Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Unbiased Umpire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unbiased Umpire. (761 Views)

Inec Is No Longer Umpire / Buhari: The Unbiased Report: What We Expected,(what We Got Report By Idu Paul) / The Unbiased Umpire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unbiased Umpire. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Having been an ardent follower of the recent political happenings in the country and in rivers state in particular. I deem it fit to bring to the public what I feel is an
abnormality taking place in our political tribunals.
Let the following be taking in to consideration, for those that find it very difficult to be unbiased and reason with just 1 percent of their mendula oblongata.
1. I FULLY SUPPORTED APC IN THE LAST GENERAL ELECTION.
2. I WANT A BETTER NIGERIA.
3 . LET EVERY COMMENT BE AS UNBIASED AS POSSIBLE.(SPEAK THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL)
And now back to the reason why this thread, was created. We all are aware that the election that took place in rivers state was annulled and rerun called for. I find it salient that questions should be asked where and whenever necessary. A comment I saw on here, prompted this writing.
The presidential and national assembly election took place same date and time. And same also applied to the governorship and house of assembly election. I now need answers to some questions that will be asked below.
1.why is the house of assembly election not annulled and a rerun called for? Since it's same election that brought the governor in.
2 . I was a presiding officer in the last general election, and I'm quite aware that, in the course of the card reader malfunctioning, let manual accreditation be done.
3. The Justice ambrosa led tribunal based it's argument on the card reader, is it supposed to be so?
If the above questions could be answered truthfully and the appeal court stands on a neutral ground. THEN THERE IS BOUND TO BE A REVERSAL IN THE TRIBUNAL'S VERDICT.

(1) (Reply)

Ayobo Ashipa, The Worst Place With the Lowest Nepa Supply. / Tanzanian Politicians Shun Gej’s Advice, Reject Election Results / Forget About Rerun, Wike Tells Peterside-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.