Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (33674 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Starships4u(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's an ibo man's face
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Africanpride: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Any man who fit mess woman raw, give the woman belle, abandoned the pikin, have no heart to go look for that pikin as years go by. Is not worthy to be call a dad. He is simply a sperm dona.

If i be that girl i for don disown the man long time. Have no time nor strength to long for someone that was never there for me growing up as a child, full stop

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Pangea: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's Papi Luwe naa!
Aluwe!
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Beingunique(f): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=dialfa post=39374536]yoruba people sef[/quote

Wetin Yoruba people do? I don't know why you have to bring tribalism into this!!!!! Mcheww!!!!
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Agbgift(f): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is a serious issue to this young lady and most of you are making jokes out of it.
Not fair @all

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5_LRe54ou-c/Vi307TJtkFI/AAAAAAAHFnc/HrE0lZbFoBM/s1600/2.png[/img]

24 year old Yetunde Brown, a student at the College of Agriculture in Jalingo, Taraba state is searching for her father who she simply knows as Major Brown. While narrating her story to NTA, Yetunde said her late mother, Asabe Lodiya who died in 2002, only handed her a photo of her father without giving her his name or any other information about him. She said;
[img]http://1.bp..com/-DkqR8dhUF40/Vi308Kaf_rI/AAAAAAAHFng/n8vOV5oVYno/s1600/4.png[/img]
"I don't know my father's real name. I have his picture and I have my mother's picture. I only know him as Major Brown. Those who I met and asked about him, said they know him as Major Brown because that is his popular name. He is the one that named me Yetunde saying that I am his mother that came back. I can't just believe that if truly I am his mother that came back, he can just dump me in Taraba there without knowing anything about me. I want people out there to help me look for him or to talk to him. I believe there are my relatives out there. I want to know my father's family. I want to see my father if he is still alive because since I was born, I have never set my eyes on him" she said
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5ndbzPVzgPc/Vi3083ggXzI/AAAAAAAHFno/NScUmsHda-Q/s1600/1.png[/img]
her late mum
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ReGaT8zSOiY/Vi309kI5meI/AAAAAAAHFnw/Ex35Dzw2kto/s1600/3.png[/img]
her dad

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/10/photos-this-lady-is-looking-for-her.html

cc lalasticlala
is that not ojukwu
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Akpabio02(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tell this girl to go to guard brigade army Barrack in Abuja with the Man picture if the man was a army personal they will surely know him but i think he will not be in service again but go there you will get more info about him with the picture. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by montezz(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
mixedsmile:
I am sure that man is either from ogbomo or Ilesha
*frowns* kii itumo yee?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by stonecoldcafe: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
May you find your dad pretty girl.

His state of origin may have also helped unless the man lied or something. But how do you shag a man and not know solid stuff about him? Oh well...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ozicoblendo: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Let her go to force headquarter to find out.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ihedioramma: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Know o am with the names am going and i know is them .
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by OYAY(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
mixedsmile:
I am sure that man is either from ogbomo or Ilesha

What do you mean by he his from Ilesha? Have you seen an Ilesha man not taking care of his child(ren)? You better get brain asap! Oniranu
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by OYAY(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
montezz:
*frowns* kii itumo yee?
Mo da oniyeye arare lohun jare
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by montezz(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
OYAY:

Mo da oniyeye arare lohun jare
o kare kee omo iya mi! ka ibi ògbón tìe?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by ejeh121(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kai military men and women wahala,that's how my dad abandoned my mum with me and my siblings and had 5 more children else wia,now his back we are all graduates,working and all married and all he does is disturb us with calls like "pls my dear my drugs are runing out,I need to see a doctor" dz is some1 who did NOTHING 4 all 3 of us! Babe I knw u miss a father but that's just because your mum is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by OYAY(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
montezz:
o kare kee omo iya mi! ka ibi ògbón tìe?
Baba re agbe jare, Anaye ni ere. Kabi tie?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Africanpride:
Any man who fit mess woman raw, give the woman belle, abandoned the pikin, have no heart to go look for that pikin as years go by. Is not worthy to be call a dad. He is simply a sperm dona.

If i be that girl i for don disown the man long time. Have no time nor strength to long for someone that was never there for me growing up as a child, full stop

Thankfully this highly esteemed girl disagrees with you.

Way to go trying to insult her father.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
ejeh121:
Kai military men and women wahala,that's how my dad abandoned my mum with me and my siblings and had 5 more children else wia,now his back we are all graduates,working and all married and all he does is disturb us with calls like "pls my dear my drugs are runing out,I need to see a doctor" dz is some1 who did NOTHING 4 all 3 of us! Babe I knw u miss a father but that's just because your mum is no more.

Your father is "disturbing" you for money to buy medicine? And you're able to type this out on WWW?.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by dotG(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
tupacshakur:

Obo iya e!
Iya obo e!
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
dialfa:
yoruba people sef

See your mouth
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by zubimete(f): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Her story is so pathetic, i watch d news yesterday on nta bt my question is why on earth will her late mum neva mentioned d man real names, state of origin, local govt nor his village. Moral lesson to girls, ladies nd women. because u may be dealing wit a ghost.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by alaskido(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
All these soldier men. Any where dem post them go, them must reproduce.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by tpiah11: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
mixedsmile:
I am sure that man is either from . . . Ilesha

how so?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by tpiah11: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
topic

ile ti daru niyen o.

perhaps the soldier papa has been living quietly with his latest wife before now, all that is about to CHANGE.

Btw, he doesnt look like someone who wouldn't have pikins in at least 10 different Nigerian states, probably why the mum didnt bother revealing what little she knew about him, if any.

Obviously, there's a back story.

lord have mercy sha.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by tpiah11: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
and when are we going to start seeing people from baby farms who are looking for their biological parents?

are they not of age yet?
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
her father is Ojukwu na.Go to nnewi and look for ur relation
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by bmos(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah!

the dad resemble the late Ojukwu or my eyes....

I am her father. Let her come. My residence is nairaland
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by bmos(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
dialfa:
yoruba people sef

The father is from the biafran era
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by tpiah11: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
boko haram sef.
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by skylane: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ayaaaa this is my girlfiend's childhood best friend,met her last month together with my babe,no wonder she behaved funny that day
Re: Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by montezz(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
OYAY:

Baba re agbe jare, Anaye ni ere. Kabi tie?
Bolorunduro ni e re

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.