Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105990 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ojay2053(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Eleniyan15:
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Trust me if he wins American will only be for Americans

And his running mouth will lead to world war 3

Putin don't take shit

Wake up call for we Africans

let stay here and make Africa a better place #AfricaUnite

#Revolution

***modified.

I wonder why people talk shit on forum at times

can you imagine someone on page 2/3
saying POO about Africa

I repeat. if you don't like Africa go to hell

those people in Europe enjoy alot of facility but when tsunami and quake comes calling, then all they bargain for...itz gonna

we Africans really need to wake up from sleep

#AmProudToBeBlack

And for All those saying Trump will loose the election mehn I doubt if you guys do follow him..
via CNN and also the presidential debate!!!!

Trump is far more better than the idiat called CARSON

let just watch how the game of politics work in USA but I just want us to know that politics in Nigeria it different, the way they see things in USA it different.

I only care about the election because of the love I have for

iraq
iran
Palestinian
libya

and lot more country I can't remember, recently DONALD said OBAMA spoilt alot of things, he gave a perfect example I.e Libya...we can't call Libya a country

I just hate Americans number terrorist country ever livet

just watch what is currently happening #ISIS, #Syria

Even the invade in Iraq, was bloody very bad blair admit it was a mistake... I will never believe that!!!!!! USA full of lies causing POO in every country when there soldiers are they take a look @ Afghanistan.
...d guy his too good but he has to be careful

I Rest my Case

#NAMInamIEleniyan

. Nyben?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Revolva(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2015
I want this man to win the nextelection

President Donald trump

Iron sharpens iron

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by EmmyDe25(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
Regardless of the credibility of this story and its source. Trump is a known racist. And he's never hidden that at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by akinsmyk(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..

Seems you don't know Donald Trump, he can even say more worse than that. Do you watch CNN or Aljazeera at all? Donald can say something more worse than that. He is a racist, he said more worser things since this campaign began. This is no lie but 100% true.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by niggadee(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Everybody always talking down to african race because african mean weak, backwards and keep still no improvement. Living standards is shit and the continent is full of war lord cannibal,tribalism,religious bigotry. African govt and african people treat Caucasian better than they own people in Africa but still Caucasian still throw shit back in my african people face lol african need to understand that Caucasian don't really like black race they smile and pretend they like us. in your presence but behind they hate us and call us all sorts names egg monkey, black bustard, low iq nigga etc . African wake up and be unite Caucasian are expert when it comes to cause segregation

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by agbeloba25: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
This is a great comment on here. If its true that he actually said it, then its a wake up call for africans..omo osan lon gbe ponpo ba iya e..this is what our leaders have caused for us. Most African leader are lazy, not only nigerian leaders but also other african leaders. The way they lavish money outside their countries, one would think most african countries are developed because that is where the money is coming from. I want to believe countries like Nigeria and Libya has all it takes to be better than america if our resources are maintained and used truthfully. Those words that have come out of his mouth should wake our leaders up from their sleep, to make a move and dont let trump get on the presidential seat and start calling them black monkey. Meanwhile, when devil want to ruin someones life, its just a step that the person will take and then all will crash. Donald was saying such words out in Indianapolis where we have higher number of africans after Texas, i visited Indianapolis before, it is a black community, full of africans, even the black Americans living in Indianapolis loves africans as they believe they came from africa, i met a lot of them and they really wish to know where they came from in Africa. Donald is loosing the election if he actually say those words. If we talk about labourers American companies are using right now, africans are dominating the population, if he is sending them back home, he should be thinking of how to manage their economy because i am sure it will be affected. Lets pray for Nigeria, lets pray for Gods intervention and to give us faithful leaders who will direct us well. God bless Nigeria.
Eleniyan15:
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Putin don't take shit

#Revolution

***modified.

saying POO about Africa

those people in Europe enjoy alot of facility but when tsunami and quake comes calling, then all they bargain for...itz gonna

#AmProudToBeBlack

And for All those saying Trump will loose the election mehn I doubt if you guys do follow him..

let just watch how the game of politics work in USA but I just want us to know that politics in Nigeria it different, the way they see things in USA it different.

iraq
iran
Palestinian
libya

and lot more country I can't remember, recently DONALD said OBAMA spoilt alot of things, he gave a perfect example I.e Libya...we can't call Libya a country

Even the invade in Iraq, was bloody very bad blair admit it was a mistake... I will never believe that!!!!!! USA full of lies causing POO in every country when there soldiers are they take a look @ Afghanistan.

I Rest my Case

#NAMInamIEleniyan

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by agbeloba25: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Eleniyan15:
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Putin don't take shit

#Revolution

***modified.

saying POO about Africa

#AmProudToBeBlack

iraq
iran
Palestinian
libya

I Rest my Case

#NAMInamIEleniyan

This is a great comment on here. If its true that he actually said it, then its a wake up call for africans..omo osan lon gbe ponpo ba iya e..this is what our leaders have caused for us. Most African leader are lazy, not only nigerian but also other african leaders. The way they lavish money outside their countries, one would think most african countries are developed because that is where the money is coming from. I want to believe countries like Nigeria and Libya has all it takes to be better than america if our resources are maintained and used truthfully. Those words that have come out of his mouth should wake our leaders up from their sleep, to make a move and dont let trump get on the presidential seat and start calling them black monkey. Meanwhile, when devil want to ruin someones life, its just a step that the person will take and then all will crash. Donald was saying such words out in Indianapolis where we have higher number of africans after Texas, i visited Indianapolis before, it is a black community, full of africans, even the black Americans living in Indianapolis loves africans as they believe they came from africa, i met a lot of them and they really wish to know where they came from in Africa. Donald is loosing the election if he actually say those words. If we talk about labourers American companies are using right now, africans are dominating the population, if he is sending them back home, he should be thinking of how to manage their economy because i am sure it will be affected. Lets pray for Nigeria, lets pray for Gods intervention and to give us faithful leaders who will direct us well. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by amacastel: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Everything he said is nothing but the truth we Africans shld come home and stp laundering our money, personnel, to white man land
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by erusen: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:
He forgot to add Religion. They are lazy because they are waiting for jewsus.
don't white men have religion una don start again abi the man na atheist tell me
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by valour13: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Who is Donald Trump?
May the God of Africa slap this man who wan turn himself to God.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cakeshopper: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2015
africa awake. please stop waiting for alert while singing Godwin. read study research invent recycle explore. the most painful thing about trump's alleged comment is it's truth

check my signature
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tonychristopher: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

He might sound racist but this dude makes a while sense

Africans are bleeped up...dancing and signing no thinking

Look at black Americans
Look at what we have as leaders in Nigeria

Bunch of Buffon
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tonychristopher: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
cakeshopper:
africa awake. please stop waiting for alert while singing Godwin. read study research invent recycle explore. the most painful thing about trump's alleged comment is it's truth

check my signature
They won't ..they will prefer to dance and party then sex
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
truth is bitter. whether he loses election or not Africa is d most wicked & backward place on earth. envy, hatred, jealousy, boasting of vanity, arrogant, proud, wickedness, selfishness, looting, greed , lawlessness, & demonic politicians as leaders. the people of Africa are cowards, intellectually lazy, suffering & smiling pretending as true Christians / Muslims

NOTHING WE PRODUCE!! Every technology today is owned by west including NairAland

hmm but is true they own internet na & they can decide to switch it off. lazy continent . Africans now rush to Asia & middle east a place dat was once like them 20 years ago

97% of Africans are good at d aforementioned with Nigerians dominating d trend

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ajasbaba(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
miky:

Dirty slave with no pride

slave with pride,

abeg show me your award
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ajasbaba(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
stiles009:

Fool!!!

Na so dem go dey insult ur father wey u go follow them gree..

Have some pride, will ya?

see fool calling someone a fool,

your foolishness no get type B
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Emykray(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
I'd still maintain dat if it were Africans dat were all over d world, and there is nothing like "the white men", we would probably still be in d stone age by now
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by orisa37: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
He is talking about US whites who rape cattle asses to dispossess them. Give him a digger and a hoe so we see how long he will take to dig his grave of 9 by 6 by 12. An African will do this in one hour without waiting to live on someone else's sweat. The man has no shame. He is running mouth against Obama. He is an African, isn't he?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by friends4ever(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Speak on Mr. Trump...if you don't like his comment jump off the cliff or hug a transformer.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by MIMU(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
the man is talking abt our governor..,this is full defination of kashim shettima
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by vodkat: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
He talks like an african..

Exactly. ...without thinking
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
akinsmyk:

Seems you don't know Donald Trump, he can even say more worse than that. Do you watch CNN or Aljazeera at all? Donald can say something more worse than that. He is a racist, he said more worser things since this campaign began. This is no lie but 100% true.
first go and learn proper grammar then I might deem you worthy of a reply.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Hatrik(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op why you dey lie like this e good for your eye, who ever wrote that trash is a learner.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You obviously did not get my drift

African leaders are high level petty theives
This is because they engage in boldface embesslement of public funds
Embesslement is a kind of petty stealing
Petty stealing does not require any thought out process
In other words it does not require any type of mentally stimulating work
You see the money
You take the money

Corruption and stealing happens in virtually all demorcratic countries
But for most advanced countries
It is done with well thoughtout methods that require some mental work
That is why it doesn't affect their develomental process cause work wii still be done
Unlike in african where the money is thoughtlessly taken without considering how to get the work the money was ment for done

That is why I said the stealing is an offshoot of their mental laziness

Bottom line
African/black people don't have a problem with doing physical work
But at present
They have a problem with mental work (thinking, coming u with ideas)
simple instruction, read dictionary
you no gree
and you wonder what laziness means
I'm sure there is a dictionary on your phone
and online dictionary yet it's so hard to face the truth

embezzlement is not petty theft
it's hardcore stealing, despite the packaging
it's very vile behaviour
but make no mistake
it requires a lot of hard work and sleepless nights
do not deceive yourself
a lazy man can not be successful at embezzlement

beht all this grammar aside
my point remains laziness is laziness
mental or physical
in fact mental laziness leads to physical laziness which leads to poverty
hard work is not same as working hard
8 hrs on farm with hoe and cutlass is hard work
8 hrs with tractor is working hard at easier work
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fulaman198(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
niggadee:
Everybody always talking down to african race because african mean weak, backwards and keep still no improvement. Living standards is shit and the continent is full of war lord cannibal,tribalism,religious bigotry. African govt and african people treat Caucasian better than they own people in Africa but still Caucasian still throw shit back in my african people face lol african need to understand that Caucasian don't really like black race they smile and pretend they like us. in your presence but behind they hate us and call us all sorts names egg monkey, black bustard, low iq nigga etc . African wake up and be unite Caucasian are expert when it comes to cause segregation

I agree with most of what you said here.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by lascopes(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
u seem don't know who donald trump is...a person who called mexicans druglords and rapists, what can't he say. Meanwhile, donald trump is one of the rude millionaires in the world. Mind u, he is not the front runner but BEN CARSON. Pls try read well b4 u comment like donald trump. NONSENSE!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bobnotrouble:
That trump is pathetically jealous of Africans.
Perhaps he's incapable of lovemaking.

Jealous of what? retarded blacks that can not build any successfull country or company that has lasted decades
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
maoolakanm:
Trump is a racist and he can't smell the white house.If he had been a student of history he would have known that Africans taken forcefully through slave trade built America that he is now proud of.
Anyway,his day of reckoning is at hand.

Africans built what? charity begins at home. the same Africans could not build Nigeria,Liberia e.t.c inspite of Liberia having their idependence in 1847. or is Haiti in 1804
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
ipledge10:
You are a certified fool....you have PHd in idiocy

you are the fool. liberals are killing US .promoting black shits.interracial miarrage .affirmative actions for blacks and so on .instead of a system that reward blacks based on merit not stupid generosity that turn them into more lazy people
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
sochima1989:
please go to his campaign page on Twitter you will see for yourself. Thank God my boy Ben is gonna kick him off..... But Ben too Na Christian he might not win gan

Which ben? Americans are tired of electing black leaders .go and google about the fall of Detriot city and other cities with black majority population in US. gross incompetent blacks.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
chineloSA:

I guess you have never been to Namibia and Botswana?

what do you know of Bostwana and Namibia?
Nambia just got their idependence from SouthAfrica(whites) after the end of Aperthied
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by MzansiBeat: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
This cannot be further from the truth! However, the comment is unfair to Kenyans. It would hit home with Nigerians though. Oh boy they are everywhere...you can find them from New Papua Guinea right through to Lebanon!!! I bet Trump won't hesitate to chuck all out back to the country's imaginary Eko City & overpriced Banana Island grin grin. Nigeria will be great one day grin A Kumbaya moment grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.