Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan (1877 Views)

Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. (2) (3) (4)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by ORACLE1975(m): 5:16am On Oct 26, 2015
THE immediate past governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has accused the Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Nyesom Wike, of diverting N45bn loan taken by his administration.

Amaechi made this statement, on Sunday, at a special thanksgiving service organised to mark the October 25 ruling of the Supreme Court, which brought him into power as governor in 2007.

He said, “I borrowed N300bn and I paid N245bn back and I left about N15bn. But now, they are not borrowing to pay contractors. Rather they are borrowing for themselves.

“Borrow to pay contractors not for your purse. They have borrowed N45bn and nobody is seeing it. If you put N45bn in the state economy, the state will be bouncing. They will employ more workers, pay them and you will see things working.”

Amaechi lamented the situation of things in the state and maintained that projects embarked upon by his administration were valuable .

He said, “It is those roads that I have done that they are driving on. The stadium road was done by me and they are driving on it. I did underground gutter, but they are building gutter and covering it.

Reacting, the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the State Governor, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, described the allegation by Amaechi as malicious and spurious.

“On the malicious and spurious allegation by Rotimi Amaechi that Gov. Wike borrowed N45bn to line his pocket, it is laughable. Amaechi himself in one of his speeches said Governor Wike would inherit an empty treasury which was fleeced dry by him.

“Therefore, if Governor Wike, who inherited an empty treasury, could achieve the level of infrastructural development we are witnessing today and can also clear the unjustifiable liabilities he inherited from Amaechi as evidenced in his speech,where then did he get the money from to do all that that have put smiles on the faces of Rivers people who were despondent and frustrated under Amaechi if not with the loans he collected with the imprimatur of the House of Assembly?

“This obviates the need for any further evidence that the loans collected were judiciously applied and in tandem with the reasons for which they were collected. The allegation has no ounce of truth in it. Rivers people are quite intelligent to be deluded by such cheap lies,” Inko-Tariah said.

Source www.punchng./news/2015/10/916

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Demmocrats(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2015
War
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi, Do anything you like, say anything you want, Wike will remain Rivers governor. The only way Damumu Peterside will win the election is if you import Almajiri voters from the north (... Which you can't do).

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by mensdept: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Ever since Supreme Court installed this clown as gov (without even being on ballot in 2007) Amaechi "ROTIMI" has done nothing but ensure his region would be in disunity and undeveloped. Look at him, fighting GEJ, fighting now WIke, running mouth and stammering in interviews, joining bedsheet wearing coupist and criminals whoo swore to dip their BORROWED Koran into the Bight of Biafra, and he is happy?

Too BAD

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by tyson99(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Wike is a thief with his nose wey be like pigeon holegrin

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Aufbauh(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Rt Hon Rotimi Chubuike Ameachi, the lion of the tribe of the rivers upland and the champion of the riverians, Niger delta first son, minister-general federal republic of Nigeria, The silencer of the Nigerian crooked PDP senators and the eternal nemesis of the Rivers state caretaker governor, May your days be longer than the days of Metuhsaleh!
You return to rivers state as the big masquerade in a grand style marking and laying claim to your territories like the lion King in the jungle.
It is a common knowledge that two kings can not rule in a city hence every lower power shall be made subject to the higher, we know Wike to be your subject right from time immemorial and that fact has not changed.

The petty man called you betrayal but your fellow Patriots sees and adore you as a courageous and indefatigable Patriot!

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Its funny how this Wlke a governor on "IT" is borrowing so much like this in a hurry.

Amechi, you dont need to talk. We all know

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by NextGovernor(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2015
To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more marine compel to the last election.

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by omowolewa: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Rivers in trouble!
Wike: Amechi looted River's treasury dry!
Amechi: Wike diverted River Loan.

In both direction its Rivers state funds

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Obipat(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Wike, the. 4 months IT governor. Amechi my man. I love u

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by mysteriousman(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Ghen Ghen this is what happens when your enemy has someone within your camp
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by dhantey324(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Dem don start...
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by erunz(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Ameachi should just shut up

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Sharp9: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2015
imagine a thief calling another thief thief.

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Opinedecandid(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi, Amaechi, Amaechi.

You have joined Oshiomhole to have diarrhoea of the vocal cavity.

Does he think being a sold out is the way out?

Or being the son of a strange woman will land him well?

Or maybe, accepting the carrots, cucumber and beans of Egypt in the stead of a little suffering with his brethren will save him in the long run?

Nay! I repeat Nay.

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by disloman(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Amaechi, Do anything you like, say anything you want, Wike will remain Rivers governor. The only way Damumu Peterside will win the election is if you import Almajiri voters from the north (... Which you can't do).

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Kingsley1000(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2015
WE ARE IN THE ERA OF CHANGE(solution}...if you are not part of the change then you are the problem

WIKE+PDP are goners
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Gravanno: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more marine compel to the last election.

And most of you goons supporting Wike are not even from Rivers State. You Can continue fooling yourself.

You think Obio/Akpor is Rivers State? Just wait and see. This time around, no rigging or mama piss or thugs to help him.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Kingsley1000:
WE ARE IN THE ERA OF CHANGE(solution}...if you are not part of the change then you are the problem

WIKE+PDP are goners

Bring it on then!! I guess you have never heard the saying " warri no de carry last instead na draw" you will soon know what that means.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Gravanno: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you from Rivers State? Why don't you focus on various baby factories breeding babies like puppies littering southeast?

It's ok for ibos to speak about Rivers State and not for Yorubas?
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by cr7lomo: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2015
And what has oshi omo ole done with the billions he borrowed and approved buy our criminal president..... APC and hypocrisy
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Gravanno:

And most of you goons supporting Wike are not even from Rivers State. You Can continue fooling yourself.

You think Obio/Akpor is Rivers State? Just wait and see. This time around, no rigging or mama piss or thugs to help him.
Lolz so you think Wike' support base is restricted to Obia okpor? FYI people do not necessarily love wike,what they however hate is the Party APC and its state Leader Amaechi!!! It would take a long time before the APC can be accepted in the east!!

Amaechi is regarded as a traitor in the region!! It would be very difficult for him to win election ever again in the region.Definitely not so soon after he betrayed one of their own to the North

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by SeverusSnape(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Gravanno:

Are you from Rivers State? Why don't you focus on various baby factories breeding babies like puppies littering southeast?

It's ok for ibos to speak about Rivers State and not for Yorubas?
Tribalistic cretin. I'm not like you. Be gone with your tribalism.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2015
lol.. propaganda no dey work for dz side ... abeg shift
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Gravanno: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz so you think Wike' support base is restricted to Obia okpor? FYI people do not necessarily love wike,what they however hate is the Party APC and its state Leader Amaechi!!! It would take a long time before the APC can be accepted in the east!!

Amaechi is regarded as a traitor in the region!! It would be very difficult for him to win election ever again in the region.Definitely not so soon after he betrayed one of their own to the North

Foool. Ameachi is traitor according to ibo goons. I live here, and you live in Ajegunle, Lagos.

I have more friends from Rivers State than anywhere. And I mean, Rivers people, and not all these ibos claiming Okrika or Obigbo that changed their names from Chukwudi to Tamuno or Tonye.

You can continue to fool yourself. Wike can never win Kalabari Kingdom or Ogoniland in a free election. The time to use mama piss/police/army is over.

Ikwerre land is not rivers state, besides many Ikwerres don't like him.

Talking about betrayals, Your senility and selective amnesia made you not remember that Jonathan was the man with help of Akpabio that supported Jona Jang against Ameachi during governor's election.

So, it's right for Jonathan to betray Amaechi during election and wrong for Ameachi to pay him back in his own coin? Does stupidity comes to you naturally?
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Gravanno: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tribalistic cretin. I'm not like you. Be gone with your tribalism.

We( non indigenes & aborigines) in Rivers always wake up to calls on Nigeria info radio station coming from Aba calling out Amaechi . You can only fool yourself and most brainless biafran goons online with your hate.

Wike cannot win election in rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by Ballmer: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Gravanno:

Does stupidity comes to you naturally

You should not be asking that Chukwudi guy such questions. Every one knows he is a jester one Nairaland.

You know a typical classroom slowpoke constituting nuisance, even the class teacher can not do anything about.

That is what Pa Chukuwdi is to Nairaland. Moderators just let me keep making a fool of what he truly his. Worry not about him.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Gravanno:

We( non indigenes & aborigines) in Rivers always wake up to calls on Nigeria info radio station coming from Aba calling out Amaechi . You can only fool yourself and most brainless biafran goons online with your hate.

Wike cannot win election in rivers state.
Goat, That's why I said, go and bring your fellow Almajiris to come and vote for Damumu. grin that's the only way Wike will lose.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by ishiamu(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by MOVERSMAG: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi should just shut up he can't even fool his wife who forced lga chairmen to fund her project not to talk of Rivers people we are all waiting for the rerun, no need for Wike to campaign again he already has rivers people's votes
#Wikewillwinagain
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan by ThisMeansWAR: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2015
hypocrisy is when you believe that amaechi is a thief because wike said so, but wnt believe when amaechi called wike a thief.

Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" / Okorocha Calls Buhari ''old Man'' In Public / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget