Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! (735 Views)

If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! / 12 Animals That Practice Monogamy Better Than Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by Dannidom(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
My people dey talk say ''Variety is the spice of life'' true-true if you look am wella you go agree with me say monogamy no too make sense. tongue

If you agree less, what are some qualities that can make you stick to one lover for longer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by vizkiz: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
if you ask me, na who I go ask? undecided
Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by Cholls(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother yes it is. But, that is why God wants it. Check why in the bible.
Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by itstpia8: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
No doubt, and thats why eve ate the fruit.
Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Monogamy is only boring for immature fools who don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by Dannidom(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cholls:
My brother yes it is. But, that is why God wants it. Check why in the bible.
Hmm! God to dey like decency if not ehh

but a little roughening of situations dey sweet na
Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by obiorathesubtle: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good sex!
If you give me what I want, be spontaneous in bed, don't just sit there like a meditating buddhist. Give me injuries sometimes. I won't look outside

Great view
if you keep in shape, take care of yourself, don't stop trying even after all the minions I planted inside you have come out, I won't look outside

Surprise me
If I come home to new things everyday, I'll have the idea I didn't marry one woman, I'll always look forward to the next thing you'll come up with. They said variety is the spice of life. So if my wife re-invents herself everyday, she has nothing to worry about. I can be Loyal.

Good cook
I'm a sucker for good food, and I don't request for food either, surprise me and you'll remain my number 1

Motivator
For some reason, I feed off motivation. If I have the female version of martin luther king jr. As a wife. God be praised! The biiitches can go to hell!

To every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. If the person has all that I mentioned above. I'm not stupid, I'll pay her back the way she deserves.

But if she's a negligent tramp of a wife. LOL! Sorry baybee. I will literally fÙck all the girls in the world.
Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by stillchris: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm

Re: Opinion: Monogamy Is Boring! by kaytrust007: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
You leave home 4.30 monday to friday. come back 10 or 11. On sat, you have the "luxury" of waking at 6 or 7, and have to be in the office for 10 and stay till 3 or 4.
sunday, you don't forget God, so you MUST go to church. Where will you get the time for polygamy? sure you may play away match, but be careful. there are more important things in life.

(1) (Reply)

On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me / What Do U Expect From Dating A Minor / 14 ways to become the perfect boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.