Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (33755 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Lobolintin(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Eya, he probably doesn't wana see you babe..
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by JumpingChicken(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by wasak(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
He must have been retired by now, going by his rank and this picture could not be less than 15 years old going by the picture quality.
She can contact the Nigerian Army, by now he ll be a pensioner if he were alive, but if not, his records should be with the Nigerian army through which she can trace his family. I wish her goodluck in her quest. I can only imagine the trauma she must av gone through, all alone in this world without any relative.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by RexTramadol1: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
FP things

I'm also looking for my Johnny

He shall be found! DOA
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Lescott7(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
'Yorubad ' man..my babymama has also taken my baby away, I'm looking for my daughter also.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerian Army over to you if he is a genuine major.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by andyanders: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Major Brown, she truly look like you.Go and get your beautiful daughter as soldiers do play away match anywhere they are posted.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by robay(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
[size=15pt]don't worry u go see ur father[/size]
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ikombe: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah!

the late dad resemble the late Ojukwu or my eyes....
na ur eyes dey play games with you grin
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by yinkus204(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Lescott7:
'Yorubad ' man
Thunder fire ur left yanch for saying so

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by boujaye: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah!

how did u know her dad is late? did u read through at all?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ikombe: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Lescott7:
'Yorubad ' man..my babymama has also taken my baby away, I'm looking for my daughter also.

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Omotayor123(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah!

How do you know he's Late You better modify ASAP undecided
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by drkay(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Oh her farther! Where at you?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by midehi2(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
enyinna4:

madam, it wasn't specifed if the dad is late or not,its only d mother dat is dead.. so no take mouth kill d man.
oh oga, modified grin
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by satowind(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2015
From the shape of his head u will know is buhari class mate

#ishimen

Satoseries reporting for space bookers association

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by midehi2(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
How do you know he's Late You better modify ASAP undecided
modified dear....maybe my eyes... grin
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ikombe: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
RexTramadol1:
FP things

I'm also looking for my Johnny

He shall be found! DOA
then you are gay grin
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ilo04(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
no b ojukwu b sis man
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ilo04(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
no b ojukwu b dis man
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
from where?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Omotayor123(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
modified dear....maybe my eyes... grin
grin
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5_LRe54ou-c/Vi307TJtkFI/AAAAAAAHFnc/HrE0lZbFoBM/s1600/2.png[/img]

24 year old Yetunde Brown, a student at the College of Agriculture in Jalingo, Taraba state is searching for her father who she simply knows as Major Brown. While narrating her story to NTA, Yetunde said her late mother, Asabe Lodiya who died in 2002, only handed her a photo of her father without giving her his name or any other information about him. She said;
[img]http://1.bp..com/-DkqR8dhUF40/Vi308Kaf_rI/AAAAAAAHFng/n8vOV5oVYno/s1600/4.png[/img]
"I don't know my father's real name. I have his picture and I have my mother's picture. I only know him as Major Brown. Those who I met and asked about him, said they know him as Major Brown because that is his popular name. He is the one that named me Yetunde saying that I am his mother that came back. I can't just believe that if truly I am his mother that came back, he can just dump me in Taraba there without knowing anything about me. I want people out there to help me look for him or to talk to him. I believe there are my relatives out there. I want to know my father's family. I want to see my father if he is still alive because since I was born, I have never set my eyes on him" she said
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5ndbzPVzgPc/Vi3083ggXzI/AAAAAAAHFno/NScUmsHda-Q/s1600/1.png[/img]
her late mum
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ReGaT8zSOiY/Vi309kI5meI/AAAAAAAHFnw/Ex35Dzw2kto/s1600/3.png[/img]
her dad

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/photos-this-lady-is-looking-for-her.html

cc lalasticlala

Ojukwu don scam hausa girl ooooo. I can confirm that the man in the picture is Ojukwu. This girl should be directed to Massob/IPOB head office.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Pennywise(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Soldiers do this kind of thing alot
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by jamace(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh life! sad
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Lescott7(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=ikombe post=39374876][/quote]Your Father!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Lescott7(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
yinkus204:
Thunder fire ur left yanch for saying so
.Thunder fire you father, omo adanwo. koni ye o
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Timoleon(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah!

the dad resemble the late Ojukwu or my eyes....

oh...seems you knew d man...since you know hes already late. please pass your information to her or nta.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by midehi2(f): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Timoleon:

oh...seems you knew d man...since you know hes already late. please pass your information to her or nta.
what is he saying, pls come again grin
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
May you find your father in peace by the Grace of Almighty God.It not easy growing up without parential feelings.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by MsZeezah: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
dialfa:
yoruba people sef
Orí e yí. Orí e burú mó tilè undecided
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by piagetskinner(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah!

the dad resemble the late Ojukwu or my eyes....
Yea...its ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is A Guy With Potential? / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.