Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara (1791 Views)

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by lexisjay(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2015
SPEAKER of the House of Representatives, Honourable Yakubu Dogara, on Sunday, in Jerusalem, the capital city of Israel, publicly revealed how God used the Ekiti State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, to win the battle associated with his election as Speaker. Giving his testimony at a special pilgrimage programme: “A day with Jesus for Nigeria in Israel,” organised by the Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission (NCPC), held at the International Conference Centre (ICC), Jerusalem, Honourable Dogara, who emphasised the importance of prayers in the affairs of a nation and individuals, said he had lost hope of becoming the Speaker of the House of Representatives, as many forces were against him until God himself intervened. “Concerning the race for speakership race, it was almost the same story to how I won the election to the House. Some of our members and the powers that be said they did not want a fundamentalist Christian, that I am a fanatic. “At a point, I decided to leave everything to God, having realised that human efforts were not working, even my supporters had resolved to accept the deputy speakership offer, which I declined. “In the process, I think a few days, thereafter, that I ran into my brother, the governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, for the very first time. When I got to him, I did not know I was coming to meet a prophet, I thought I was coming to see a politician. “If they had told me what happened that day was going to happen, I would not have believed it. When we got to him (Fayose), he took us to a swimming pool, told everybody to remove his/her shoes, asked us to hold our hands, kneel down and he started praying. “As he started the prayers, I said wow! I have never seen or heard a politician pray in this version before, but I thank God that those prayers really worked for me.” The Speaker said he was not surprised at what Fayose had become, adding that his experience had turned him to a firebrand as testified by Fayose himself earlier during the programme. “Come and see the words coming out of Fayose’s mouth. He mentioned my name, saying ‘I pronounce you the Speaker of House of Representatives’, and he said the God who made his own possible, would make my own possible.” He urged Nigerian leaders to seek the face of God in the ruling of the country and not lean on their wisdom or knowledge alone, saying only then, the change all were clamouring for would come. Fayose and other governors present, including the Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom; Plateau State governor, Simon Lalong had testified to how God, through prayers, changed their lives for better. tribuneonlineng.com/node/20610
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Dogara won give Tinubu heart attack this morning!! This one na to add insult upon the injury already inflicted on him!b

BTW i never knew Fayose was a prayer warrior and a prophet!! All hail the prophet Governor of Ekiti state!! The slayer of Jagaban and the Awolowo II of yoruba land Ayo Fayose

5 Likes

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by enfield: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2015
lexisjay:
SPEAKER of the House of Representatives,
Honourable Yakubu Dogara, on Sunday, in
Jerusalem, the capital city of Israel, publicly
revealed how God used the Ekiti State governor,
Mr Ayodele Fayose, to win the battle associated
with his election as Speaker.
Giving his testimony at a special pilgrimage
programme: “A day with Jesus for Nigeria in
Israel,” organised by the Nigerian Christian
Pilgrims Commission (NCPC), held at the
International Conference Centre (ICC), Jerusalem,
Honourable Dogara, who emphasised the
importance of prayers in the affairs of a nation
and individuals, said he had lost hope of
becoming the Speaker of the House of
Representatives, as many forces were against him
until God himself intervened.
“Concerning the race for speakership race, it was
almost the same story to how I won the election
to the House. Some of our members and the
powers that be said they did not want a
fundamentalist Christian, that I am a fanatic.
“At a point, I decided to leave everything to God,
having realised that human efforts were not
working, even my supporters had resolved to
accept the deputy speakership offer, which I
declined.
“In the process, I think a few days, thereafter, that
I ran into my brother, the governor of Ekiti State,
Ayo Fayose, for the very first time. When I got to
him, I did not know I was coming to meet a
prophet, I thought I was coming to see a
politician.
“If they had told me what happened that day was
going to happen, I would not have believed it.
When we got to him (Fayose), he took us to a
swimming pool, told everybody to remove his/her
shoes, asked us to hold our hands, kneel down
and he started praying.
“As he started the prayers, I said wow! I have
never seen or heard a politician pray in this
version before, but I thank God that those
prayers really worked for me.”
The Speaker said he was not surprised at what
Fayose had become, adding that his experience
had turned him to a firebrand as testified by
Fayose himself earlier during the programme.
“Come and see the words coming out of Fayose’s
mouth. He mentioned my name, saying ‘I
pronounce you the Speaker of House of
Representatives’, and he said the God who made
his own possible, would make my own possible.”
He urged Nigerian leaders to seek the face of God
in the ruling of the country and not lean on their
wisdom or knowledge alone, saying only then, the
change all were clamouring for would come.
Fayose and other governors present, including
the Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom; Plateau
State governor, Simon Lalong had testified to how
God, through prayers, changed their lives for
better.
tribuneonlineng.com/node/20610
. When almighty God says yes,no man can say no. Mr Speaker,discharge your responsibilities with the fear of God

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by DGD1(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2015
fayose!!!

I just too like this guy, he make sense gaaan

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
lol. dogara, how much did fayose gave yu to say diz.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Singingbae(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
grin
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by genearts(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Kod
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by PRYCE(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Fayose the Man!

If you hate him please go back in time and ask Hitler to gas you out along with em jews!
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! How many times did I call you! Stop this manipulation of Tinubu's brain o grin grin grin Soon now, Saraki would come out to testify how you anointed him SP and how you actually create a shield for him against the arrows and bullets of Omo iyaloja!

I love this man walahi! Proudly Ekiti ayiye

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Dogara won give Tinubu heart attack this morning!! This one na to add insult upon the injury already inflicted on him!b

BTW i never knew Fayose was a prayer warrior and a prophet!! All hail the prophet Governor of Ekiti state!! The slayer of Jagaban and the Awolowo II of yoruba land Ayo Fayose

Bros nor vex oo

but you be goat

even almighty Buhari nor fit equate himself with Tinubu in politics talk more some low life amateur death wishing corn eating bastard(I nor call am he gave himself)

Bros how market with the wike issue na? amaechi has been cleared o? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by ricsman(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
hmmmmmmm

one thing I've notice in this life of politicians is that nothing is done in secret. for the fact that I do not want to disagree with this, I have to still say this:
1. anything governor Fayose does go on air

2. embattled Dogara going to met Fayose and no camera picked them together

3. kneeling down for prayers near swimming pool and no pic was taken
and 4
“In the process, I think a few days, thereafter, that
I ran into my brother, the governor of Ekiti State,
Ayo Fayose, for the very first time. When I got to
him, I did not know I was coming to meet a
prophet, I thought I was coming to see a
politician.

running into somebody U've decided to go and see

hmmm
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Aromas: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
marioking:
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! How many times did I call you! Stop fingering Tinubu's brain o grin grin grin
I swear Tinubu go dey shake again say Shey won ni hijacked party moomi lowo bayi Prophet Fayose.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Vikkie14: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
enfield:
. When almighty God says yes,no man can say no. Mr Speaker,discharge your responsibilities with the fear of God
Do you have to quote the OP before you make your assertions heard?
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
God bless the pdp...... pdp always leading and playing bigbrother in the house.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2015
In case
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
lol. dogara, how much did fayose gave yu to say diz.
Receive sense in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by ERAKAMUS: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abo.kis and the YAMS will not like to hear such Testimony
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Vikkie14: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Bros nor vex oo

but you be goat
to be frank, you are surely referring to yourself and the guy you quoted

even almighty Buhari nor fit equate himself with Tinubu in politics
You see how deluded you are. God is the only one that is ALL-MIGHTY.
talk more some "low life" "amateur" "death wishing" "corn eating" "bastard"(I nor call am he gave himself)
with all the name-calling and attributes you just gave him, he is a governor of a state. Where have you gotten to in life? Do you ever think you can attain this level of his? Dont you know that you will surely have a payback?

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Vikkie14: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aromas:

I swear Tinubu go dey shake again say Shey won ni hijacked party moomi lowo bayi Prophet Fayose.
The party is already on a self-destruct mode. Someone "big" in there, just have to push the **red** button.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by theSpark(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fayose is the man.

As some wise fellow once said:

Haters gon hate

Potatoes gon potate
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Aromas: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Vikkie14:
The party is already on a self-destruct mode. Someone "big" in there, just have to push the **red** button.
Lobatan grin
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Vikkie14:
to be frank, you are surely referring to yourself and the guy you quoted

You see how deluded you are. God is the only one that is ALL-MIGHTY. with all the name-calling and attributes you just gave him, he is a governor of a state. Where have you gotten to in life? Do you ever think you can attain this level of his? Dont you know that you will surely have a payback?

He pain am grin grin
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by puffpuff: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fayose could be very controversial and stubborn but one thing that amazed me about him is his in depth knowledge of the Bible. During the Governor explain programme on TV, he could quote several verses of the Bible and use same as prayer points. He sounds more clergic and prophetic sometimes. He prays, preach and inspires. The man is specially made by God. I learnt his parents are pastors and that he was a product of Mission house.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara by MbashrexBashir(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fayose has told Tinubu that by 2019 his legacy will vanish like a blowing arsh.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike / Fg Jan. 2016 Salary / Man Seen Hawking Watermelon While Wearing Suit In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.