Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (36440 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by ikombe: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gelengelen:
hahaha

yoruba mushin girls.

hope thé y bleach their anus and vaginal top.
i talk mushin gals. I no talk mushin yoruba gals oh grin

make dem catch you first grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by kingsfield(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
FaithDaniel:
Made of Black. if u don't like me for my dark skin, Na ur own problem not mine.
true talk o jaree
It's beta to bleach one's brain instead of your skin.
For example ppl lyk Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,Chimuamanda Adichie, late Dora Akunyili n d rest. They bleached (developed ) their brain instead of their skin.
#maythosebleachersrecievesense

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Gelengelen: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
AdaMeme:

I didn't tone skin because of all that

Black is beautiful My siblings are dark They are beautiful They didn't tone
Because its a choice to make

So stop talking anyhow

talking anyhow?
OK...why did u tone ur lively dark skin?
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by EmmyBassmond: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Only guys that are as Intelligent understand... I get your point perfectly, cos I am a typical example. I earn my friends not with looks but with I.Q.

But those foolish ladies I mentioned are those that want to be sort after by every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
Well, The Romanceland school of thoughts on beauty is a huge heap of falsehood, one which stems from yellow-bellied Hedonistic minions with a spoilt sense of purpose. people are free to go for what they want, as for me, I assess beauty by certain deep qualities other than a superficial quality like skin-colour and tribal affiliations. like they say, some guys are visually magnetized by what they see and of which skin-colour seem to lead the sights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by An2elect2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
I expected criticism from shallow minded individuals anyway.
The people that bleach have the same texture with whites that tan.

baseless grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by An2elect2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

why r u lighter?@the picture on the left@ur dp.
U bleached joorh.
Trust me, i am too decent for that wink
demarc001:

See your gallant pix na
My eyes blinked at the sight!

Lol smiley
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by vislabraye(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bleaching is wrong, but liking fair skin over dark ones is a personal choice.
I've seen both beautiful dark skinned ladies as well as fair skinned. On the other hand, I've seen ugly fair skin and dark skin women. Once a lady has nice skin and nice physique, she'll be attractive.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by EmmyBassmond: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Herrmes:
What is a hoax? Better start believing cause it's nothing but the truth.
well, for you. a naturally fair lady once told me that black girls irritate her and that she sees black ladies as dirty ladies, smh

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Gelengelen: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikombe:
i talk mushin gals. I no talk mushin yoruba gals oh grin

make dem catch you first grin
but na yoruba full mushin na
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Charles4075(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
demarc001:
Tell them especially ladies

********Modified*******

For once I want to speak based on tribalism(but it is the truth -fat & oil)
This bleaching is so common with the yoruba ladies as if it is a culture to look fair! Abeg God sabi Him work of making fair people wen Him choose to make you dark!
Bro, you just invited trouble, hope you're fully armed for this when the bashers come knocking.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by FaithDaniel(f): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
kingsfield:

true talk o jaree
It's beta to bleach one's brain instead of your skin.
For example ppl lyk Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,Chimuamanda Adichie, late Dora Akunyili n d rest. They bleached (developed ) their brain instead of their skin.
#maythosebleachersrecievesense
Amen

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by delectablegyal(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Trust me, i am too decent for that wink

ok.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
EmmyBassmond:

Did you Just say that? what happened to Genetics and Race? you are very funny, Teem. You mean all humans were created to be white? That's larger than life. say Something within the logical circle of rationality.
*face palm *

We need to realize that nature . . . . doesn't care. Our feelings do not reflect the true nature of things. Mammals in general, with a few exceptions, have pink skin. It is a product of evolution. The cells that form the Hot layer have no dark pigment. Humans are simply a species with a lot less hair than other mammals. Without all the hair, we had to evolve to cope with intense sunlight at the equator. So, our skins gradually darkened. Likewise, humans at the extreme cold developed white . . . extremely white, skin. All over the world,you can see how our skin color varies with temperature. This is a species specific adaptation. There are no black-skinned cats . . . except probably really wierd ones I don't know about . . . but anyway. In the same fashion, as mammals, we are supposed to have straight hair. But we don't instead, it's curly and kinky. This is another species specific adaptation. It is very rare to find other species under our family or even order that share our characteristics. This is true logic. When you finally realize that the truth, is that we're really just another species. Subject to the same laws of biology and physics as every other living thing.
That besides, the white skin is a generally bright object. Humans a generally drawn to bright objects. You just can't help it. Also, with a white background, facial features have more contrast which keep your attention a little longer than black skins. I hate that it's like this, but I . . . really don't care.'the key is to just tune down your beauty radar, Lolz . . . and just look beyond the surface. Where it all matters.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:
We bleach because we want to meet a trend even though we become ugly in the process.

We bleach to make everyone happy! And yes we know we don't look appealing. But what is trending, is our watch word wink

I don't bleach tho smiley cos beauty >>>>>
trendy

You only wanted me to check you profile pix, anyway have seen it.. #tonguesout
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by An2elect2(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
durocity:

You only wanted me to check you profile pix, anyway have seen it.. #tonguesout

grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by holluwai(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dynamitechick:
Whatever bakes your potato

Teamblackskin any day

Men, your shape is pretty deceptive..... Little small upper side but mega built downwards, those thighs... tongue shocked cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Africanpride: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
She is so on point, alot of black people are still mentally enslave. Some black people still treat white people like a mini god, the way they will treat a white man is different from how they treat there fellow blacks.

Some black men that refuse to eat black woman toto you go see them for abroad dey chop old white woman toto like say na where there life depend put. But come naija dey form i nor dey chop toto. I

The most annoying thing is even after the bleaching this people still look ugly and some even look disgusting.

If you worwor you don worwor no amount of bleaching cream fit make you fine, worwor na worwor
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by IamLEGEND1: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:
IAMLEGEND, richommiè dont just stare. type something grin
Gurl!! grin
why you forget the "1" behind the LEGEND ah?
but as all dem girls dey yarn about bleaching or no bleaching u just dey one side dey be like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:

baseless grin
you can hide from reality all you want. Ms . . . whoever.
The fact still remains that your black skin is a privilege. It enabled you to withstand the intense rays of the sun without destroying your genes and killing you. But every privilege comes at a price. And in this case, the price is that if you were to take a photo with a lighter person, any observer would notice her/him . . . waay long before they noticed you.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Gelengelen: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
holluwai:

Men, your shape is pretty deceptive..... Little small upper side but mega built downwards, those thighs... tongue shocked cheesy
make u no die oooo....na somebody dey fvck that girl ooooo
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by HaneefahRN(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
To be sincere this bleaching thing is now very widespread. I met 3 ladies who I grew up with few weeks ago and I cld barely recognise them. It's so bad even secondary sch students now bleach too, and some crazy mothers even bleach their young children, I saw a little girl the other day, I felt like slapping the mother. The girl's skin was already getting discoloured with bleaching. The black skin is slowly going extinct, I wldn't know what to call it, it cld be due to esteem issues, and societal influence. The light skin is naturally catchy and attractive, they are able to stand out anytime, although there are 'ugly' light pple, but even when I see this pple, I still feel the light skin is a favor for them, cos they probably wld even look worse with a dark skin.
People can claim it's a choice to bleach, but know that, that choice might come to bite you in the ass as u age, so think well b4 u leap.
Men are a causal agents too though, cos deep down the highest reasons most ladies bleach is to attract men, they might claim they chose to, or it's their body. Most men are attracted to light- skinned ladies, I dn't know if it's a conditioned thing though.
All these said, Black is beautiful. Be proud of ur colour, and don't change it thereby endangering urself, to please anybody. If he can't love u with ur dark skin, he shld look somewhere else.
I don't understand why men are bleaching though, if u ask me, that's the height of madness.
#Teamblackandproud

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by AdaMeme(f): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
viickerz:

not to be rude o, but u ressemble Florence, my gf.. Are u guys family

Lol
No
I'm from Abia State
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Charles4075(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
To me, I still prefer dark or ebony chubby ladies with a good sense of humour, character and forgiving. What more can I ask for

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by holluwai(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. I no fit die jor, Leave that thing!

Gelengelen:
make u no die oooo....na somebody dey fvck that girl ooooo
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by An2elect2(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
you can hide from reality all you want. Ms . . . whoever.
The fact still remains that your black skin is a privilege. It enabled you to withstand the intense rays of the sun without destroying your genes and killing you. But every privilege comes at a price. And in this case, the price is that if you were to take a photo with a lighter person, any observer would notice her/him . . . waay long before they noticed you.

Your thoughts are shallow, a black person will attract the eyes of people first in a white country.

Apply the law of rarity to this. The more uncommon you are, the more you are noticed. Notice! you are 'attracting' attention is different from being attractive beauty-wise.

You are welcome smiley

4 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Herrmes: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
EmmyBassmond:

well, for you. a naturally fair lady once told me that black girls irritate her and that she sees black ladies as dirty ladies, smh
Guy the truth is that fair girls are more attractive there's nothing anyone can say, maybe to you they're not but you're in the minority, and ladies always want to be admired by many, not a few, it's character demoralising.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by basille(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
white skin was not built for beautification. It is how human skin is supposed to look like. undecided
The black skin is an adaptation to the increased ultraviolet rays. Humans are attracted to bright objects. That's why architecture visualizations utilize bright environments. In cartoons, people are subconsciously drawn to the lighter skinned people. It's a well proven fact which you can prove yourself by conducting your own experiment. My claims are falsifiable. You can just go out and test them instead of insulting people over the internet.

So, where was I? Ah yes. Scientific fact that supports my ridiculous claim, well, the most mathematically attractive face in the world, is a white face. It was made by stacking individual faces on top of each other according to the law of averageness. Science doesn't care about what you think. But what is true.
You're just trying to sound smart but you end up sounding more ridiculous. If the human skin was meant to be be white, why were the first humans on earth black? Or do you mean there was a mistake in evolution?

Architectural "visualizations" don't use bright colors because humans love shiny things. A lot of factors like color combination, Color psychology (the mood the color portrays) and ability to reflect heat, comes into play when deciding "visualization" design grin. Once again, another fallacious statement.

I do not intend to start my week with a lame argument and i'am also not disputing your claims of humans being attracted to bright objects (hence why i choose to ignore the rubbish you wrote up there, of the most mathematical attractive face in the world grin) however what i'm disputing is the generalization is such statement, i am not attracted to bright objects as you claim, i love black because it's beautiful, there's a thing called subjectivity you know.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by serendipityF: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol...ok ooo

ikombe:
they are meant to be black undecided cause this is africa .

No lady is fair . Its either she started bleaching in the womb angry or ..... You know the rest grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by An2elect2(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
basille:
You're just trying to sound smart but you end up sounding more ridiculous. If the human skin was meant to be be white, why were the first humans on earth black? Or do you mean there was a mistake in evolution?

Architectural "visualizations" don't use bright colors because humans love shiny things. A lot of factors like color combination, Color psychology (the mood the color portrays) and ability to reflect heat, comes into play when deciding "visualization" design grin. Once again, another fallacious statement.

I do not intend to start my week with a lame argument and i'am also not disputing your claims of humans being attracted to bright objects (hence why i choose to ignore the rubbish you wrote up there, of the most mathematical attractive face in the world grin) however what i'm disputing is the generalization is such statement, i am not attracted to bright objects as you claim, i love black because it's beautiful, there's a thing called subjectivity you know.

You have time o. See how he said it as if it was a fact. White skin atheistically superior? LMAO grin

White skin is beautiful too wink If only more whites agree!
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
basille:

I don't have time for silly arguments either. I explained everything in a post up there. You are to look for it or shut up, I guess.
You love black, not because it's beautiful, but because of your ego.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:

Your thoughts are shallow, a black person will attract the eyes of people first in a white country.

Apply the law of rarity to this. The more uncommon you are, the more you are noticed. Notice! you are 'attracting' attention is different from being attractive beauty-wise.

You are welcome smiley

law of what? cheesy
Why are we even arguing about this? Conduct your own damn experiment. That's the beauty of science. You can always test everything I'm telling you instead of trading words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.