Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (36443 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
AdaMeme:
My profile and see how I toned

I'm happy I toned skin
Its my life
Its our life
Take it or live it
Quote me anywhere

You look really pretty.. is all that with make-up or not? and did you also take care of the nether regions?? grin grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1007544059288411&id=100000984792471&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6209861398080941349%3Amf_story_key.-211669011274001565%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

Bleaching your skins is very insalubrious and repugnantic. Why would you bleach your skin? ain't proud of it? It an apotheosis of epic madness if you ask me.
Our ladies, and offcourse guys, I beseech una, divert from this egregious act. It isn't funny to meet a lost friend and unable to recognize the fellow.

The screen grabbed image below says more, and the pictures of after effect of bleaching.
What your take on this?

Lalasticlala
she needs to work on her grammar

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Gelengelen: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
ikombe:
FACT
1. 90% of the gals in mushin bleach undecided
2. i hate 90% of the gals in mushin grin
hahaha

yoruba mushin girls.

hope thé y bleach their anus and vaginal top.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by mommyice: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Tell them cistaz, BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, Im clapping for u

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Omotayor123(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
the problem is with d ladies sha.. They are always concerned abt what people feel abt their looks, style and appearance generally...

Tell a girl she is pretty, she won't even take it into consideration, but tell her she looks unattractive, she will neva forget that statement.

That some guys are attracted to light skinned ladies doesn't mean other guys aren't.. Buh the problem lies in generalization .... Its very hard for a girl to accept her body...
On point @bold words.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by AfroKnight: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol no, I'm caramel.

Awww. Not dark enough. Do something about it dear. You have to take me away baby. You just have to. grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Leave them na when skin cancer comes knocking in their lives, they will have only themselves to blame.

Also, when their skin burn or roast finish they go blame their enemies for village.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Gelengelen: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2015
AdaMeme:

I'm happy I toned skin

Its my life
Its our life

Take it or live it

Quote me anywhere
bleach like Michael Jackson, russians and europeans will still call you black monkey.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by An2elect2(f): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
Honestly, to be quite unbiased, the white skin is more aesthetically superior to the black skin. This is because the white skin is a white diffuse/glossy surface that gives an organic/alive feeling that makes humans excited. The black skin was designed by evolution for maximum durability and strength and as such, aesthetic quality has beem compromised.

So, I really don't blame people who bleach. If your end goal is the ultimate beatification of your physical self, then bleaching is the way to go. Scientifically, at least. It's not a slave mentality at all. Lighter skin is better in terms of beauty. While the dark skin is better in terms of durability. One CANNOT have everything.

Lies! Is that why white people are called pasty/ghost looking? and why tanning is trending in 'white' countries. Oga o grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by demarc001: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Na dem jare. But i doubt most men prefer yellow pawpaw. Its the media playing on our minds smiley

See your gallant pix na
My eyes blinked at the sight!
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by RexTramadol1: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Black means dirt

Bleach it out!
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by basille(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
Honestly, to be quite unbiased, the white skin is more aesthetically superior to the black skin. This is because the white skin is a white diffuse/glossy surface that gives an organic/alive feeling that makes humans excited. The black skin was designed by evolution for maximum durability and strength and as such, aesthetic quality has beem compromised.

So, I really don't blame people who bleach. If your end goal is the ultimate beatification of your physical self, then bleaching is the way to go. Scientifically, at least. It's not a slave mentality at all. Lighter skin is better in terms of beauty. While the dark skin is better in terms of durability. One CANNOT have everything.
The white skin is "aesthetically" superior to only your black skin, and if you don't mind please tell me how you came to this fallacious conclusion of yours? What the f*ck is "white skin being built for beautification", are you really serious or just trying to be funny?
Be kind enough to share the scientific fact that supports this ridiculous claims of yours!

4 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Lies! Is that why white people are called pasty/ghost looking? and why tanning is trending in 'white' countries. Oga o grin

I expected criticism from shallow minded individuals anyway.
The people that bleach have the same texture with whites that tan.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Setaje(f): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Most of this men talking shit on nairaland, how many of you are dating dark girls??

Hypocrites
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by CHIDIEJIOGU: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2015
AdaMeme:

I'm happy I toned skin

Its my life
Its our life

Take it or live it

Quote me anywhere

Ne, i don see am. u fine no be small.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=AdaMeme post=39374356]My profile and see how I toned

I'm happy I toned skin

Its my life
Its our life

I would have preferred you before you toned your skin, I am very sure of that.

Please think of the long effect which might be skin disease or cancer (God forbid). Your present look might be great to you, I know for a fact that when you grow older you will regret this move ( a lot of examples out there)
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
AfroKnight:

Awww. Not dark enough. Do something about it dear. You have to take me away baby. You just have to. grin

wink
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
basille:
The white skin is "aesthetically" superior to only your black skin, and if you don't mind please tell me how you came to this fallacious conclusion of yours? What the f*ck is "white skin being built for beautification", are you really serious or just trying to be funny?
Be kind enough to share the scientific fact that supports this ridiculous claims of yours!
white skin was not built for beautification. It is how human skin is supposed to look like. undecided
The black skin is an adaptation to the increased ultraviolet rays. Humans are attracted to bright objects. That's why architecture visualizations utilize bright environments. In cartoons, people are subconsciously drawn to the lighter skinned people. It's a well proven fact which you can prove yourself by conducting your own experiment. My claims are falsifiable. You can just go out and test them instead of insulting people over the internet.

So, where was I? Ah yes. Scientific fact that supports my ridiculous claim, well, the most mathematically attractive face in the world, is a white face. It was made by stacking individual faces on top of each other according to the law of averageness. Science doesn't care about what you think. But what is true.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by MARKone(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by delectablegyal(f): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:
We bleach because we want to meet a trend even though we become ugly in the process.

We bleach to make everyone happy! And yes we know we don't look appealing. But what is trending, is our watch word wink

I don't bleach tho smiley cos beauty >>>>> trendy

why r u lighter?@the picture on the left@ur dp.

U bleached joorh.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:
Most of this men talking shit on nairaland, how many of you are dating dark girls??

Hypocrites

For your information I am married to a proud and beautiful curvy BLACK or DARK skin lady.
Take that!!!

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by EmmyBassmond: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Blame it on the male folk that thinks Black is inferior and always running after the light skin ladies. But I also blame the ladies who foolish give in to such barbaric belief.
The female circle should have the lion's share of the blame, An attempt to change one's skin colour echoes how low that person's self-esteem is, Trust me, I have seen many Graceful dark-skinned ladies who still make guys drool like lunatics at the asylum with their intelligence, beauty and attitudinal maturity. these are the canons by which ideal beauty is measured. not altering one's complexion to look like a doll.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by AdaMeme(f): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gelengelen:
bleach like Michael Jackson, russians and europeans will still call you black monkey.

I didn't tone skin because of all that

Black is beautiful
My siblings are dark
They are beautiful
They didn't tone

Because its a choice to make

So stop talking anyhow

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:

Hypocrites
all of this is hearsay. Just conduct a simple experience. Invite some ten men to dinner. On the way in, as in, at the door, put two versions of a picture of a pretty lady. One should be edited so she has a light skin. The other should be edited so she has a dark skin. And the two pictures should be placed on the left and right side respectively of the door. Observe the gazes of the men as they come in.

The results will speak for themselves and you'll finally be able to nail down these hypocrites with FACTS.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by martineverest(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
The funniest thing is dat the naturally fair ladies also bleach...and its even more weird seeing huge amount of men bleaching.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by AdaMeme(f): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
CHIDIEJIOGU:

Ne, i don see am. u fine no be small.

Lol
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Herrmes: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bullshit, move your black a** outta the way.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Omotayor123(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
EmmyBassmond:

The female circle should have the lion's share of the blame, An attempt to change one's skin colour echoes how low that person's self-esteem is, Trust me, I have seen many Graceful dark-skinned ladies who still make guys drool like lunatics at the asylum with their intelligence, beauty and attitudinal maturity. these are the canons by which ideal beauty is measured. not altering one's complexion to look like a doll.
Only guys that are as Intelligent understand... I get your point perfectly, cos I am a typical example. I earn my friends not with looks but with I.Q.

But those foolish ladies I mentioned are those that want to be sort after by every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
AdaMeme:

I didn't tone skin because of all that

Black is beautiful My siblings are dark They are beautiful They didn't tone
Because its a choice to make

So stop talking anyhow

not to be rude o, but u ressemble Florence, my gf.. Are u guys family
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Herrmes: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
EmmyBassmond:
I find it burdensome these days when naturally dark ladies Alter their complexion in order to become more attractive, This menace has deposited some in irremediable skin pandemics and maladies like cancer and the likes, If you are dark, hold your head to high heavens and be proud of your skin! The wishy-washy notion that fair-skinned ladies are more beautiful than dark-skinned ones is a hoax. ladies, stop bleaching!
What is a hoax? Better start believing cause it's nothing but the truth.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by EmmyBassmond: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
white skin was not built for beautification. It is how human skin is supposed to look like. undecided
The black skin is an adaptation to the increased ultraviolet rays. Humans are attracted to bright objects. That's why architecture visualizations utilize bright environments. In cartoons, people are subconsciously drawn to the lighter skinned people. It's a well proven fact which you can prove yourself by conducting your own experiment. My claims are falsifiable. You can just go out and test them instead of insulting people over the internet.

So, where was I? Ah yes. Scientific fact that supports my ridiculous claim, well, the most mathematically attractive face in the world, is a white face. It was made by stacking individual faces on top of each other according to the law of averageness. Science doesn't care about what you think. But what is true.
Did you Just say that? what happened to Genetics and Race? you are very funny, Teem. You mean all humans were created to be white? That's larger than life. say Something within the logical circle of rationality.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
It isn't as if it would even look natural, The bleaching is pretty obvious. I can spot a bleaching lady from miles away, When i realise they bleach they automatically becomes less attractive...So what's even the point? Only men surrounded by bleaching ladies wouldn't know the difference. An attractive bleaching lady is naturally attractive even when dark/ebony, Makes you wonder why they bleach in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.