Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is It Normal ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal ? (735 Views)

Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal ? by 4hero(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Is it normal for a pregnant woman do experience monthly flow ?
Re: Is It Normal ? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Yea....my friend experience it....although na God catch am for dat one.... cheesy..she didn't knw she was pregnant cos she was having her regular flow..cos if she did she would hav terminated it so it's possible
Re: Is It Normal ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:
Yea....my friend experience it....although na God catch am for dat one.... cheesy..she didn't knw she was pregnant cos she was having her regular flow..cos if she did she would hav terminated it so it's possible
mehn, ur friend bad oo.
Na God catch her ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out / Chinese Man Breaks Manhood During Sex With Wife / What Do U Expect From Dating A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.