Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. (7402 Views)

Marginalisation Of Ndiigbo In Nigeria Must Stop! / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
The recent development in Rivers state that saw Wike lose his electoral mandate with a re run to be scheduled is quite an intriguing one.

There seem to be a grand plan by the central government controlled APC to seize control of two of Nigeria most lucrative states of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom. This plan in Rivers is being hatched using willing tools
in the state.

In the center of all these is Wike, the embattled governor of the state, and also the flag bearer of PDP in the state,
In the lead up to the last election, he had the then PDP controlled FG behind him, and easily coasted to victory at the polls using all the state apparatus at his disposal.

But this time around, he is in an uncharted territory, the FG apparatus is not in his favour, his master GEJ is out of power and isn't of much help to him now, worst still his arch rival, Amaechi has grown in leaps and bounds with the help of the APC controlled FG. The clouds are gathering above him.

It is believed that the population of SE Igbos in Rivers state is massive and second only to those of Rivers indigenes, , Wike during the last elections sensed this and made sure he won the Igbo votes by appealing to the Igbo emotions, Wike was seen portraying himself as Ojukwu, and the APC as enemies.

1 Like

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b] Yesterday, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the April 11 governorship election in Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike declared war on those he considered to have betrayed outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan and the South-South.
Addressing his supporters in Port Harcourt via a media briefing monitored by Sayelba Times, he said Governor Chibuike Amaechi is Judas Iscariot. He further declared that nothing can stop his victory at the polls.
Barrister Wike also alleged a plot by the State Governor to sponsor thugs to disrupt the election in order to use that as a pretence to annul the results when President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in. He however promise to lead Rivers people to an Ojukwu style war against the Federal government to resist such attempts.
Below is his full statement.
“Today, I want all South-South and South-East to remember this, that we’ve two Judas. Let me confess to you, we held a meeting before the elections on Saturday, and we said as people from this part of the country, we must standby our brother.
Some APC leaders bought into the idea. And that was why with all the money Amaechi throw around, we still gave our brother almost 1.5million votes.
Amaechi is the only betrayer that raised his ugly head to say we rigged elections. When he knows it’s obvious that you and I gave our best to our brother.
In Edo state,the governor only complained of Army that was deployed in his residence. He never said the elections should be cancelled.
IMO state the same thing. But it is only Amaechi that stood like Judah to tell Jega to cancel elections in rivers state.
We heard he has gone to Abuja, trying to persuade Jega to change the returning official here.
In fact, let him tell Jega to come down to conduct the election himself. Amechi, Jega,and Buhari will still fail. We have taken over the Senate and the state house,we are left with the governorship, and with you again,we will get 2million votes to silent Amechi for once.
We will treat him like a betrayer, and call him a stranger in his own house. He is coming to beg us, to let go. When he has succeeded in using Rivers Rtate money to fund his Fulani friends.
Amaechi, eyes will see hell the highest they can give to him is Secretary. And after 8 years, he will return home and become irrelevant. Trust the Hausa people,they will soon betray him just the way he betrayed the south south struggle.
I was told he is paying some thugs so that elections will be cancelled in Rivers State,in order for them to come back and conduct it after GMB is sworn in.
If they try it, they should just carve Rivers State out of Nigeria map. I will lead a war against them like Ojukwu. Am not joking, I know am on air,and I am warning them now.
Any attempt to rob us the way they rob our brother (GEJ) the battle will start from rivers state.
We will remain opposition state like Lagos. In fact we from the south south and south east we remain in PDP. We leave the south west and north to run APC.
That is how they tactically shared the country. And we will not allow them use our resources to develop their States..
I am urging you all to come out April 11th to do it again. We will be at the field to defend our votes,and revenge for our brother.
THANK YOU.” [/b].
www.sayelbatimes.com/i-will-lead-a-war-against-them-like-ojukwu-am-not-joking-wike/
Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike strategy worked. He got the support of Ndiigbo in Rivers, as he cruised to victory.

But does the Igbo agenda rhyme with those of Wike?
Cos it's time Ndiigbo separate ethnic agenda from political parties agenda, perhaps we can borrow a leaf from the North who didn't think twice in dumping the PDP when it became obvious that the party could no longer serve the Northern agenda.

The Igbo agenda is successful secession from Nigeria, and to best of my knowledge, Wike's recent ranting betrayed this agenda, and in this, Wike is not any different from the APC who he would want to present as enemies of Ndiigbo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b] Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has warned that his administration would not tolerate any further secessionist protests by anybody or group in the state.

The warning came as a Magistrate Court sitting in Port Harcourt on Wednesday remanded 20 persons who were arraigned by the police for participating in Tuesday’s pro-Biafra protest in Port Harcourt.

In a statement issued yesterday in Port Harcourt by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Sir Opunabo Inko-Taria, Wike said he was peeved by the Tuesday protest by people who claimed to be members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Port -Harcourt.

He emphasised the indivisibility of Nigeria, adding that the actions of the IPOB members were capable of stimulating chaos in the state.

“As the chief security officer of Rivers State who swore to protect lives and property, I will not tolerate actions that will lead to the breakdown of law and order in the state,” he warned.

He dissociated himself and the state from the protest and warned that the coercive legal machinery of the state would be set in motion against any group that would pierce the peace in the state.

He enjoined residents and all those transacting businesses in state to go about their lawful duties, assuring them of safety.

The accused persons who were arrested and arraigned by police officers from Zone 6 are facing three-count charge in Suit Number PMC/1195c/2015. [/b]

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wike-warns-against-further-pro-biafra-protests-in-rivers/223410/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
"He emphasised the indivisibility of Nigeria, adding that the actions of the IPOB members were capable of stimulating chaos in the state"

3 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Aromas: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP lack strategies to be an opposition from federal level down to LG, before you can be an opposition, you need information at your door steps and bring more vibrant youths to your domains for creating legal problem to the government in power and have the solution right in your hand so that it will be used as a tools to confused the citizens that the government in power as no vision in the mission they embark on. Blaming the Judges will not solve anyting rather more pains to their already injuries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike knew that the Biafran protest in Rivers state was a peaceful one. But he would still join the rest of the country including the APC to demonize us,just to curry favour from the FG and appear politically right, when the right thing would have been to look the other way.

He had no problem throwing Biafrans under the Bus just to score a cheap political point. We should have no problem paying him back with the same coin!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Abagworo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Igbos will not be allowed to determine who governs Rivers State. Any attempt to do that might cause disharmony. My advice is for Igbos to leave Rivers politics for Rivers people.

5 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
I throw the door open to my fellow Igbo and other Biafrans here.
Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Let the Ikwerres vote in Wike. Afterall, they have the largest population in Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by EasternLion: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Continue smiley

I remember how IPOB family went to street evangelism telling people to support and vote Obiano, he came and IPOB members were shot at his order, 2nd one being women.

Dir. told us not to vote this last election, the only exceptions were Akwa Ibom and Rivers.

He said they should fight hard that ApC wants to triangulate Biafraland and start their agenda from there.

Wike, IPOB people were your number 1 supporters because we don't want APC anywhere else in Biafraland.

Now you flung them under the bus to please Nigeria.

Director warned you any day you go against IPOB and want to make Hausa Fulani love you, they will take you down from there.

All these happened in his absence, you did what he warned u against, brother, this one is ur fight alone.

We hands off, if Director was not in zoo detention, and without the rally, he would have ordered IPOB members in Rivers to do as they do for you all.

I am sorry, this is ur cross, Biafrans aren't voting for you again, even Ikwerre IPOb members aren't.

Do as u like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
@Abagworo our Ikwerre cousin. Who do you think will win Rivers state Governorship re-run election. APC or PDP?
Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
So in essence you are saying that the igbos should boycott the election? Well, no problem. The entire Riverians are more than enough to return Wike to power. Thanks for your earlier support for Wike!

#Rivers4Wike #NoAPCInRivers #PDPIsRivers

3 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
My verdict is that: Ndiigbo in Rivers should boycott this Rivers re run election, since neither Wike nor The APC is on the same page with us.

We play it cool, and congratulate the winner between Wike and APC, but giving Wike a bloc vote we must avoid, so that when he loses, we wouldn't be bearing the cross of someone who isn't actually with us to start with.
We must not be seen as enemies of APC in Rivers state, and we must not be seen as support base of Wike.

We play it neutral in Rivers state. No open endorsement of any candidate by any Igbo group. If you must vote, do so individually.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza:
My verdict is that: Ndiigbo in Rivers should boycott this Rivers re run election, since neither Wike nor The APC is on the same page with us.

We play it cool, and congratulate the winner between Wike and APC, but giving Wike a bloc vote we must avoid, so that when he loses, we wouldn't be bearing the cross of someone who isn't actually with us to start with.
We must not been seen as enemies of APC in Rivers state, and we must not be seen as support base of Wike.

We play it neutral in Rivers state. No open endorsement of any candidate by any Igbo group. If you must vote, do so individually.

1000 likes for you

4 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Abagworo:
Igbos will not be allowed to determine who governs Rivers State. Any attempt to do that might cause disharmony. My advice is for Igbos to leave Rivers politics for Rivers people.

Igbo population in Rivers state is not enough to decide who wins Rivers election, but it might be enough to break a tie breaker between PDP and APC.

As for your last part, that's exactly the purpose of this thread.

Ndiigbo, leave Rivers politics for Rivers people.

11 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by obi4eze(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
So in essence you are saying that the igbos should boycott the election? Well, no problem. The entire Riverians are more than enough to return Wike to power. Thanks for your earlier support for Wike!

Don't worry sir, you guys will return him to power via Nairaland.

I laugh in Ikwerre dialect...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Abagworo:
Igbos should leave rivers politics for Yorubas and hausas? idiot

7 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by carnegiefan: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza:

We must not been seen as enemies of APC in Rivers state, and we must not be seen as support base of Wike.

My brother you have made my day with this thread.
Your recommendation above is spot on.
Wike should fight his own battles.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b] The Igbos have added value to Rivers state ...Never again will they be neglected – Dakuku
The governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Dr. Dakuku Peterside has extolled the virtues of the Igbos, the people of the South East Nigeria towards the continuous development of Rivers State.
Dr. Peterside stated this on Tuesday at the palace of the Traditional ruler of the igbo Community in Rivers state, Eze Dr. Adiele Maduagwu.
In his speech, the APC flag bearer recalled the contributions of the Igbos right before the Civil war till date. He said, "The Igbos contribute immensely to the economy of Rivers state and have helped in the rebuilding of the state after the civil war. Though some persons have tried to re-write history in order to trivialize the contributions of the Igbos. As far as Rivers state is concerned, Rivers people and the Igbos are the closest as such they can never be neglected again considering their great contributions".
Speaking further in Igbo language in between, Peterside extolled the Igbos whom he said render service in the state and also pay tax here.
While asking for their support, Peterside said the amongst the candidates for the governorship elections, the Igbos know who to vote for. He assured the people that a vote for him would represent a vote for a man of respect for God, Elders and the people of Nigeria. He advised them not to be deceived by the antics of some Igbo-haters who are in the race as their antecedents are known while their activities in promoting violence and hatred is incomparable.
Dr. Peterside also urged the Igbos to see Rivers state as their immediate constituency during the forthcoming general elections as they spend 95 per cent of their days in the state. He explained the danger in leaving the state to go and vote at home. "If they all go home to vote, by the time they return, one devil would have been installed as governor and that would be the beginning of their problems".
The candidate stated that his mission to the palace was to appeal to the traditional ruler to sensitize the Igbos in the state to come out en masse to vote and protect their votes so that they can continue to live in peace and continue to do their business.
Dr. Peterside urged the Igbos to support him as he is the only one who can protect the interest of all the non-indigenous people of the state. "You have to support me to guarantee your peaceful co-existence here because the other man has said that if voted in, he will chase away all the non-indegenes from the state". He reminded the people that the APC government of Gov. Amaechi has an Igbo man as a member of the state executive council in the person of Barrister Chuma Chinye as well as others who are not Rivers people. [/b]

12 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b] Peterside said, "Igbos are Rivers people too, we will not chase away Rivers people".
In his response, the spokesman of the palace, Onowu Engr. Ray Anajemba thanked Dr. Peterside and the APC for the visit. He said that the Igbos will go out and cast their votes massively. The Onowu extolled the virtues of Peterside as a thorough bred man who has done well in government. He thus urged the candidate to look into the issue of multiple taxation which he said, has devastated businesses in Rivers state. Speaking further, he pleaded with Dr. Peterside to ensure the recognition of the stool by the state government.
High point of the visit was the prayers to God in favour of Dr. Peterside by Eze Dr. Adiele Maduagwu who asked God to grant his wish that Dakuku be made a king. He asked God to protect him throughout the period.
In a vote of thanks by Chief Charles Amachukwu, he thanked the August visitor and assured him of every support from the Igbo community. Amongst those present at the event were the state president of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, the apex body of all Igbos, Prince Igoh Okpalanma from Isiokpo, the national vice chairlady of Ohaneze women, Lady Uju as well as the state exco and other dignitaries.
Dr. Peterside was accompanied by several people including the State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney-General, Wogu Boms. [/b]

thebeamnews..com/2015/03/the-igbos-have-added-value-to-rivers.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza I disagree with you. The protest wouldn't have been successful if Wike was hostile to it believe me. I gathered Wike supports the protest and there is no way I could have expected a Nigerian governor to publicly endorse the protest. Are you kidding me. I don't expect this from you. Igbos must not abandon Wike until when it calls for it.
I am confident Wike will win in appeal court. I think you are jumping the gun. Igbos have rejected APC and we can't do so by being neutral.

1 Like

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

the moment u gree for igweocha matter igbos will rally round wike
Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
As you can see from the above article. Dakuku Peterside is a good man, with no innate hatred for Ndiigbo.

He is from Opobo, a town rooted in Igbo heritage from Jaja.

If he emerges victorious, our investments in Rivers is secured under him, just as it would be under Wike.

So, I see no need making an enemy out of him by supporting a Wike who is actually not different from Dakuku, when it comes to indivisibility of Nigeria.

It's time we learn how to work the tight ropes of the Nigerian political space, as we work towards our ultimate agenda.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
pazienza I disagree with you. The protest wouldn't have been successful if Wike was hostile to it believe me. I gathered Wike supports the protest and there is no way I could have expected a Nigerian governor to publicly endorse the protest. Are you kidding me. I don't expect this from you. Igbos must not abandon Wike until when it calls for it.
I am confident Wike will win in appeal court. I think you are jumping the gun. Igbos have rejected APC and we can't do so by being neutral.

You are free to disagree with me, nwannaa, that's why we are Igbos, we all disagree to agree.

We don't have to reject or accept any political party, we should rather ride all political parties to achieve our ultimate agenda.

PDP and APC all believe in the indivisibilty of Nigeria, and that puts both of them at odds with the Igbo agenda.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
kingsolex:

the moment u gree for igweocha matter igbos will rally round wike
Funny guy...lol

1 Like

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike didn't make his statement until this one from APC.

Credible information available to the R/S Chapter of All
Progressives Congress, APC, confirmed that the sporadic
protests that broke out in Port Harcourt on Tuesday by a number of non-indigenous groups under the platform of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra [IPOB] was allegedly sponsored by Governor Nyesom Wike.
APC in a statement sent to DAYLIGHT.NG by its state publicity
secretary, Chris Finebone alleged that the groups that are
mainly from the South-Eastern part of the country are said to be
coordinated by the Governor’s Media Assistant, Mr. Simeon
Nwakaudu, himself an indigene of Abia State.
The APC would like to also confirm that it was this coordinated
support to the groups allied to the so-called IPOB that is
responsible for the unrelenting support for the Wike government
by Radio Biafra.
The APC would like to recall that Radio Biafra constantly
threatens to cause mayhem should the election petition tribunal
remove Nyesom Wike as governor of Rivers State, a
development which has left many Rivers people wondering the
real motive behind the organisation.
Despite the continuous claim to ownership of Port Harcourt by
Radio Biafra [which it calls Igwuocha], the Rivers State
Government has refused to disown and debunk the claims of
Radio Biafra and the so-called Indigenous Peoples of Biafra.
The APC considers the feeble attempt by Nyesom Wike’s Media
Assistant, Mr. Simeon Nwakaudu this morning to blame those
he referred to as opposition for Tuesday’s protest as
diversionary because fingers are already pointed at him as the
person that directly handles and organises the so-called
Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra for the government of Nyesom
Wike.
Most importantly, the APC would like to draw the attention of
the Inspector-General of Police, the D-G, DSS and the DMI to
carefully scrutinize the past recorded broadcasts of Radio Biafra
and relate them to the unfortunate and misguided protest on the soil of Rivers State on Tuesday in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by pazienza(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
carnegiefan:

My brother you have made my day with this thread.
Your recommendation above is spot on.
Wike should fight his own battles.

You are welcome, nwannaa.

It's time we stop playing the politics of "ofor na ogu" and start playing the politics of "ako na uche".

"Asina Ugwu muta mgbaji ukwu, agadi nwanyi amuta ejekata akwusi".~ Igbo proverb.

The people we are dealing with,are different from us.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza:

You are free to disagree with me, nwannaa, that's why we are Igbos, we all disagree to agree.

We don't have to reject or accept any political party, we should rather ride all political parties to achieve our ultimate agenda.

PDP and APC all believe in the indivisibilty of Nigeria, and that puts both of them at odds with the Igbo agenda.
Ndigbo must continue to oppose APC. APC does not care about igbos one bit. I believe Wike will win his appeal case but if the election is rerun igbos should vote Wike 100%. After all we stood behind Jonathan even though he didn't do much for us. It is a matter of principle

5 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by evansvenus(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please!please! Ndigbo musn't abandon wike in his trying time..you guys shouldn't expect him to publicly support biafra.no governor would do so, even though some of them are underground sponsors.ndigbo must troop out enmasse and and make sure wike retain his seat at the brick house.

1 Like

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
My advice also to the Igbos is this: Be Neutral. No open endorsement of any candidate. Let APC and PDP square it out themselves. Wike vs Dakuku is just an election. Violence should not rear its ugly head this time around. Let the best man emerge victorious.

2 Likes

Re: On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. by EasternLeopard: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Leave Rivers people to sort themselves

We Igbos dey fond of buying yeye market

Instead of Wike to keep quiet on the Biafra issue, he was busy threatening IPOB

He should lead his people to war if the election is rigged cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Summons CBN, NNPC, Others / Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening / The Nigerian Millionaires- Time Magazine 1965 Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.