Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (106006 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by claremont(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
To be fair, what he said is not entirely wrong. He may have overstepped his bounds by saying Africans are only good in stealing e.t.c, but he is correct in saying that African countries lack good leaders.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well, I feel like insulting him but. I don't insult people who are honest....
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by comradedapper: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
PMB hope you're hearing him? Why not stop running to them lets see that changd you've got for us.
#PMB,IBB,ATIKU,TINUBU,MADUEKE,ETAL_FOLO
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Physical laziness and mental laziness are two different things

You cannot be a slave and be physically lazy
You have to be mentally lazy to be a slave

A petty theif (which is probablty what trump is refering to) is a mentally lazy person

Hope you get my drift
check the definition of lazy
trump was referring to our thieving leaders
again read and understand. no homo
ability different from willingness
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by holiboy: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
In the next 50 years this white fool can nt win any election in US.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by kayalla(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..

you dont know this guy, he says worst things, call women names and abuse them in public, if this guy wins there will be problem. he should have been kicked out long time ago but he still has supporters.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by zo3184: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Unfortunately the fool is right, but his people are not so special to the people that knows history, the way we Africans hug religion and waiting for magic from the non existent God make me wonder sometimes if we are really lazy or our gullibility make us look foolish and we will never compete with the Europeans because God to them is for fairy tales lovers like us.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by musicwriter(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance”

Donald Trump read my article!. There're some truths in what he said.

Be bold enough to accept some of the truths in situations like this.

1. Our politicians steal money from Africa and run to hide it in America, Europe, Asia. FACT.

2. We import almost everything we use. FACT.

3. We run to western nations to school. FACT.

4. The US can switch off the internet of any country in the world, if they wish. FACT. Remember North Korea?.

Everything Trump said I have been writing about since 2 years ago, warning us, enlightening us, and pleading fellow Africans to fund my charity so we can lay the foundation to break away from western control. We need to lay the foundation for our intellectual, technological, and economic freedom. Else, Africa is going nowhere!. The crop of leaders we have today have no idea what development is, and in fact, most of our leaders are part of our problem as pointed by Mr. Trump.

We will continue to be ridiculed until we create our own model of education (the education of an African mind). Only then shall real economic develpment begin in Africa. If you care, see below:-

1. Intellectual Slavery, The Most Dangerous Legacy of Colonialism
http://www.africason.com/2015/10/intellectual-slavery-most-dangerous.html

2. Africa Cannot Develop Without Investment in Grassroots Science.
http://www.africason.com/2014/06/african-school-of-grassroots-science.html?m=1
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
most sensible comment on this thread so far. We Africans always be crying when the white man insults us in their land as if it's by force to go there in the first place. Not that I believe Trump said any of this crap but why can't we just sit our ass in our own country and work to make it great? #MakeAfricaGreatAgain

Again?

Has Africa ever been great?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by dROC1: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
hedonistic:
I can identify 'Nigerian English' with a single scornful, cursory glance.

Donald Trump certainly didn't utter this rubbish.

However whether he harbours such sentiments in his heart is a different matter altogether.

I concur, the text sounds too Nigerian or African in context.
I seriously doubt the credibility of the source.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by shozillo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

This is an Hogwash from the poster..No credible sourcd to back this up!!!

Although going thru this article..there is an iota of thruth about some African being MENTALLY LAZY!! and the System allowing people to plunder their country Resources to stash abroad

AFRICA needs to Wake Up from Slumber and start doing things alrite!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by naijalander: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

The man has spoken truth guys. So many of our people out there would rather go and wash plate than till the ground (I mean this metaphorically). What he is saying is reminiscent of where I work as a civil servant, Nigerians want to go heaven but won't die for it, you want wealth but you don't wanna work for it, everybody wants to live in Lagos while the potential country side is wasting away.

But GOD is good sha.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by neocortex: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
nov19:
Mr. Donald cannot be right with his comments...

It is absolutely wrong, embarassing and disrespectful to the entire African continent for this lousy man to just open his dirty mouth and generalize...

His allegations are perculiar to the entire human race and not just africans...

He claimed that they invented the internet, but he is wrong, my history books tells me that it was a black man from this part of the world that invented the internet.

He claimed that africans are only good @ having sex. But AIDs @ the earliest stage started with the whites.

What about homosexuals... And all sort of sexual pervasion? How did it started..?

This white people think too highly of themselves and it irritates me.. As far as i am concerned the greatest man that every lived, with the purest of character and top most integrity was a blackman born and bread in Africa... And his name is NELSON MANDELA, i challenge the white race to present a man in history that stand shoulder to shoulder with this man of impecable character and outstanding leadership qualities...

Rubbish......

You are joking with that line right ?
No single man(black or white) invented the internet,
you might want to recheck your history books.
Aside from his foolish and sweeping generalizations, he did
actually made some useful points.
Are Africans lazy ? absolutely not, how about being blessed
with selfish leaders ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Disclaimer: I believe this is a fake news.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by kaelz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by stiles009(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
ajasbaba:
LOL,

THE GUY NO LIE NAH.

Fool!!!

Na so dem go dey insult ur father wey u go follow them gree..

Have some pride, will ya?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by MNDY(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have a course-mate who loathes this guy! Making remarks as if he will rule the U.S like a mere town or his business empire!
-
I usually compare him with our Dangote for the business tycoon that he is, perhaps he thinks his victory is sure with that factor!
-
But even if Dangote were to contest for Nigeria's presidency for instance, chances are that he would win it big time based on who he is or not!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Emykray(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
He's really not far from the truth, cos I've always wondered y it is dat its d whites nation e.g America, UK,China, Russia e.t.c are good in sectors like tech,science inventions,construction e.t.c while black nations like Nigeria, Togo, e.t.c (black nations in general I.e nations where black people are most dominant). are just really good in depending on d white nations... Y can't we black people just sit and think... I've always looked for the answer to this question and believe me am still looking!!!

I forgot to add,the only really developed black country in Africa is South Afrca and probably Egypt... And dats b'cos they are whites present amongs them.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by yinkakani(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well. . .he said it well. . .to an extent. But guess what Trump, you just lost a majority vote for saying a little truth.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am too principled to reply people with low thinking mentality. One advice; work on your writing skills,I could barely comprehend your comment. Thanks
demented fool,only slowpokes won't comprehend that, besides am not here to showcase my writing skills
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by STILESGANG: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by BlackKenichi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wow so many people agreeing with Donald Trump.
It's obvious that these people that are agreeing with him are a bunch of straight up COONS!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by benjaminiyke(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
WarRLaY:
demented fool, am not here to showcase my writing skills
What you do not react to cannot drag you down in a futile engagement. The best lesson you can teach an irritating gnat is to consign it to oblivion by ignoring it. Quote; "Never argue with stupid people they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"--Mark Twain. Thanks
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
benjaminiyke:
What you do not react to cannot drag you down in a futile engagement. The best lesson you can teach an irritating gnat is to consign it to oblivion by ignoring it. Quote; "Never argue with stupid people they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"--Mark Twain. Thanks
mumu,ur stupidity is outrageous, do you need to copy a quote on google to prove a point on a faceless forum?, people like you need to be wiped out of the black race, with that slavery retardant brain of yours, you can as well prove me wrong and write all what you wrote up there in ur native language.. mumu
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm lost here. I mean, how can he..Like seriously?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by OKUCHI11(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
lhordspy:

i shouldnt reply your trash! seems you have problem identifying "insult" from "truth" ..... pathetic isnt it?? .... You should go back to school.and do your homework! it pays
sorry the truth always come harsh, which we do not want to hear and we term it as INSULT
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by lordliri(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
He said it all... if he can deport Kenyans.. Nigerians ought to shiver in fear.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.
guy,u dey vex o grin
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.
guy,u dey vex o
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by makaveli902: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't blame him at all. We (Africans) have really spoilt our image everywhere.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Sundiatakieta(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
smoothlips:
the guy just said the obvious...African Americans are lazy people period. and African leaders are thieves period. African countries import matchsticks from Indonesia, India and china period.
internet is owned by Oyibo Period.....so what exactly is wrong with black people?
the guy said the truth period

Im an American and I announce today this so called article is fake. If had said any of those things there would be wall to wall news coverage and he would be verbally attacked ruthlessly. They talk about this guy every day and ive heard it all, I follow this election closely. Trumps every move and word is examined under a microscope. He might have called Mexicans rapists but never said anything u guys claim it would be trumpeted every where (no pun intended). There are many seeking to take him down and that would seal it here. No one in America says things about African Americans or Africans like that in the United states and gets away with it I assure you.

And for the record, im not lazy. Lazy people starve, and im not starving. Nothing is free here. Dont believe the hype.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by therapistmrs: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
this man is such an old fool that needs to learn to think before talking . pathetic arogant bastard.just so you know we Africans are great people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.