros i go dash u my Nokia 3310 so u will have 2 fones congrats e no easy to save 18k.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
You better buy Gionee M2 or M3 mini.
Trust me, you won't regret it. After sales service is excellent and the battery is superb. I use original M2 and I know what I'm talking about.

is your m2 rooted?
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by tivta(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
I smh when people market devices just because it is popular abroad, for God sake, Nigeria is a peculiar country, we need things people take for granted abroad, like power. Who needs android one when it can't last through the day without charging at least twice? Nigerians have suffered to much with the black berry batter issue of the past and now need something that will carry us through the day. So many rich men buy durable phones with huge battery cause of the need to be reachable. Gionee has really spoilt me, I will never go for a phone with low battery life except I want to use it offline...
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by NoMoreTrolling: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have an iphone 5 for sale for under 50K

OP, add some money, you're almost there

Call me using the number on my signature, while it lasts

Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by sayoreal(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
What of d battery Duration
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by sayoreal(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
What of d battery longevity
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by encryptjay(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

bro pls where can i buy it?? Pls reply
Phone stores got it. Your location is?
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
what of injoo nah, i think injoo is gud
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by encryptjay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
youngsahito:
pls is d phone an MTK phone dat can be root?
It's an MTK phone...can't be rooted for now but don't be dismayed, rooting process will come pretty soon.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by encryptjay(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
ivili:
You are a boss.Straight and precise,you even help the guy to buy suya,40 likes for you bro.

Hehehehe...when you buy better thing, you chop suya celebrate grin
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Seculent: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
initialize:

Android 5.1

DOOGEE X5 5.0" IPS 1280*720p screen, Android 5.1 MT6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz processor, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, 8MP Camera, 2400MAH Battery smartphone

#16,000 only.

Comes with flip case, earphone, USB cable and charger.

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08069321572 or 08080762473.
Thank! I am still contemplating on this phone and m3 mini, but the battery of this is discouraging me. And I don't know how reliable this product is. Will think if you can get it for me.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by yorke1: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
I believe the op has decided to go for Nokia 3310
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by javaterian(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Simply buy Injoo Halo for 13,900 and u wont regret it. Contact me for more details: 08068859506
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by sayoreal(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
How much is subscription
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by onyiiella(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
my dear go for Gionee it's the best, I'm currently rocking the M2 and planning to buy the M5. Go for Gionee u won't regret it.
Re: With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? by Eleniyan15: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
franciskaine:
Tecno Droid pad 7c is okay for a low budget tablet. People complain about d tab but me flexing it real good. Just 19.5k, money well spent!

bro tell me the disadvantage of that phn

I dey eye am

especially the droid 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.